khilafa?democracy is not failor why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

khilafa?democracy is not failor why?

khilafa is no more so u cannot say it has the answer to this or that nor can u say that the muilms are ready for the khilafa.becuse they r on a decline and they will stay that way till the finall hour comes.
    WHY DEMOCARCY HAS NOT FAILED.
    demcorcy has not failed from day one becuse its fullfied its objictev in other words the pepole in charge get the benfit out of it so there for its dose the job it was made for and thats why it is not a falior.

------------------
    I NO WHAT YOUR THINKIN DID HE FIRE SIX SHOTS OR ONLY FIVE.TO TELL YER THE TRUTH I KINDA LOST TRACK MYSELFF.
    well to tell the truth i was thinkin along the lines of somthin chaldie hir toor challner dor
    WHAT?
    WELL ANYWAY YOU GOT TO ASK YOUR SELFF DO I FEEL LIKE SHOTIN YOU.
    WELL DO YER PUNK?
    BANG bang BANGGGGGGGG.....

[This message has been edited by ohy jag yaa (edited January 11, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by ohy jag yaa (edited January 11, 2001).]

Asalamalkium,

I read your views with interest and you have a point that maybe the Ummah is declined to a level where they accept democracy , when democracy is clearly a contradiction to islamic principles and an insult to Allah (swt). However if the Ummah is decliend then she needs to be revived , as on the day of judgement you will be accounted for your actions and if you stay silent over the implementation of non-islam in muslim countries then you are party to the task and are condoning the actions of non-islam.

So I urge you and others to look at islam to understand the Fard (obligation) of working for the Khilafah and join your brothers in fulfilling this noble task and taking islam to the world and ruling muslims wiht justice rather than the opression we see today.

May Allah (swt) strength the resolve of the Dawah carriers who and sacrificing everything they have to make Allahs (swt) name the highest.

Ameen

Waslam

Waseem

------------------
    To Work to re-establish the Khilafah (Islamic State) is a Fard (obligation) upon every muslim male and female , to find out how to fulfill this duty visit Hizb ut-Tahrir Pakistan site

http://www.khilafah.com.pk

http://www.hizb-ut-tahrir.org/

Khilafah - The Need Of The Time

Comment

Do pakistani people support this type of govt??

------------------
      CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
      You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

so jagyaa what are you tring to say could you be a bit more spific please

------------------
        you are in the FLICK MODE

Comment

Aslamalakium,

CM

people in Pakistan and in other muslim
          countries support the idea of Khilafah , and lets be honest here which muslim in the world wouldnt support something which comes from the Creator of the heavens and the earth Allah (swt.

Places like Uzbekistan,Tajikistan, Kazakstan and Krgzykstan, Indonesia, Syria, Jordon and Pakistan to name but a few are rampant with the call for Khilafah the Ummah is responding to the call with vigour and courage that we need to show.

The Khilafah is the implementation of Allahs (swt) deen on the earth , the light which will guide the muslims out of the darkness.

It is a fard (obligation) to work for the Khilafah and one which cannot be shunned.

The Khilafah is the only system of ruling which is accpetable to Allah (swt) all other systems such as Democracy, frederalism, Republics are non-islamic and will lead to the destruction of the Ummah.

So please work with those who carry the call for Khilafah , contact your relatives and tell them about the work for Khilafah in Pakistan and urge them to join with the members of Hizb-ut-tahrir in calling the Ummah to that which gives them life ie Islam.

May Allah guide the Ummah to the light and out of the darkness

Ameen

Waslam

Waseem

------------------
          To Work to re-establish the Khilafah (Islamic State) is a Fard (obligation) upon every muslim male and female , to find out how to fulfill this duty visit Hizb ut-Tahrir Pakistan site

http://www.khilafah.com.pk

http://www.hizb-ut-tahrir.org/

Khilafah - The Need Of The Time

Comment

ok im a open minded guy so were dose it say that khilafa is fard or were dose it indicate that we need to work for khilafa.

P.S jaga only looks for truth even if it is hard to except

------------------
            I NO WHAT YOUR THINKIN DID HE FIRE SIX SHOTS OR ONLY FIVE.TO TELL YER THE TRUTH I KINDA LOST TRACK MYSELFF.
            well to tell the truth i was thinkin along the lines of somthin chaldie hir toor challner dor
            WHAT?
            WELL ANYWAY YOU GOT TO ASK YOUR SELFF DO I FEEL LIKE SHOTIN YOU.
            WELL DO YER PUNK?
            BANG bang BANGGGGGGGG.....

Comment

Assalam Alykum, Greeting and Salutations to all the Mulsims

IMPLEMENTATION OF SHARIAH IN PAKISTAN

The question has been asked whether the implementation of Shariah in Pakistan will lead to revival and progress. The mere proposal of this question presupposes that severe social and economical problems plaque Pakistan, social diseases that have not been treated by the adoption of Western civilisation. Therefore, it is futile to state that the eradication of these problems lies at a governmental or beaucratical level and the changing of personnel will lead to an adequate solution. It is superficial to propose that a greater adoption of Capitalism/democracy will lead to revival.

The fundemental reason why the adoption of western civilisation is incapable of achieving revival is the fact that Pakistan and it's resdience are Muslims. The Islamic Aqeedah is a comprehensive aqeedah, encompassing both the spritual and the political domains. Hence, this Islamic doctrine, unlike the religion of Christianity cannot co-exist with another political creed.

Hence, the adoption of Capitalism will only succeed when the indivduals willing adopt it's creed. For this to occur in Pakistan, the Muslims have to forsake the Islamic Aqeedah and adopt Capitalsim. Alhamdulliah, this has not occured and inshallah will not be the case.

Therefore, the only means of progress and true revival for the Muslims of Pakistan is the adoption and the implementation of Shariah. An adoption that must be free from erroneous concepts of democracy, freedoms, nationalism and secularisim.

Indeed, the correct understanding of Islam is one which encompasses the political aspect as well as the spritual basis. The manifestation of this can only be via the mechanisim of KHILFAH.

Verily, Allah swt revealed Islam, the deen of Haq, so that it may dominate and prevail over all other ways of life and systems.

Comment

Working...
              X