Role of Jamaat-e-Islami,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Role of Jamaat-e-Islami,

The party was against the creation of Pakistan before 1947, became champion and most loyal to the creation of Pakistan after the death of Quaid-e-Azam. I want to highlight some of its evil actions for de-stabilizing and breaking up of the country

1. It has roots in army intelligence, their mutual plans with political faction out side of army has always conspired against the rulers whether democratic or military and toppling the successive governments except government of Zia-ul- Haq.

2. Formed Al-shams and Al-badar types of terrorist organizations who were involved in genocide and raping of Benaglis. Their hatred ultimately gave birth to Bangladesh. Unfortunately Beharis who never had vision regarding the future of this hatred politics, still suffering in the camps. Jamaat-e-Islami has to share the huge burden of their sufferings and sadness

3. Its influence in the news media, magazines, newspapers is enormous. They use Islamic card very effectively for illiterate 80% people of Pakistan.

4. Only Zia-ul-Haq’s period, they fully supported his policies and joined his government, made billion of rupees in corruption and kickbacks. Otherwise they continue to make huge money by black mailing and harassing the other governments

5. They do not like democratic government to rule the country, because basically the party is anarchist and because they can not then make fool all the people at all the time.

6. Always involved in extremism by killing their opponents whether they belong to Qadiani, Shias, minorities and so on.

7. With the help of army intelligence they organize demonstrations against any government and make way for new army ruler to kick the old one.

8. I can go on and on. The party is a curse to Pakistan. The moment it changed its face after the creation of the country it should have killed then and there to avoid series of humiliations for the country.

Last but not the least, CE; Parwez Musharraf should not come under the influence of crooked ways of this party by harassment and destabilizing the government. I think this is the time for him to ban this party in the interest of future generations of Pakistan.

Sincerely

FARID

Farid...you used to write meaningful stuff once upon a time.

Instead of this long essay, you could have simply wrote down the following.

1. I hate the Pakistan Army.
    2. I hate Sunni muslims.

And gathering from a previous post of yours,

3. I hate punjabis.

Comment

musharuff caught the eye of Gen.Zia-ul-Haq and Gen. Mirza Aslam Beg, another Mohajir COAS. Gen. Zia, who preferred devoutly Muslim officers in important positions, chose Gen. Musharraf for advancement as he was, like Gen. Zia himself, a devout Deobandi and was strongly recommended by the Jamaat-e-Islami. yes jamaat-e-islami
      has lot of influense in army.even thoght musharuff is mujahir he does not like MQM.
      he was hired by shariff to fight MQM

[This message has been edited by rvikz (edited December 31, 2000).]

Comment

Farid used to write good stuff??
        When where and the big question is HOW!!!
        But excellent assesment of his posts.

------------------
        CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
        You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

CM..i was referring to his post # 1, where he said, Hi, Im Farid. Im new here. Welcome me.

Comment

That is funny.

------------------
            CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE

Comment

Farid hates:-

Punjabi's
              Mohajirs
              and all non-Sindhi's.

Farid loves:-

The SINDHI WADERA system.

rivkz you are babbling the same old stuff without an IOTA of PROOF to prove your assertions. Why are you so JEALOUS of the CE's "Mohajir" roots?

[This message has been edited by Malik73 (edited January 02, 2001).]

Comment

i am proud he is born in india and able to
                lead pakistan . it is not just easy being
                a muhahir among pathans and punjabi generals.
                he has the burden to prove he is not just mujahir and he came to top by hard work.

Comment

>>>it is not just easy being
                  a muhahir among pathans and punjabi generals.<<<

and how do you know that? he was promoted to the COAS position among a dozen other generals who were more experienced. these generals are the only ppl whose life could have been difficult since someone junior to them was promoted. but they stood united behind CEO and supported all of his actions before and after.

>>>> he has the burden to prove he is not just mujahir and he came to top by hard work.<<<<

the only burden he has is to put Pakistan on the right track by getting rid of the super rich Pakistani politicians landlords. and making sure they do not get power once again.

Comment

Eastern Antilog,

I am writing in this forum since it was created, in the year 1996, 1997, perhaps you were not born at that time. Yes I hate corrupt sobs whether politicians or army generals. I hate more the later category because they were responsible for breakup of the country and making Pakistan as living hell for common people. I can understand your love for corrupt army personnel because of your affiliation with them.

I never said I hate Sunnis. Not all Sunnis including myself belong to Jamaate-e-Islami.

CM,

I laugh at your sense of humor. I thought you were at least an average person. But your above remarks indicate how much are you capable of. perhaps possessing a brain of five year old kid. Have fun.

Malik 73,

Another immature kid. Read my answers/comments to your article again where you got your all the answers, but failed to answer any of my questions. What Wadera are you talking about? One Wadera was killed by a General, that Wadera was most popular till today all over Pakistan. Second Wadera, the talented cousin is hiding some where in the jungles, for murdering his cousin. After leaving PPP, that Wadera never got elected or remained popular among his own people. Third Waderi, is out of town. She is waiting for better times to come. She is also popular all over Pakistan like her dad. I still do not understand what are you talking about? If you have guts, brains give the answers to my questions in other post “Probability of Punishment”. But again I can understand your capabilities, you Buzzo!

FARID

Comment

Farid...its Analog....i learned this word when i turned 2, last year. I was born a year after u joined gupshup. Congrats.

and now u can go back to being as ridiculous as u wish to be. Dip in your hatred filled heart and spurt out a few more obsceneties for the army, islam and punjabis, and this time, dont disguise it with talk of 'corruption'. Just state ur bottom line point, which is nothing but hate. Dont beat around the bush.

Comment

Once again Incorrect Farid, it is the brain of a 2 year old.
                        Boy you are messing up left and right.

------------------
                        CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE

Comment

Jamaate-e-Islami = Political Greed in the name of Islam

That's what I believe!
                          I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
                          - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Another immature kid. Read my answers/comments to your article again where you got your all the answers, but failed to answer any of my questions. What Wadera are you talking about? One Wadera was killed by a General, that Wadera was most popular till today all over Pakistan. Second Wadera, the talented cousin is hiding some where in the jungles, for murdering his cousin. After leaving PPP, that Wadera never got elected or remained popular among his own people. Third Waderi, is out of town. She is waiting for better times to come. She is also popular all over Pakistan like her dad. I still do not understand what are you talking about?

What you are trying to say is that Wadera's no.1, 2 and 3 were/are good people? Yep, a despot, murderer and a plunderer are acceptable to you as long they are Sindhi? and much preferrable than a good Punjabi or a Mohajir?

My you have a stange and BIGOTED way of defending the SINDHI WADERA SYSTEM?

Comment

First of all , you three guys are the proponent of Jamaat-e-Islami (as inferred from your posts), stick to the topic. You three always tried to shift the attention from the real issues. If you do not agree with any of above points give your reasons, otherwise, there are other posts where you can give your “HOLY MACRONI” comments.

Malik73. Now Hamoodur-Rehman commission is also de-classified by the Pakistan Government, if you can read English, please read it. Otherwise ask someone to translate it to your mother tongue. Generals were held responsible for break-up, genocide, rape and looting of the country. I am not stupid, as you are where you can not differentiate between what is RIGHT and what is WRONG. Perhaps your parents brought up you guys like that.

As regard ZAB, he was the person who came to rescue and improved the low morale of Army and people of Pakistan after the breakup of Pakistan in 1971 in humiliating defeat by Indian army. He was the person who brought back 90000 soldiers held in jails of India by Indra Gandhi. Had he not convinced and persuaded the former PM of India those 90000 would have been still lingering on jails living a low life. ZULFIQAR ALI BHUTTO was the person who first initiated the NUCLEAR TECHNOLOGY in Pakistan. Shame on you that you now talk about Ghaouri and other nuclear devices to show India how much are you strong? Pakistan would have progressed ‘Zippo’ had he not made initiatives in this direction.

Instead of acknowledging his favors on your community, you are calling him WADERA, because he is SINDHI. What I write about you is not incorrect. You are the most RECISTS community. When it comes to other community to take credits for any good things you tried to prove their efforts in REVERSE DIRECTION. SHAME ON YOU.

Nest time be relevant, when you want to write. Otherwise do not waste yours and others time.

FARID

Comment

Working...
                              X