Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question

Why hindian never talked so loudly during Nawaz regime? and now why they are so much against General Musharaf.Its because of KARGIL? I can see every hindian with red **s.
    Hey khan bahadur put something there i love reading your stuff.

Yes it is becuase of Kargil.

------------------
    CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
    You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Hakeem the Kargil war will haunt the Indian pshyce for a generation just like the 1962 defeat at the hands of China.

Comment

Originally posted by Hakeem Luqman:
        Why hindian never talked so loudly during Nawaz regime? and now why they are so much against General Musharaf.Its because of KARGIL? I can see every hindian with red **s.
        Hey khan bahadur put something there i love reading your stuff.
        A crude rule of Thumb is if you hear too many good things about a muslim in the indian press or frpm BJP /Rss be alert!!Sheikh Mujibur Rehman,Bhutoo,Benazir,Najm Seth,Asma Jehangir,Iffat Hussain,Anwar Sheikh....you know they never say good about a muslim unless they have an AGENDA!!

By the same rule but opposite,Musharaff is dictater,what the world is coming to,no democracy,as if indian(hindus) cared for muslims,oh "becharey mussalman kaise rah saken geine ek din bhi woh beghaire democracy ke beghair Prime minister & ministers ke??"

Thanx to kargil,they are acknowledging ,that kashmir is a DISPUTE.Before that they would retort as if Kashmir was another state like Gujrat,Bihar,Lol He hE he

Comment

Working...
        X