X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CM
    replied
    offically that is rvikz.
    Just like offically the india govt is secular.
    In reality it is run by an organization which is racists.
    I think Pakistan would be doing the indian people a favour, he they get rid of this old goat.
    I mean no more RSS in power.
    Which is good for both countries.

------------------
    CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE

Leave a comment:

• Mursalin
    replied
    Transferred to Pakistan Affairs.

Leave a comment:

• rvikz
    started a topic pakistan denies role in threat to vajpayee's life

pakistan denies role in threat to vajpayee's life

it is good news pakistan came up with a statement about threat to pm's life.
    Pakistan refutes Indian PM's allegation: Support to Lashkar-i-Taiba

By Hasan Akhtar

ISLAMABAD, Jan 1: Pakistan on Monday dismissed the Indian prime minister, Atal Behari Vajpayee's allegation that Islamabad was supporting Lashkar-i-Taiba, which threatened to attack his office in New Delhi.

The Lashkar, based in Muridke a town near Lahore, had claimed the responsibility for the December 22 attack in the Delhi's historic Red Fort, killing two civilians and a soldier.

The Mujahideen group had also given a warning that it would carry out similar attacks on the Indian prime minister's secretariat and elsewhere in that country.

A foreign office spokesman here on Monday rejected the Indian prime minister's statement, saying "there is nothing new in such charges".

He said that Pakistan had in the past rejected such allegations made by Indian leaders. In the present case, too, Islamabad categorically rejected the charge.

Reuters adds: "The accusation is baseless. Pakistan unequivocally condemns terrorism and threats of terrorist attacks," the foreign office spokesman said.

"We regret... that Pakistan has been accused of involvement in the alleged threats. The government of Pakistan holds Prime Minister Atal Behari Vajpayee in high esteem and wishes him good health and a long life."

The Press Trust of India quoted Mr Vajpayee as telling party delegates in New Delhi on Sunday: "They have threatened to attack prime minister's office. What does that mean?. Obviously Pakistan is involved." But, India would not be taken unawares this time, Mr Vajpayee said and warned that the threat would be met with strong retaliation.

He added that "for the sake of the country, I am prepared to lay down my life".

Please Visit our Sponsor (Ads open in separate window)

Working...
X