POLITICS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POLITICS

aslam aly kum by reading the posts the brothers have made it quite clear that the issue of the khilafa is the most important fard.From the evidence i have seen their is no way that any inteligent person can deny this to be a fard.this is the only solution to the economical,social,educational problems that the muslims face today.I have not seen anybody bring any evidence to say this is not a fard and if anybody does then bring clear eveidnce to support your argument and if you do not have any proof from the quran,sunnah and the classical scholars then work for this fard.
    Some people like mr partypooper like to make accucations without
    any proof for his argument.

is this really ur first post ?
    Saints are fine for Heaven, but they are hell on earth.

Comment

I think it is the same guy who posts these topics.

------------------
      CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
      You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

POLITICS AND KHILAFAH

Assalam Alaykum Greetings and salutations to all the Muslims.

The issue of Khilafah is once again is being discussed. It rightly continues to dominate the discussions on the subject of Religion and Pakistan.

The issue of Khilafah is indeed a grave one with far-reaching implications. As Muslims, we are united on the rope of Islam, the Aqeedah and as a result our thoughts and manner of thinking are identical.

Therefore, as it can be seen, there exists a clear consensus on this subject.

Comment

Working...
        X