Seducing the youngsters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seducing the youngsters

Muslims, while slatughtering an animal, recite :in the name of Allah, so kind so merciful"!! (No comments!)

The philosophy of Jihad is also not different, Killing in the name of Allah is probably Jihad at least to "professional' jihadis.

Watching confession of a child Mujahid (just a teen-ager) how they performed shoot out in Kashmiri Sikhs. I felt very sad for those real culprits behind the scene. I could not decide where these children come from? Who are their parents? Poverty can be observed in India too but it is hard to believe that an Indian mother "sells" her child to terrorists. To allow her immature boy to leave the country just with two options, kill or die.

Through my research, I could discover, that in northern areas, the people are so poor that they can not feed their children. There is no rich agriculture and there is no industry in all of the northren Pakistan. The border of Afghanistan is beyond the control of Pakistan government and people from both sides have no restrictions in crossing the borders. Due to the Islamic extremeism the Afghani are pouring in Pakistan and so worsening the poverty levels. These helpless childern are sent to various Madrassas in Pakistan with the hope that after spending 5-7 years the child will graduate to a regular Mulla. A Mulla can explore a mosque in remote areas and its just another job to earn one's bread & butter in all Muslim societies.

But, it does happens to come true with everyone. Most of the children are driven to various militant organizations. They are brain-washed and trained for all sort of terrorist activities.

The more poverty will increase in Pakistan & Afghanistan, the more militancy should be anticiapted.

Can any Pakistani answer:

(1) does any well-to-do family produce any Mujahid?

(2) Does any Mujahid ever relate to a famous political figure?

(3) Why does Pakistan only supports militants and not take a military action with her regular forces?

I request Mr. Malik not to poke his nose into it, let some other Pakis give their views.

>>Watching confession of a child Mujahid (just a teen-ager) how they performed shoot out in Kashmiri Sikhs. I felt very sad for those real culprits behind the scene. >>

Just a quick question where did you ‘watch’ this child? Correct me if I’m wrong dear, India would be crying on international news channels if they had this child whom killed Sikhs. I could be an ignorant lekin me didn’t see any news about this.

>> I could not decide where these children come from? Who are their parents? <<
    I’m assuming, can be wrong lekin I guess they come from the same place as you and me! As for there parents hmmm matlab?

>> Poverty can be observed in India too but it is hard to believe that an Indian mother "sells" her child to terrorists. <<

If an Indian mother can sell her kids for prostitution I assume she can sell them for anything! Waise want me to prove this statement, it’s not my research project but I can do my best anyway.

>> To allow her immature boy to leave the country just with two options, kill or die.<<
    Same as above!

>> Through my research, <<
    What research ma’m?

>> I could discover, that in northern areas, the people are so poor that they can not feed their children. <<

Generalizing or do you have proofs? Anyway inne wi bure din nahi aai sade!

>> There is no rich agriculture and there is no industry in all of the northren Pakistan. >>
    May I see a copy of your research please?

>> Due to the Islamic extremeism the Afghani are pouring in Pakistan and so worsening the poverty levels. <<
    This will be your first and last warning, we respect other religions and I WANT you to respect mine, else you’re not needed here!

>> A Mulla can explore a mosque in remote areas and its just another job to earn one's bread & butter in all Muslim societies.<<

Source please.

>> Most of the children are driven to various militant organizations. They are brain-washed and trained for all sort of terrorist activities.<<

Exactly how do we brain wash our kids? Stupid question lekin seriously haiN. Please define ‘terrorism’

Yep You’re not expecting list of names now are you?

Meaning?

(3) Why does Pakistan only supports militants and not take a military action with her regular forces?

Hamari marzi!

Comment

its only been a couple of years since mujahideen have opened an infinite can of whoop ass on indian army. and i see, indians are sore already?

indias future is no better than that of russias. an all out assault inside india is the next step. just like indian forces havent spared any kids, women in Kashmir. all the hindutvas are a fair target in india. and thanks to the rise of hindutva in india these mujahideen will come from india. home of some 200 million muslims and not the northeren areas of Pakistan like your research points out.

instead of questioning the validity of mujahideen's armed resistance against hindutva... question your own huge military presence in Kashmir. if not then get ready for the whipping.

[This message has been edited by mundyaa (edited January 04, 2001).]

Comment

It seems to me that Indians spend more time analysing islam than we do.

Here Sushma is talking about definitions of "philosophy of Jihad" and poverty of Northern Pakistan.

She asks:

I can answer all 3 questions, but I have to say, why does it concern you? In the relations between Pakistan and India what relevance have these questions got?

Comment

Sushi now that Mundyaa and Xtreme have poked their nosesin I think I have the same right to do so. Unless you are biased in their favour?

Lets pick one on of your main assertions.

I could not decide where these children come from? Who are their parents? Poverty can be observed in India too but it is hard to believe that an Indian mother "sells" her child to terrorists. To allow her immature boy to leave the country just with two options, kill or die.

I have asked myself the same question about all those poor Sikh and Dalit soldiers who were on mass conscripted to fight for the Indian army at Kargil. The tragic thing being that the BRAHMIN-led army used Sikhs as cannon-fodder - 60% of Indian soldiers killed at Karigl were Sikhs.! Can you explain this Sushi aka?

60 percent of the soldiers killed [ in the Kargil episode ] were Sikhs. This is typical of India's strategy to keep the minority nations of South Asia within their artificial borders. They send draftees from one minority to kill another. They don't put Hindu lives at risk.

US Congress
          Hon. Edolphus Towns,
          In the US House of Representatives
          Tuesday, July 20, 1999

[This message has been edited by Malik73 (edited January 04, 2001).]

Comment

Malik...my hero...
            so there sushi mushi!

Comment

Originally posted by sabah:
              >>

So you are a typical Punjabi! Never serious! Be Happy! Here is what I have to say:

Watching confession of a child Mujahid ...
              Just a quick question where did you ‘watch’ this child?
              [/B][/QUOTE] On Zee TV, more than once!

>> I could not decide where these children come from? Who are their parents? <<
              I’m assuming, can be wrong lekin I guess they come from the same place as you and me! As for there parents hmmm matlab?

[/B][/QUOTE] Ha! Ha! For God sake Sabah! I did not mean the Mujahideen are produced on trees!

>> Poverty can be observed in India too but it is hard to believe that an Indian mother "sells" her child to terrorists. <<

If an Indian mother can sell her kids for prostitution I assume she can sell them for anything! Waise want me to prove this statement, it’s not my research project but I can do my best anyway.

[/B][/QUOTE]So you rate the profession of Jihad as prostitution. I agree my dear, both are equally bad for the society!

>> Through my research, <<
              What research ma’m?
              [/B][/QUOTE]Well, our knowledge is based on available sources of different medias. Can you deny the facts?

>> I could discover, that in northern areas, the people are so poor that they can not feed their children. <<
              inne wi bure din nahi aai sade!
              [/B][/QUOTE] Achha! kinney brey ney?

>> There is no rich agriculture and there is no industry in all of the northren Pakistan. >>
              May I see a copy of your research please?
              [/B][/QUOTE] Pre partition, many of our relatives lived in Kohat and Peshawar areas. Leave Denmark and visit your Northern areas and you will agree with me, I bet!

This will be your first and last warning, we respect other religions and I WANT you to respect mine, else you’re not needed here!

[/B][/QUOTE]Truth is always bitter!

>> A Mulla can explore a mosque in remote areas and its just another job to earn one's bread & butter in all Muslim societies.<<

Source please.
              [/B][/QUOTE] Do you deny the fact? well, Living in Denmark can get a chance to assess the marketability of Mulla courses!

>> Most of the children are driven to various militant organizations. They are brain-washed and trained for all sort of terrorist activities.<<

Exactly how do we brain wash our kids? Stupid question lekin seriously haiN. Please define ‘terrorism’
              [/B][/QUOTE] Terrorists are another industry in today's world. The poor children who join the Islamic Madrassas in Pakistan are diverted to martial trainings and end of the day are hired by different terrorist groups. They are brain-washed with epics and of course with lavish funding.

Yep You’re not expecting list of names now are you?
              [/B][/QUOTE]At least a single example please!

Meaning?
              [/B][/QUOTE]Why rich & famous are not in the battle-filed?

Hamari marzi!

[/B][/QUOTE]

Woh to hai! Tumhari yeh mun marji tum ko bohat mehngi padey gi, Miss Denmark! Apney Khudaa ko kiya jawab do gey?

Comment

Poor Sushi's bold and italics giving her problems!

So I'll repeat my question to Miss "also known as" :-

60 percent of the soldiers killed [ in the Kargil episode ] were Sikhs. This is typical of India's strategy to keep the minority nations of South Asia within their artificial borders. They send draftees from one minority to kill another. They don't put Hindu lives at risk.

[This message has been edited by Malik73 (edited January 04, 2001).]

Comment

It is all baseless propaganda!

Comment

sushi mushi...you were watching zee TV, dear they cant account for anything I cant believe you mentioned them.

Comment

sushi, according to your research most jihadies are forced into jihad cos of poverty. dear, have you heard of the billionere "Osama Bin Laden"?

Do you know there are many millioneres like him doing Jihad in india? Do you know that a large number of muslims especially Pakistanies went for Jihad in india from UK just recently? all rich and from well to do families.... see in Islam we dont have a caste system like you do. And really it makes no difference if the ppl who are doing jihad are rich or not. Our muslim brothers in Northeren Pakistan might not be the richest around but they are certainly a lot better off than your average foodless "bhooka aur nanga" indian.

Comment

Originally posted by mundyaa:
                        sushi, according to your research most jihadies are forced into jihad cos of poverty. dear, have you heard of the billionere "Osama Bin Laden"?

Do you know there are many millioneres like him doing Jihad in india? Do you know that a large number of muslims especially Pakistanies went for Jihad in india from UK just recently? all rich and from well to do families.... see in Islam we dont have a caste system like you do. And really it makes no difference if the ppl who are doing jihad are rich or not. Our muslim brothers in Northeren Pakistan might not be the richest around but they are certainly a lot better off than your average foodless "bhooka aur nanga" indian.
                        Osama Bin Ladin is one of the "proprietors" or "financiers" of "Jihad Industry". Don't compare him with the"pawns" of the game. Rather he is not seen on the whole "chess-board". To them "Mujahideens" are not more than a "work-force" to meet the "demand & supply" of their various business projects. Despite being trained by the CIA, nobody can ever witness that he or a single one out of hundreds of his family members got involved physically in shooting, bombing or killings. You know why? because they have the provision of "cheap labour" from Pakistan & Afghanistan!

Yes, India is suffering from "Bhook aur Nung" becuase non-Indians looted India for quite some time and becasue we dont kill another soul to meet the needs of our own "bhook" (what a great philosophy!) That centuries long loot can not be compensated within a short span of time. Every coming day is a blessing for those who believe in the Union of India. I have the pride to assess my motherland to be "THE SUPER-POWER OF THE NEXT CENTURY"! we are Indians who never believed in "loot" , never invaded other nations, Mangols, Afghans, Arabs , Turks or English failed to eliminate our entity. We were Hindus, we are Hindus and we shall reamin Hindus disregard to any religion or race. A little more awareness is required and the whole Sub-Continent will hear the slogans of Indian Victory ie. Hindi, Hindu, Hindostan (once stated by a fellow guppee as a taunt).

Comment

We were Hindus, we are Hindus and we shall reamin Hindus disregard to any religion or race. A little more awareness is required and the whole Sub-Continent will hear the slogans of Indian Victory ie. Hindi, Hindu, Hindostan (once stated by a fellow guppee as a taunt).

It's good to know you are Hindu's, despite the fact that 98% of Hindu's are viewed as sub-standard by the Brahmin rulers. But why don't you "Hindu's" fight your own battles. Why do you have to use the Sikh's as cannon-fodder like you did at Kargil? Doesn't show much for the "Hindu" fighting spirit does it?

60 percent of the soldiers killed [ in the Kargil episode ] were Sikhs. This is typical of India's strategy to keep the minority nations of South Asia within their artificial borders. They send draftees from one minority to kill another. They don't put Hindu lives at risk

Comment

Sushmaji,
                            Thanks for your comments which are totally unbiased.
                            I saw the guy(Jihadi?)who was captured recently at Delhi in connection with the Red Fort incident.He is a Pakisatani as per his admission.I was really surprised by his interview -- Totey ki tarah sab bol gaya.How strong these Jehadis are.
                            The question is what does Pakistan`s Military dictatorship get out of such incidents.
                            They are trying to incite us but we will not fall into their trap.
                            Jai Hind .

Comment

You guys have the energy to respond to this crap

Comment

Working...
                              X