Osama paid 10 million to overthrow BB : BB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Osama paid 10 million to overthrow BB : BB

That Sharief tried to throw her out is no surprise. BB did the same for Sharief. What is interesting is claim that Osama paid for it.

LADEN, SHARIF OUSTED ME: BHUTTO

Islamabad, Jan. 13
    Pakistan People’s Party chief Benazir Bhutto has charged that Saudi fugitive Osama bin Laden, Nawaz Sharif and a corps commander were responsible for overthrowing her government in early 1990s.

Ms Bhutto also accused President Farooq Leghari and some “rogue” elements of the intelligence agency and security services for disloging her government for the second time.

“Osama paid $10 million to overthrow my government during my first term,” the exiled PPP leader said in an interview to the Herald.

The former Pakistan Prime Minister said the then serving corps commander held several meetings with Muslim League chief Nawaz Sharif and Osama bin Laden to chalk out the plan to topple her government.

“Bin Laden was told that a woman in the Prime Minister’s position was against Islam and he should give them money to overthrow her,” she said adding Nawaz Sharif told Laden he would bring Islam to Pakistan.

“No one had heard of Bin Laden then, neither had I. He’s become famous now. He would be sitting there and interfering with the government work,’’ she said and added that Bin Laden also paid $10 million to PPP members to finance the ‘no confidence motion’ against her government but they voted against the motion.

Referring to her dismissal for the second time, Ms Bhutto said, “it was the President in collusion with rogue elements of the intelligence and security agency that overthrew the government.’’

“I exonerate chief of the Army staff Gen Karamat and the military as an institution for their role in the dismissal of the government,” she said but blamed the then President Leghari for the murder of her brother Murtaza Bhutto. (UNI)

from asian age today, i.e sunday. link does not change when u browse so i could not give the link.

[This message has been edited by ZZ (edited January 14, 2001).]

Source please!!

------------------
    /* ^You mess wid me....I mess wid U^- AlCapone *\

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ZZ:
      Ms Bhutto also accused President Farooq Leghari and some “rogue” elements of the intelligence agency and security services for disloging her government for the second time.

Intelligence agencies....i thought this term was copyrighted by India, and noone, not even BB could use it.

“Osama paid $10 million to overthrow my government during my first term,” the exiled PPP leader said in an interview to the Herald.

This BB is such a goofball. Shes building points with the USA and other western countries who are anti-Osama for whatever reason, and she thinks that by favoring the western stance on Osama, she will be able to pave her way into Pak politics once again.

“Bin Laden was told that a woman in the Prime Minister’s position was against Islam and he should give them money to overthrow her,”

Now this is the kicker. Bin Laden, who has been cut off from his familys finances, who has nothing in the bank, who lives on water himself, has $10 mill to give to Pak govt so they can overthrow BB.

she said and added that Bin Laden also paid $10 million to PPP members to finance the ‘no confidence motion’ against her government but they voted against the motion

Im sure she has the credit card receipt to prove the transaction.

BB should get a life. Her husband is rotting in jail, and shes rotting/enjoying in exile. She should stick to that, because thats the best she can hope for at this time. Pakistanis do fnot figure to welcome her back into politics. Pakistanis have been burned twice by her, and twice by Sharif. Granted they are still naiive, but not naiive enough to give the princess of corruption a third chance.

Comment

I swear people here don't know the difference between good sources and propoganda.
        First they quote the nation and now BB.
        This article deserves to be deleted.
        Waste of ink and paper.

------------------
        CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
        You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

bull****!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i adore OBL if he really did that, one more medal for him.

Comment

Very Funny.Its all BULL

Comment

Working...
              X