Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Islamabad Police Beats Afghan Women Demonstrators

http://www.dawn.com/2000/12/11/nat15.htm

Shameful act by Islamabad Police. Beating Afghan women demonstrators with Batons. What a bunch of losers.

Brave policemens.

Comment

Damn those *******s.
      They all should be kicked out - including the guy who ordered the attack.
      You don't attack women.
      It is not done!!!

------------------
      CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
      You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

May I suggest reading the whole story first before saying that Islamabad police beat the afghan women.

go the following link and find out for yourself and see you still think the same thing.
        http://www.millat.com/

Comment

bohut acha kia police ne!
          2 4 danday aur mar daytay ko kia tha!
          aisay logon ke sath aisa hi hona chahiaye!

Comment

Across the world, even in so called 'civilized countries', police routine use batons and tear gas to control crowds and subdue rowdy people.....even women.

In the US, every police officer carries a baton, tear gas, a gun among other weapons. And they are not hesitant to use them either. And mind u these weapons are carried along all the time. Not just during a protest. Pakistani police are always under equipped, and all they carry is an empty white holster stuffed with stones, meant to scare people. Other than that , the cops dont have any defence against anyone.

Now the women were rowdy, they werent protesting peacefully, and werent staying within the limits set by the police, and started charging ahead without reason, armed with sticks and batons themselves, only to create chaos. If they wanted their word to be heard, they could have stayed in a confined area, like the police had told them to, and shouted as much as they had wanted. But they chose to march ahead and defy police orders. Now what does the police do in the USA or UK when someone defys their orders? Do they politely request them to back off? NO. They pull out their gun at the first blink of an eye.

Controlling rowdy crowds isnt a picnic. And besides, not all civilians want to be a part of it. So when a crowd gets rowdy, we all know what can happen. Smashed cars, broken windows, carnage everywhere. I dont want that happening to my property, so yes, Id prefer that such a crowd is subdued before it gets to that point, whether they are women or men.

Comment

Why should everybody try to blindly ape the UK & US. Is theirs the gold standard ? Doesn't Islam set a higher standard for preserving the modesty of women. Or it does not apply to afghans ?

So sabah aunty finds my post too hot and silently deletes it... without a trace. Is it that she's against empowerment of women or she's against the taliban atrocities against afghan women and young boys (raped!) being made public. You're such a hypocrite sabah !

Comment

yeah very brave police, salute the smugglers beat the weaks. very manly stuff their ant't it???

Comment

Gajar watch it.
                  It is sabah job here to see stuff stays clean.
                  She has edited my posts, and i think she has every right.
                  Plus she has been pretty decent with you.
                  If i was the mod i would have kicked you dumb ass out of here a long time ago.
                  And what the fact does this have to do with the bloody topic.
                  Hulwa stick to the bloody topic, or shut your trap.
                  If we need an RSS opinion we can go to the website.

Related topic, i have no idea what is going on here, the millat is not known to be a very fair paper in many lights.
                  So i wil reserve my judgement on the news.
                  Theoritically speaking i think women should be treated differently in such situations.
                  There is no need to go charging with batons.
                  Use a water hose or something.
                  But then the after affect is less than desirable.
                  But i agree with EA (Sports) that when this happens in the west no problem.
                  But when it happens in the third world, they are up in arms about human rights and ****.

------------------
                  CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
                  You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Mr. Consti. Mentality or CM or whatever your name is....

Thanks for your advice. But no thanks. You can stick it where your susually stick your head! You obviously haven't seen my deleted post. so just don't speculate ! It just pointed to a fact and sabah seemed to have not like it personally. That's why none of the other guppies disagreed with it !

If sabah is so prisitine, let her post back what she deleted. I mean deleted, NOT edited !

[This message has been edited by gajam (edited December 13, 2000).]

Comment

Gajar, if you are not happy with PAK.ORG or the admin etc. then please take your posts to a different site. GOOD RIDDANCE (spelling ?).....

Originally posted by gajam:
                      Mr. Consti. Mentality or CM or whatever your name is....

Thanks for your advice. But no thanks. You can stick it where your susually stick your head! You obviously haven't seen my deleted post. so just don't speculate ! It just pointed to a fact and sabah seemed to have not like it personally. That's why none of the other guppies disagreed with it !

If sabah is so prisitine, let her post back what she deleted. I mean deleted, NOT edited !

[This message has been edited by gajam (edited December 13, 2000).]

Comment

I similar experience happened with me once. As I used to live in Islamabad and wahan Afghanis kasrat say paye jaatay hain. I am not racist or anothing towards Afghanis but many of these Afghanis a leeches to the Pakistani economy and the worst part is very unthankful!

This Afghani a suzuki bus conductor and was harrasing this woman again and again. I politely asked him to stop doing and said the extra fare he wants he can charge me. He still didnt stop and using Urdu "profanities" with that woman. An other guy and I got pissed of and the Afghani got Physical with us. We stopped the Suzuki and us ko phir hum nay pyaar say samjhaya kay chup karr jao, When he got on the Suzuki again when we got out he shouted "Tum sab Pakistan ho he saray behen*****. Then jab us nay yeh baat ki we started running after the van, my friend a lahori desi ghee consumer beat the living **** out of him and then handed him to police. And then the Afghani tried to play Afghani Ghareeb refugee card. Lekin Police nay aurat ki gawahee sunnay kay baad sahi us kaa chitrole kiya!

So purayarr kay meri jaan Ahmedi post karni chahiye! So please go visit the Milat site!

Comment

But Alibeta, why do you think there are so many Afghans there in Pakistan... in the first place.

Anything related to the problem in their country ?

Comment

Gajam bhayee! I dont know what you are trying ot sya over here! But my friend these Afghanis have been here since the days Russia attacked Afganistan! And Pakistan became a safe haven for all Afgahnis and we started taking Afghan refugees! A bad mistake by Zia!

Comment

Originally posted by AliBeta:
                              Gajam bhayee! I dont know what you are trying ot sya over here! But my friend these Afghanis have been here since the days Russia attacked Afganistan! And Pakistan became a safe haven for all Afgahnis and we started taking Afghan refugees! A bad mistake by Zia!
                              And how many Afghanis died for your brothers in Kashmir? And how many died on the border by India? Afghanis didn't come and ate your leftz; they also gave their lives.

Pakistan paid innocent Afghans and others were convinced under the Muslim Muslim Brother Brother chant, to go fight their dirty war between India/Kashmir.

Now in eyes of the world, our some so good muslim Kashmir brothers are going to India and promoting such films as Mission to K, making good old Afghani look bad.

But there is a good and bad side to every person. I personally donít like seeing Afghani people running away from Afghan while leaving their brothers in war. Such people are cowards. But you canít blame em because they are humans and humans are selfish.

If Pakistan was a real honest and great country then instead of let Nawaz go they should have hanged him and made an example out of him for others.

------------------
                              *We are the Taleban-Resistance is Futile*

Comment

Working...
                              X