FUNDAMENTALISM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FUNDAMENTALISM?

Salam to all the muslims out there,may Allah(swt) bless u all and the muslim lands where the ZULUM is.Inshallah i would like to discuss Fundamentalism in islam and does it taKe a place in our unique deen.What is "Fundamentalism"that the kuffar label the muslims all over the world.PLEASE respond to this topic and enlighten me from islam.Jazakallah.

[This message has been edited by Slayer (edited December 31, 2000).]

The issue of fundementalism and the rise of Islamic parties in Pakistan has been given considerable attention. The article posted in Pakistan affairs has indicated that 'fundementalism' is ripe in Pakistan. A disease that needs to be controlled and eradictaed. Howevcr, those that are of this opinion are swayed and dominated by the thoughts of the Western civilisation, who view the correct system of life to be capitalsim and democracy. Hence, the word fundementalism has been termed for those that reject the above systems, seeking to live by systems made by other than men, this being Islam. Indeed, the time has come for the Muslims in Pakistan and over the world to respond and wake up to the fallacies of these corrupt systems be these democracies or dictorships. The Islamic system is verily the correct system for mankind and will lead any nation form darkness into light.

Comment

Salam,
      and how do u think we should put a end to these so called "Falacies" and systems that u mentioned Travellor? Please can u explain>
      I mean do we follow the U.S and the west?Or do we follow what allah and his messenger say?I think in my thinking that we should follow the QURA"N and the SUNNAH of the messeger (saw).What do u think Travellor?

[This message has been edited by Slayer (edited December 31, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
      X