Pakistan Phobia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistan Phobia

The recent statements made by Indian PM, Mr. Atal Bihari Vajpaee show that he is "hiding" himself in South India after threats made by Lashkar e Toyyiba! The India media has pointed out that all of the senior most politicians have also disappeared from the capital! Probabely, Indian agencies can provide better security in the South or Atal ji is seeking for Veeriappan's asylum!
    Pretending to enjoy his "leave" the PM is now showing his willingness to negotiate with Pakistan over Kashmir. What a change! the BJP fanatics always stucked to the point the no 3rd party will be considered over Kashmir as it was their "internal" matter.

The whole drama is being staged to label Pakistan as a "Naughty Child"! Lets wait for the drop-scene!

Sophia! We need more people like you and Malik Saheb here on gupshup! I really like reading your posts!

Please dont dissapear! We need people like you on this site to show the true picture of Pakistan, Pakistanis and Islam to our Indian compadres and perhaps some Pakistanis too!

[This message has been edited by sabah (edited January 02, 2001).]

Comment

Source please??

------------------
      CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
      You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Sabah now what was wrong with my post that aap nay us ko censor karna thaa! I was merely comparing the writing style of fellow guppy Rani and Sophia!

Aap nay khaam khawaa pangaa liya meri post kay saath! Was there anything offensive or a personal attack!

Please justify!

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Gulsher Khan:
          Sophia! We need more people like you and Malik Saheb here on gupshup! I really like reading your posts!

Please dont dissapear! We need people like you on this site to show the true picture of Pakistan, Pakistanis and Islam to our Indian compadres and perhaps some Pakistanis too!

[This message has been edited by sabah (edited January 02, 2001).]
          Haazir Janab!

(Aur is Sabah ko to Allah Samjhey!)

Comment

Well you can blame me and Malik for that.
            We have made so many hmmmm... commments about rani, that Sabah deems it unethical to do so.
            Plus she is the mod here, take it with the flow.
            She has edited me on it, which is not very nice, but i will live with it.
            And Sophia i have sneaky suspicion that you are indeed Sushma Kapoor.

------------------
            CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE

Comment

Sophia Mujahid,

You were gone away for some time.What do you think of Hrithiks charge of name calling Neples & where does ISI role come in this souring of relation between Nepal & india.After all India always blamed Nepal for letting hijacking of air india last year ?????

Aur haan go easy on india ,we are in ceasfire state Lol He he he he he

------------------

*Negahe Marde Momin Se Badal Jate Hai Taqdeeren*

Comment

Originally posted by CM:
                Well
                And Sophia i have sneaky suspicion that you are indeed Sushma Kapoor.
                Amazing! It is the same suspicion once expressed by a fellow guppee named Fakhira Butt.

Where there is smoke there is fire! But can you or Miss Butt tell what are the grounds of your suspicion??

I am hurt (by the way)!

Comment

Well i find Mrs.Butt a sad figure who only posts to fight with Mrs.Kapoor ie. You.
                  And for the proof.
                  I have none, but lets just call it a gut feeling.

------------------
                  CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE

Comment

and this is FORUM "PAKISTAN AFFAIRZ!"
                    mashallah!
                    keep up da good work

------------------
                    Whatever limits us we call fate!
                    Whatever we can't change we call destiny!

Comment

Thank you, i do my very best to keep people side tracked from the main topic.

------------------
                      CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE

Comment

Originally posted by Sophia Mujahid:
                        Amazing! It is the same suspicion once expressed by a fellow guppee named Fakhira Butt.

Where there is smoke there is fire! But can you or Miss Butt tell what are the grounds of your suspicion??

I am hurt (by the way)!
                        Miss Mujahid, I tried to write you everything in detail but your e. mail address is "also" fake!

Despite my suspicions, I await for your posts Sofia Kapoor!!

Comment

Working...
                        X