Fireworks in Pakistan as Pak gets a taste of its own medicine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fireworks in Pakistan as Pak gets a taste of its own medicine

At least 40 people were injured in four bomb explosions across Pakistan. A powerful bomb ripped through the crowded Delhi Gate market in Lahore at 1:45 pm on Monday. Hundreds of people ran in panic through the market after the bomb, hidden under a vendor's cart, exploded, witnesses said.

About 30 minutes prior, another bomb exploded on a bus in Hyderabad and injured six people, including four children, police said. A third bomb of lower intensity exploded in an abandoned water tank close to the railway station in Faisalabad slightly injuring one person, police said. A third bomb of lower intensity exploded in an abandoned water tank close to the railway station in Faisalabad city slightly injuring one person, police said.

Another device exploded in the garrison town of Kharian in a residential neighborhood's garbage dump, causing no damage or casualties, local administration officials said. There were no immediate claims of responsibility for any of the explosions.

The city police chief in Lahore, Javed Noor, described the market explosion as an act of terrorism. "It is an act of terrorism aimed at causing widespread damages," he said, adding that several of the injured were in critical condition.

Chilli do you think that this is something to celebrate? Innocent men, women and children being injured in indiscriminate bombing by cowardly criminals in this holiest season of Islam.

What a pitiable person you are then? I hope others don't share your celebratory mood.

Shame on you!

Comment

yeah..
      shame on u chilli..
      mirchi ki kuch lugti..

------------------
      Uske ik ik hurf ki teh mein mein ne akser chahat ka deriya daikh..
      uski ankhon mein mein ne akser pyass ka sehra daikha..
      derd ki ruut mein kon kisi ke zakhmon pe merhum rakhta hai..
      chandni raat mein mein ne akser chand ko tanha daikha..

Comment

dont waste ur breath. couldnt expect anything less from an indian anyway. They hate bloodshed except when Pakistanis are killed.
        i mean, u'd have to sink pretty low to be celebrating deaths of innocent people
        ------------------
        "Amor Fati"

[This message has been edited by hk (edited December 26, 2000).]

Comment

Originally posted by hk:
          dont waste ur breath. couldnt expect anything less from an indian anyway. They hate bloodshed except when Pakistanis are killed.
          i mean, u'd have to sink pretty low to be celebrating deaths of innocent people

HK aoo milker bhangra dalien.....

------------------
          Uske ik ik hurf ki teh mein mein ne akser chahat ka deriya daikh..
          uski ankhon mein mein ne akser pyass ka sehra daikha..
          derd ki ruut mein kon kisi ke zakhmon pe merhum rakhta hai..
          chandni raat mein mein ne akser chand ko tanha daikha..

Comment

Mursalin , first of all thanks for not locking this post (atleast till now).

I am not celebrating anything just trying to make a case that the effects of terrorism is the same everywhere.Innocent people who have no stakes in the battle die.Our terrorists may be your "freedom-fighters" - but they do slaughter equally ruthlessly - ask the kashmiri Pandits/children who have been either killed or driven out of their own homeland. ( See my other post "Pak's brave 'freedom-fighters' kill four children in kashmir").Guess who takes the credit for giving moral and diplomatic support to terrorism !!

[This message has been edited by chilli (edited December 26, 2000).]

Comment

>>> I am not celebrating anything just trying to make a case that the effects of terrorism is the same everywhere.Innocent people who have no stakes in the battle die.Our terrorists may be your "freedom-fighters" - but they do slaughter equally ruthlessly - ask the kashmiri Pandits/children who have been either killed or driven out of their own homeland. ( See my other post "Pak's brave 'freedom-fighters' kill four children in kashmir").Guess who takes the credit for giving moral and diplomatic support to terrorism !!<<<

Chilli - If those are the points you wanted to make then you should have made this clear when you opened this post and with a more appropriate title. Or you could have taken your points to the threads you mentioned.
              Nevertheless in future I suggest you be more careful as to the language you use when starting a discussion.

hk - please don't genaralise about all Indians.

Eid Mubarak to you all wherever you are.

Comment

both countries are afraid to wage direct war
                they are doing through their proxies slowly bleeding each other

Comment

This reminds me of the 2 crows ( indo and pak ) fighting over a piece of cheese( kashmir) and the monkey ( usa , the world and the arms industry) taking advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by ^DerVaisH^:

HK aoo milker bhangra dalien.....

aww...dervaish, i would but i dont know how

------------------
                    "Amor Fati"

Comment

Chilli!
                      As usual I didnt know what was the point of cutting and pasting an article. As far as incidences like these occur, I am sure there many kinds of incidences in India?

I dont know what is it with India and Indians, the blame everything on Mujahideen, terrorism or ISI! These are the only three words in there dictionary!

I am just very shocked that you didnt blame the plague incidence in India a few years back on ISI too!

Baaqi agar asal Aatish baazi karni hay to ao maidaan e jang main ao dekhtay hay kiss main kitnaa dam hay! Aik dafa kuch honay do!

Eenth say eenth baja day gay! Chaahay to jitnaa marzi propaganda phelao!

Comment

Typical Chilli, typical.
                        Thank you for proving to all the people who read this forum, that you indians are happy when innocent pakistani die.
                        Mursalin might be gullible enough to believe what you said.
                        But not me, you choose the heading perfectly to show how you feel.

------------------
                        CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
                        You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Chille, you and indians are such a .....

hell why should i waste my time telling you you what you already know.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudra:
                            This reminds me of the 2 crows ( indo and pak ) fighting over a piece of cheese( kashmir) and the monkey ( usa , the world and the arms industry) taking advantage.

this little story should gain world wide fame!

Comment

Hey chilli, the mujahideen atleast dare attacking only the Indian soldiers. It is fair play not terrorism. On the otherhand, it is u guys who take pride in killing civilians. why would the mujahids kill innocent kashmiris. it has been proved that india itself arranges such cold blooded murders in order to put the blame on the mujahids. if i m wrong then who killed the 35 sikhs in kashmir. u would be a nut if u dont know this.

Comment

Working...
                              X