Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lashkar-e-toiba wants Musharraf too grow islamic beard.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lashkar-e-toiba wants Musharraf too grow islamic beard.

According to Varsha Bhosale's column, Lashkar has asked Musharraf to grow beard keeping with Islamic traditions.

and keep off from his puppy dogs which is clearly un-islamic !!

Comment

they may even ask musharuff not to meet vajpayee

Comment

im wondering where this lashkar e toiba was in times of the jinnah,bhutto, sharif....and even bhutto jr. (in case of niqab)

Comment

My question is why do these people care if he has a beard or not.
          Why aren't they think about the Spice Girls new album and how to ban it in pakistan is the question.

------------------
          CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
          You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

why are indians sooo pareshan about beard. Just need some thing to talk about in there lame incomplete life i guess.

Comment

>>> According to Varsha Bhosale's column, Lashkar has asked Musharraf to grow beard keeping with Islamic traditions.<<<

With respect who is Varsha Bhosale? And what is her view on Islam and Lashkar in general?

Comment

Originally posted by Mursalin:
                With respect who is Varsha Bhosale?
                relatively popular rediff.com columnist

Originally posted by Mursalin:
                And what is her view on Islam and Lashkar in general?
                she's more of a political columnist, not religion. In any case, she's what you would expect of a political Hindu Indian in terms of what she feels the Lashkar are - a bunch of thugs.

Comment

>>>she's more of a political columnist, not religion. In any case, she's what you would expect of a political Hindu Indian in terms of what she feels the Lashkar are - a bunch of thugs.<<<<

being a hindu she is no different then.

Comment

Thank you for that information astrofan. I will do a search on rediff.com and read the articles that Varsha Bhosale writes. Then I think we can get an idea from what angle this lady is coming from.

Comment

Working...
                    X