X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pak talent dominates world it market

pak talent dominates world market

By Our Staff Reporter
    LAHORE — Against all odds, the talented youth from Pakistan is dominating the international Information Technology (IT) and it is obvious from the facts released by the German Embassy in Pakistan.
    According to Peter H Muerz, Counsellor, Head of Economics and Commercial Section of German Embassy, the applications of 4,713 of Indians and 4,112 Pakistanis were processed for allowing them work permit which enables them to work in Germany for two years.
    However, despite having comparatively large number of applications only 839 Indians won the German card while 953 Pakistanis were able to win this facility with comparatively small number of applications. Pakistanis are eight per cent of the whole immigrant lot while the Indians are only seven per cent.
    It is pertinent to mention here that the Indian State-sponsored Zee TV had run a story Wednesday night claiming that Indian IT professionals were dominating the opportunities in the German market too. Following this false and fabricated story, Zee TV had declared India as IT giant, a tall claim which it boasts of almost daily.
    The German diplomat said that language is no more a bar or problem for the Pakistani professionals, who want to get German green card.
    He said that professionals from all the fields, especially from website development and related fields (graphic designers), would be considered as IT professionals.
    They would have to prove that they would be able to earn DM 1000 per month, after arriving in Germany.
    Replying to a question about applying under this head, Muerz said that computer graduates from standard institutions would be more acceptable there.
    He said that those planning to go to Germany should visit the www.bma.bund.de (English) for submitting their CVs.
    He said that the processing would be done free of cost and these CVs would be referred to the concerned companies, which would finance the immigration of those individuals.
    Germany has recently opened up its IT sector for the foreign IT experts as German economy is in dire need of IT professionals for the e-commerce sector.

©The Nation Group

WOW. Very interesting.

Thanks for posting that...

-Naeem

Comment

thanx for posts like these which helps our youth to exploit the oppurtunities world wide and earn thier country name

Comment

No kidding please ......
        He was a self made man who owed his lack of success to nobody.
        - Author on Cargill in 'Catch 22'

Comment

Super post rvikz! Thanks.

[This message has been edited by Malik73 (edited January 11, 2001).]

Comment

Why don't I bump across any Pakistani in the Silicon Valley, for all these years here?

Among Indians a word goes that, "the leftovers go to Germany..."

Your claim makes me laugh loud!
            Please let this claim remain within the confines of this board, otherwise you may have the whole world laughing at you.

[This message has been edited by Mursalin (edited January 11, 2001).]

Comment

My post here was summarily removed some time back.

Pakis don't like to see reality......

The source of the junk is "The Nation" - a newspaper whose editorial would make you suspect if the editor is a moron.

Comment

is pertinent to mention here that the Indian State-sponsored Zee TV had run a story
                Zee TV is indian state sponsored?!?

oooh baby! now thats what i call real news!

Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Swayewm or whoever you are said:

"Why don't I bump across any Pakistani in the Silicon Valley, for all these years here?"

CAUSE YOU GUYS LIVE IN A WORLD OF YOUR OWN. I lived in t/ Bay Area for a number of years & knew a number of IT Pakistani Professionals. Keep living in denial. We may not be evrywhere cause aftr all India is a much larger country both population & are wise, but even then Pakistani Professionals make thr presence feel.

My husband is an IT Professional. I bet you didn't as you put it "bump across " him either! You dont know everything nor everybody, so stop pretending! It just goes to show how jealous & immature you & Chilli are.

Just because you don't know or dont (want to) see, does not mean it does not exist!. Open your eyes, you're not in India anymore. Make use of t/ knowledege around you. Open your minds and @ least "TRY" not to be so petty & narrow minded.

Thanx 4- this post Rvikz!

[This message has been edited by FunkyDesi (edited January 12, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by FunkyDesi:
                    Swayewm or whoever you are said:

"Why don't I bump across any Pakistani in the Silicon Valley, for all these years here?"

CAUSE YOU GUYS LIVE IN A WORLD OF YOUR OWN. I lived in t/ Bay Area for a number of years & knew a number of IT Pakistani Professionals. Keep living in denial. We may not be evrywhere cause aftr all India is a much larger country both population & are wise, but even then Pakistani Professionals make thr presence feel.

My husband is an IT Professional. I bet you didn't as you put it "bump across " him either! You dont know everything nor everybody, so stop pretending! It just goes to show how jealous & immature you & Chilli are.

Just because you don't know or dont (want to) see, does not mean it does not exist!. Open your eyes, you're not in India anymore. Make use of t/ knowledege around you. Open your minds and @ least "TRY" not to be so petty & narrow minded.

Thanx 4- this post Rvikz!

Oops, looks like I need to use a microscope to find you guys! We have some India festival every year in Fremont and have a diwali bash (this year in Great America Parkway...) do you Pakis have some of this kind?

Comment

Originally posted by Swayemsewak:

Oops, looks like I need to use a microscope to find you guys! We have some India festival every year in Fremont and have a diwali bash (this year in Great America Parkway...) do you Pakis have some of this kind?

Poor Swayemsewak, trying to save his/her $#@ by diverting the topic.........

Comment

Originally posted by AlCapone:
                        Poor Swayemsewak, trying to save his/her $#@ by diverting the topic.........

You guys made me laugh to claim that you guys dominate the IT market! Yet you have no presence in the Bay area? No Paki event at all?

Make realistic claims and not argue over some hypothetical topic!

Comment

Swampy bark as loud as you want but no one is hearing you. We know the facts are as released by the GERMAN embassy - read again in bold if you want:-

According to Peter H Muerz, Counsellor, Head of Economics and Commercial Section of German Embassy, the applications of 4,713 of Indians and 4,112 Pakistanis were processed for allowing them work permit which enables them to work in Germany for two years.
                          However, despite having comparatively large number of applications only 839 Indians won the German card while 953 Pakistanis were able to win this facility with comparatively small number of applications. Pakistanis are eight per cent of the whole immigrant lot while the Indians are only seven per cent.

Comment

Originally posted by Malik73:
                            Swampy bark as loud as you want but no one is hearing you. We know the facts are as released by the GERMAN embassy - read again in bold if you want:-

Seems our "leftovers" are "loosing" against you "talanted" ones? hmmm....

Comment

So more Indians leaving thr beloved India eh??? Wonder why?? @ least we make no false claims to our glory.

You dont hear about our events cuz we don't want you in them!! (hint, hint!!)

Aftr bashing Pakistan in your Indian websites, you guys just can't leave us alone. You guys just can't have enough of us can you? Why else would you evn bothr coming into Pakistani sites? Got kicked out eh & nowhere else to go?? You dont see us coming to your sites to bash you.

You're too ignorant to even respond in regards to Pakistani ITs'. You're ignorance is our bliss

Comment

Working...
                              X