What type of Pakistanies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What type of Pakistanies?

What type of Pakistanies are studying/living abroad?

Most of these people either sons or daughters of land lords, Politiciens,Civil Serventor Govt employes who earns their means by corruption. They have no respect for their mother land. Thay have done nothing to bring democracy back home instead involved in terrorist activities, religious fanatism etc. Haram Ki Kamai these Haramjade spent pretending to be on education

Well, my father was in the airforce and getting paid decently, since rest of the services were free (medical, schooling, housing), but he realized that this wasn't going to be enough to send 3 kids to university, so he left the airforce, which he loved. We moved to AbuDhabi, and well, he started earning a lot more (enough to send all three kids to university) there. And thats how, i'm here right now.

Khan Bahader wrote - People who are involved in corruption are involved in terrorism and religious fanatism?

Who told you that? Does that make any sense? If anything, the money is being spent on cars, houses, luxuries, etc. Your reasoning powers seem undeveloped, or maybe you don't think before you write.

And tell me this. Only Pakistani's are capable of being corrupted? I thought so..

Comment

Ghatiya insan!

Comment

Working...
      X