Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

official pakistani site haced--

Official Pak website hacked by Indian pro
    Hyderabad, Dec. 21: In a tit-for-tat move, the Pakistan government website www.pakgov.org was hacked by a self-proclaimed but unidentified Indian IT professional on Thursday.
    This is believed to be the first case of hacking of a country’s official portal. The hacker destroyed all the information in the site and left a message to “send a message across to Pakistani hackers (if any) to keep their hands off Indian websites.”

The hacking of some websites of Indian government departments is believed to have provoked the “patriotic Indian IT professional.”

The hacker left a brief message: “Pakistan — the official website — hacked. Mera Bharat Mahan. I love India... This site has been hacked by a patriotic Indian IT professional with the sole objective of trying to get the message across to Pakistani hackers (if any) to keep their hands off Indian websites.” He said he did not mean any offence to any peace-loving human being.

truce on the ground start of cyberwarfare?

Pakistan - The Official Website hacked
    MERA BHARAT MAHAN
    FLASH NEWS

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT MY DEAR FELLOW INDIANS AND FRIENDS. I HAVE RECEIVED OVER 6000 E-MAILS REQUESTING TO HACK HTTP://WWW.PAK.GOV.PK. I AM IN THE PROCESS OF HACKING A PAKISTANI WEBSITE AGAIN.

I THANK ONCE AGAIN FOR THE WORLD OVER SUPPORT EXTENDED AND WILL KEEP UP TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS.

WITH LOTS OF REGARDS
    TRUE.INDIAN

PLZ BEAR WITH TYPO ERRORS.

I'LL BE ONLINE IN YAHOO CHAT ROOM FOR LIVE CHAT FROM 00.00 HRS ON 24/12/2000 IST.
    MY YAHOO ID = TRUE_INDIAN_HACKER

I HAVE ALSO BEEN GETTING E-MAILS QUESTIONING THE TECHNICAL STUFF WHICH I WILL ANSWER DURING THE CHAT.

for the techno savvy- i have adopted DNS hijacking method of hacking.
    Do not get confused by the whois query. those DNS numbers have been hijacked to this number which is still under my control.

This site was meant for promotion of terrorism by KLC-supported by pakistan government prior to hacking.

VANDE MATARAM
    JAI HIND.
    UPDATED 22/12/2000 1.30 AM
    STILL UNDER CONTROL.
    TRUE.INDIAN

I LOVE INDIA

This site has been hacked by a patriotic Indian IT professional with the sole objective of trying to get the message across to pakistani hackers (if any) keep their hands off Indian Websites.

No offence meant to any peace loving Human beings.

Comments

This the pathetic vulnerable state of the pakistan premier portal http://ww.pak.gov.pk It would have just taken me 30mins flat to break in to this site,if i had wished to do so.

Comment

The official website is not at pakgov.org.This is a fake site.This 'pro' first created this website pakgov.org and then 'hacked' his own website.The real Pak government website is at http://www.pak.gov.pk .

Comment

hey do u indian rats know anything else than sneaking into websites. hey coards, u cant fac eus in kashmir nethe rin kargil and take pride in defacing websites. and that too has bene proved beyond doubt that the website wasnt hacked as there was no such website. the website was made and then name given by tha tindian fool himsefl. once again i must say tha tonly an indian mind can be so rascal and cunning.

Comment

it is better than wasting $1000 shells
          at each other

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by haider001:
            [B]hey do u indian rats know anything else than sneaking into websites. hey coards, u cant fac eus in kashmir nethe rin kargil and take pride in defacing websites.

A number of tourists from several Indian states were sipping drinks outside a cafe at Sonamarg, unaware of what was happening just 40 kilometres away on the other side of the Zojila pass

Comment

sweet dreams buddy....

..zor ka jatka, dire se lage...

u r the biggest imposter I've ever seen...
              Imposter .....

Comment

Working...
              X