Probability of Punishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probability of Punishment

Soon after arrest of Nawaz Sharif I wrote in this forum that he would not be hanged (As every one speculating at that time) but would also be released unharmed. My prediction was 100% correct. Why? Because he is PUNJABI and not a SINDHI. We have already seen that ZAB was hanged in a false case.
    Were not more than 100 countries’ heads pleaded for clemency from butcher/drug smuggler General Ziaulhaq? They also offered asylum status for ZAB.

Asif Zardari who by standard is a thief as compared to Nawaz Sharif who is a robber but got free. Zardari has to face the wrath of PUNJABIS prejudice hatred. I would ask that here the proponent of PUNJABI Superiority, had BeNazir been in place of Nawaz Sharif, would she have been given the same treatment? Certainly NOT. Here is another example of The PUNJABI justice system. Nusrat Bhutto, who is now on deathbed, had beed issued un bailabe warrants of arrest for not attending the STUPID COURTS of PUNJABISTAN.

And people here are talking about what is the Sindh's problem, and If can write an article. Well this is the actual problem of Sindh, which I have transpired above.

Sincerely,
    FARID

Oh Wehmiyo, you people are who have always
    to believe in conspircy theories. here is a
    punjabi conspircy and there an american one.
    It is always a good way to not understand
    the reality.
    I am too against his release but
    dont forget a mohajir let him go.

Comment

Farid

You must be a die-hard PPP man. Yeah, PPP has already started floating this accusation around so they can destabilize the country by dividing every one on racial and ethnic grounds.

Once the country is in shambles again and people are out in the streets rioting, your Beloved Benazir will sweep into town again and get elected and rape the country some more, fatten her bank account by a few hundred more million dollars and leave again for a life of luxury in Europe.

Whether, Nawaz Sharif should have been sent into exile or not is a different story, but using the race card is loathsome and just plain low. I have no idea how anybody can say anything positive about either Benazir or Sharif.

When will you people learn, no wonder the same people keep getting elected to power, after raping the country every chance they get.

Comment

Farid....after reading a few sane posts by you in the past, i have to come and read this. Sad.

And sadly, this exactly is whats drowned Pakistan, and this is whats killing Karachi.

Punjab or punjabis have nothing to do with sindhis predicaments. Dont blame the horse if the carriage isnt even hooked on properly.

A few differences between then and now. Zulfikar ali bhutto was hanged by a Martial Law government. Nawaz Sharif was tried in a quasi civil setup, and was sentenced under civil rules. And regarding Asif Zardari, i agree with u to a certain extent. Not only Asif Zardari, but there are thousands of other innocent people languishing in Pakisatni jails, and have been without a court appearance ever since they were arrested. But to blame this on Punjab and punjabis is utterly ridiculous.
        Gen. Musharraf is not a punjabi, in case u didnt know. He is a muhajir himself, but I figure ur sectarian mind only works one way.

Comment

Who is the MAJOR persecutor of the Sindhi people?

The SINDHI WADERA's of course! - and thats the likes of racists like Farid will never tell you about. Why Farid is that too close to home to you buddy? Or is it jut the TRUTH?

Comment

Malik, I am assuming that farid is a Pakistani, and this makes me not angry, but sad when Pakistanis talk that way.

Comment

I think Pakistanis need psychiatric help. Our brains do not function properly because there is lot of fungii on it. LOL

------------------
              Sarfraz Khan

Comment

PZ "Farid" claims he is a Sindhi but when questioned about Sindh and Sindhi's his knowledge is somewhat lacking. He thinks ZAB was a Punjabi!

Comment

Typical BS from Farid, he thinks everyone here is a punjabi.
                  I am not surprised .
                  I expected him to type something like this when NS got out.

------------------
                  CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
                  You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Farid, I wouldn’t be surprised if you said Ozon meiN soorakh Punjabi ker rahe haiN. Get real, this is really low.

Comment

I regret for responding you guys late. Let me ask you one question. Had BeNazir in place of Nawaz Sharif, would she be released? I am not a supporter of BB. I have written a lot against her in my other posts. But as a matter of principle all should be treated equally whether it is BB, Asif Zardari, NS, General Karamat Jahangir, Ijazul Haq, Gohar Ayub and many other army and air force personnel involved in kick backs and smuggling of drugs.

Talking about trillion of Rs. paid by Arabs, now tell me why the hack Arabs were so involved in release of a 'Dakoo'? What happened to justice system of Islamic Republic of Pakistan? What happened to honesty of CE? You people keep on criticizing me for targeting Punjabis in this deal? Tell me whom I have to target? Who are in power? I feel sorry for CE for licking his own spit. I wonder why did not he resign before releasing NS? Because power lies some where else. He is just another stamp to be used for the time being and later on kicked out exactly on charges of releasing a 'looter'. Already people are saying he is muhajir, so kill the ‘*******’ for pardoning and releasing of looter and hijacker. This is ridiculous!

Once I was staunch supporter of PPP. After his brutal murder committed by a 'Punjabi' I hate the idea of if Pakistani's can ever be one nation. ZAB had struggled to combine the four provinces and tried to give Pakistani an image of nation. He was murdered. I am now supporter of liberation of provinces. Give them complete autonomy and release them from the bondage of PUNJAB.

Sabah, will you do me a favor, if you have no answer to my questions, do not write any thing which is below average? And yes it is very low when rulers (Punjabis) have different set of rules for people who belong to other provinces particularly Sindh. Just prove me if am wrong.

Read my prediction 12 months ago exactly under same heading. Give your solid reasoning rather than uttering nonsense like Malik 73 and CM.

FARID

Comment

bhutto was excuted because he lost bangaldesh?

shariff would have been in power if he had not fired musharuff?

Comment

Farid who is the RULER of Pakistan TODAY?

General Pervaiz Musharraf, COAS, CJS and Chief Executive of Pakistan and a son of SINDH!

Explain please?

Comment

Farid, As mailik said The CE is sindhi.
                            As ZAB, if he desvered or not is an issue of the past.
                            Lets deal with the present.
                            What the CE did was extremely stupid.
                            But what can we do now.
                            He is coming on TV today at 4:30 0r 3:30 CET time.
                            I am not sure.
                            But lets wait to see what he says before going all psycho.
                            Fair???
                            Also could you answer Mailiks question for once????

------------------
                            CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
                            You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

CM and Malik 73

Nothing new was found in CE’s speech. He has justified his action of pardoning and releasing a ‘dakoo’. CE is not a Sindhi, but he is a Muhajir. I have yet to see a Sindhi who have crossed the rank of a Colonel. I would like to answer the question of Malik 73 who has claimed to spend his 80% of his life in Sindh, if he just give me a name of one ‘Wadera’ who have exploited poor Sindhi masses. May I know who controls so called ‘Wadera’?

FARID

Comment

Working...
                              X