Good News!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good News!

Credit goes to the Honourable President Mohammad Rafiq Tarar. It is him and him alone who could keep everything in control.

Accepting an exile by Nawaz Sharif & his family is a varifying stamp on their corruption charges.

A similar package is supposed to be offered to Mr. Zardari that obviously would not be denied.

What a political arena! 3 giants are in exile, Altaf, Benazir & Nawaz!! All the best for them to enjoy their wealth!

So the present development rules out any chance of a bloodshed in Pakistan. Now it will be a simple process of transferring the power to a NEW leadership, no matter how!

Long Live Pakistan!

Nex in line will be Imran Khan and Musharraf.

Comment

I don't think the CE is that stupid.
      There must be somthing in it for pakistan otherwise this would not have happened.
      Also what is the reaction in pakistan??

------------------
      CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
      You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Once in a jungle a swine was came and he beat every one.
        After a week he went to a Sugar Cane area and was beaten by everone with out asking how much cane he has ruined

Comment

Good job Mr President!

Thats the last royal family in Pakistan to finally flee Pakistan!

Our country is now a Republic again!

Comment

Yaar the only thhing I am worried about is Nawaz after a few years doesnt come back as a great leader who will save us from disaster like benazir did after the death of Zia Ul Haq. I think Benazir and Nawaz are shrewed politicians and will join hands just to bring Musharaf down.

Lets see what time does

Comment

Alibeta key difference - BB had not already served 2 terms as PM and disgraced the country at Kargil etc.

NS and family are now in the dustbin of history!

Comment

Government seizes Sharif assets worth millions of dollars: ISLAMABAD, Dec 10: Government on
                Sunday confiscated assets worth millions of dollars, belonging to Nawaz Sharif and his family who were exiled to
                Saudi Arabia, an official statement said late Sunday. The government confiscated bank deposits worth 300 million
                rupees besides five industrial assets, five residential plots as well as 60 acres (24 hectares) agriculture land, the
                statement said. The industrial assets taken over by the government included Brother Steel Mills, Hudabiya
                Paper Mills Ltd, Hudabiya Engineering Company and Hamza Spinning Mills Ltd. Officials said liabilities of any
                of the assets and properties confiscated will be cleared by the Sharif family before take over by the Government.
                (AFP) (Posted @ 23:50 PST)

------------------
                CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE

Comment

I guess the President of Pakistan is a literate person and is able to read the Constitution of Pakistan. And somtimes at will can implement some article. LOL

------------------
                  Sarfraz Khan

Comment

Funny Khan man. Funny!

------------------
                    CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE

Comment

These families are made up of career politicians. Even their wives and daughters(Nusrat bhutto, Benazir, Kulsoom Nawaz) come out in case their services are needed.
                      To think that we have heard the last of the Sharif clan, or the bhutto clan would be a misstatement, i think. We thought so when Zulfikar Bhutto was hanged....but a decade later his daughter comes back with a vengeance, and drains Pakistan.
                      Wouldnt be surprising to see a Sharif kid coming forward in 10 yrs....and u can bet people will treat him like the son of a war hero. Thats Pakistan for you.
                      I hope Im wrong though...i really hope.

Comment

This is not att all a good move for Pakistan,not a good move,Pakistan has created another Sk Mujibur-rahaman,you will see sharif will be back in Pakistan as Head of state,I think Gen Musharraf has axed his leg by letting him out of the country....
                        Why was Bhutto hanged,he should have let go out from pakistan,The world will see what will happen in next couple of years...You think you can count of saudis..na na na jee...

Comment

Originally posted by Sophia Mujahid:
                          Accepting an exile by Nawaz Sharif & his family is a varifying stamp on their corruption charges.

A similar package is supposed to be offered to Mr. Zardari that obviously would not be denied.

Long Live Pakistan!
                          That reminds me of a parody Sophia, it reads:

Kar Chaley maal o dhun hum adaa saathiyo
                          Ab tumharey hawaley watan saathiyo!

Don't worry, be happy!

Comment

CM saheb : 300 million ruppees aint nothing, Nawaz Sharif probably has millions (if not atleast billions) stashed away in foreign accounts. Now he can lead a luxuriant lifestyle away from pakistan.

Something tells me that Musharraf saheb is probably starting on a retirement financial plan. His portfolio sadly begins with this well thought off decision for the Nawaz family.

[This message has been edited by zman (edited December 11, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
                            X