Haider-1 - Pakistan's new nuclear capable ballistic missile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haider-1 - Pakistan's new nuclear capable ballistic missile

Congratulations to Pakistan! For developing an indigeneously made short range ballistic missile. It will be nuclear capable and have a range of 300 km and a speed of 106 km per minute.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/nonfra...1/detFRO05.asp

Pak has new ballistic missile

HTC, Islamabad

PAKISTAN HAS prepared a new short-range ballistic missile Haider-1, which is capable of carrying nuclear warheads and defying radar detection, a local news agency Online reported on Thursday, quoting government sources.

The missile, with a range of 300 km and a speed of 106 km per minute, will be test-fired at an undisclosed destination in Balochistan before being unveiled officially at the annual joint forces parade on March 23 in Islamabad.

Quoting technical experts, the report said the range of Haider-1 would hit its target in a little over three minutes. The missile cannot be detected by radar nor be destroyed through a missile, the report added.

Sources claimed Haider-1 was prepared indigeneously in Pakistan and can target major northern cities of India.

[This message has been edited by Malik73 (edited January 04, 2001).]

Congratz!

------------------
    Whatever limits us we call fate!
    Whatever we can't change we call destiny!

Comment

Naar e Takbeer, Allah Akbar!
      Naar e Haidri, Yaah Ali!

Another land mark acheivments by our scientists! May Allah give our us more strength and power to fight againt the oppressor guide us to always fight for Haq!

Comment

I am shy about my command in Urdu but your excitment remiands me an Urdu verse that reads:

"..Samaan sau baras ka, pal ki khabar nahiN"

Comment

Sushma why use Urdu when I'm sure you have many proverbs in Hindi to show your pathalogical jealousy of Pakistan's superb achievments?

Comment

Originally posted by Sushma Kapoor:
            I am shy about my command in Urdu but your excitment remiands me an Urdu verse that reads:

"..Samaan sau baras ka, pal ki khabar nahiN"
            Tell that to your I-don't-have-the-teeth-but-I-wanna-eat-nuts prime minister... lol

------------------
            Don't you dare post dirty stuff in this forum...
            Mail it to me at [email protected] .

Comment

Originally posted by pakistan99:
              Tell that to your I-don't-have-the-teeth-but-I-wanna-eat-nuts prime minister... lol

nice but funny...

------------------
              Whatever limits us we call fate!
              Whatever we can't change we call destiny!

Comment

mallik india and pakistan live close by
                and population density is ver high.
                it does not matter how many bombs and
                missiles they make the fact remains both can destroy each other. only danger comes from
                unintenional accidental miscalculation
                by both sides

Comment

We need the A-bombs. Having been atacked 3 times in 50 years you never know what the demented minds on the other side of the border will do so...u know... take precautions. Pakistan's A-bomb is a direct creation of India. A bully next door.

Comment

Salam Malik bhai,
                    its a very cooooOOoool news indeed....thanks for sharing it with us..Haider was the person who gave a tough time to both the british and hindu rule and latter the resistance was continued by his son Tipu sultan.... and these two are my favorites...
                    and Haider is back to hant the Hindus once again.............

Comment

mallik when you will be seeing introduction
                      of megaton bombs.

[This message has been edited by rvikz (edited January 10, 2001).]

Comment

Working...
                      X