question to the moderator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question to the moderator?

Why is my posted titled"Why are we so obsessed with indians?" removed?Can you please provide me with a resanoble and justifiable answer?Is is that I should always support pakistan on this forum?Well I believe the principle that one who really shows our faults and helps us to correct them is our best friend.

i think they have started believing u r not pakistani which may or may not be true. however, any dose of self analysis is characteristically non-pakistani. classic pakistani approach being one in which majority of ills of world or zionist and hindu conspiracies.

Comment

Originally posted by saleem_online:
      Why is my posted titled"Why are we so obsessed with indians?" removed?Can you please provide me with a resanoble and justifiable answer?Is is that I should always support pakistan on this forum?Well I believe the principle that one who really shows our faults and helps us to correct them is our best friend.
      I am deeply touched!!!

------------------
      *V~V~V*He came, He saw, He conquered*V~V~V*

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ:
        any dose of self analysis is characteristically non-pakistani. classic pakistani approach being one in which majority of ills of world or zionist and hindu conspiracies.

Very well said ...!!

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ:
          i think they have started believing u r not pakistani which may or may not be true. however, any dose of self analysis is characteristically non-pakistani. classic pakistani approach being one in which majority of ills of world or zionist and hindu conspiracies.
          Well as indian approach on this forum remains critizing islam and writtin pak-hate comments the typical pakistani approach will remain the same.So you have to change if you dont expect that from most pakistanis.Remember as you sow so shall you reap.Its really disgusting that you guys come to a paki forum and talk bad thihngs about pakistan.try to give good suggestions if you can otherwise we would appreciate if you remain silent not just write whatever you crap you want.

the moderator has not yet answered my question?why was my post removed?I still strongly believe that the paki view of looking at things has to change and that was one post which clearly showed that we are kind of obsessed with indians.

Comment

Your post was removed because you posted the same message in 3 different forums. If you wish to talk about something, do it in the relevant forum.

Comment

Working...
            X