• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackzero
    replied
    its quality v/s quantity.

just kidding..

I wish both countries good luck in dominance in IT field.

as the conditions for comman man get better.. maybe they will have more to lose if they go to war.

At the moment people say.. hey our life aint worth anything anyway.. so we have nothing to lose if we go to war.. kinda fatalistic.

Leave a comment:

• CM
    replied
    My question is, since the Pakistanis don't take the nation seriously, why the heck do you indians????
    The article is bull****, i really don't give a ****.
    Pakistan should stop comparing itself to india.

------------------
    CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE

Leave a comment:

• ZZ
    replied
    Overshooting my quota by 1 post, let me tell u that pak software exports are 15-20 million dollors, or some (indian sites) estimate it at 30 million dollors at best http://www.dawn.com/2000/04/12/ebr1.htm http://www.india-today.com/ctoday/16041999/report.html http://www.dawn.com/2000/02/14/ebr4.htm

compare this with Indian IT exports which were 4 billion and expected to be 6.3 billion $ this yr.

Talk of domination.

Leave a comment:

• FunkyDesi
    replied
    So more Indians leaving thr beloved India eh??? Wonder why?? @ least we make no false claims to our glory.

You dont hear about our events cuz we don't want you in them!! (hint, hint!!)

Aftr bashing Pakistan in your Indian websites, you guys just can't leave us alone. You guys just can't have enough of us can you? Why else would you evn bothr coming into Pakistani sites? Got kicked out eh & nowhere else to go?? You dont see us coming to your sites to bash you.

You're too ignorant to even respond in regards to Pakistani ITs'. You're ignorance is our bliss

Leave a comment:

• Swayemsewak
    replied
    Originally posted by Malik73:
    Swampy bark as loud as you want but no one is hearing you. We know the facts are as released by the GERMAN embassy - read again in bold if you want:-

According to Peter H Muerz, Counsellor, Head of Economics and Commercial Section of German Embassy, the applications of 4,713 of Indians and 4,112 Pakistanis were processed for allowing them work permit which enables them to work in Germany for two years.
    However, despite having comparatively large number of applications only 839 Indians won the German card while 953 Pakistanis were able to win this facility with comparatively small number of applications. Pakistanis are eight per cent of the whole immigrant lot while the Indians are only seven per cent.

Seems our "leftovers" are "loosing" against you "talanted" ones? hmmm....

Leave a comment:

• Malik73
    replied
    Swampy bark as loud as you want but no one is hearing you. We know the facts are as released by the GERMAN embassy - read again in bold if you want:-

According to Peter H Muerz, Counsellor, Head of Economics and Commercial Section of German Embassy, the applications of 4,713 of Indians and 4,112 Pakistanis were processed for allowing them work permit which enables them to work in Germany for two years.
    However, despite having comparatively large number of applications only 839 Indians won the German card while 953 Pakistanis were able to win this facility with comparatively small number of applications. Pakistanis are eight per cent of the whole immigrant lot while the Indians are only seven per cent.

Leave a comment:

• Swayemsewak
    replied
    Originally posted by AlCapone:
    Poor Swayemsewak, trying to save his/her $#@ by diverting the topic.........

You guys made me laugh to claim that you guys dominate the IT market! Yet you have no presence in the Bay area? No Paki event at all?

Make realistic claims and not argue over some hypothetical topic!

Leave a comment:

• AlCapone
    replied
    Originally posted by Swayemsewak:

Oops, looks like I need to use a microscope to find you guys! We have some India festival every year in Fremont and have a diwali bash (this year in Great America Parkway...) do you Pakis have some of this kind?

Poor Swayemsewak, trying to save his/her $#@ by diverting the topic.........

Leave a comment:

• Swayemsewak
    replied
    Originally posted by FunkyDesi:
    Swayewm or whoever you are said:

"Why don't I bump across any Pakistani in the Silicon Valley, for all these years here?"

CAUSE YOU GUYS LIVE IN A WORLD OF YOUR OWN. I lived in t/ Bay Area for a number of years & knew a number of IT Pakistani Professionals. Keep living in denial. We may not be evrywhere cause aftr all India is a much larger country both population & are wise, but even then Pakistani Professionals make thr presence feel.

My husband is an IT Professional. I bet you didn't as you put it "bump across " him either! You dont know everything nor everybody, so stop pretending! It just goes to show how jealous & immature you & Chilli are.

Just because you don't know or dont (want to) see, does not mean it does not exist!. Open your eyes, you're not in India anymore. Make use of t/ knowledege around you. Open your minds and @ least "TRY" not to be so petty & narrow minded.

Thanx 4- this post Rvikz!

[This message has been edited by FunkyDesi (edited January 12, 2001).]

Oops, looks like I need to use a microscope to find you guys! We have some India festival every year in Fremont and have a diwali bash (this year in Great America Parkway...) do you Pakis have some of this kind?

Leave a comment:

• FunkyDesi
    replied
    Swayewm or whoever you are said:

"Why don't I bump across any Pakistani in the Silicon Valley, for all these years here?"

CAUSE YOU GUYS LIVE IN A WORLD OF YOUR OWN. I lived in t/ Bay Area for a number of years & knew a number of IT Pakistani Professionals. Keep living in denial. We may not be evrywhere cause aftr all India is a much larger country both population & are wise, but even then Pakistani Professionals make thr presence feel.

My husband is an IT Professional. I bet you didn't as you put it "bump across " him either! You dont know everything nor everybody, so stop pretending! It just goes to show how jealous & immature you & Chilli are.

Just because you don't know or dont (want to) see, does not mean it does not exist!. Open your eyes, you're not in India anymore. Make use of t/ knowledege around you. Open your minds and @ least "TRY" not to be so petty & narrow minded.

Thanx 4- this post Rvikz!

Leave a comment:

• queer
    replied

is pertinent to mention here that the Indian State-sponsored Zee TV had run a story
    Zee TV is indian state sponsored?!?

oooh baby! now thats what i call real news!

Leave a comment:

• chilli
    replied

My post here was summarily removed some time back.

Pakis don't like to see reality......

The source of the junk is "The Nation" - a newspaper whose editorial would make you suspect if the editor is a moron.

Leave a comment:

• Swayemsewak
    replied
    Why don't I bump across any Pakistani in the Silicon Valley, for all these years here?

Among Indians a word goes that, "the leftovers go to Germany..."

Your claim makes me laugh loud!
    Please let this claim remain within the confines of this board, otherwise you may have the whole world laughing at you.

[This message has been edited by Mursalin (edited January 11, 2001).]

Leave a comment:

• Malik73
    replied
    Super post rvikz! Thanks.

[This message has been edited by Malik73 (edited January 11, 2001).]

Leave a comment:

• maihu_don
    replied
    No kidding please ......

Leave a comment:

Working...