Open Season on Ahmadis in Pakistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open Season on Ahmadis in Pakistan

Only a week after 5 Ahmadis were killed near Sialkot while praying, another 5 were killed in Midh Ranjha (last Friday), a village about 40 miles from Sargodha, only a few miles down the road from my village. What is going on? During the times of Zia, and the subsequent regimes, there were sporadic killings of Ahmadis, but during this regime, it appears that some fundamentalists have passed the threshold of humanity.

It’s an open season on Ahmadis, so if anyone wants to take a few Ahmadi lives, with no questions asked and a guaranteed permanent place in Janat, go to Pakistan right away. No one knows how long will the season last.

ahamadis and ismaelis how the differ
    from mainstream islam?

Comment

This is absolutely outrages!! I cannot for life of me understand why people do these things.

Who are these people?

Comment

It’s an open season on Ahmadis, so if anyone wants to take a few Ahmadi lives, with no questions asked and a guaranteed permanent place in Janat, go to Pakistan right away. No one knows how long will the season last.

Very sad state of affairs, can Ahmadis appleal to UN for help. Ahmadis in foreign countries should attract world attention to these killings and treatment of Ahmadis in Pakistan.

Comment

NYAHMADI and OTHERS.

As far as I remmber, The attck on mosques while peoples praying is not new . I was started many years ago between Suni and Saih's.

However only differe with Ahmdies are that there will be no police or government action. It all be lip service. no real thing will be done.

Personaly I am against killing inoccent peoples in the name of ALLAH.

I think people who have done this sort of thing will surly go hell for there deeds.

------------------
          "Away from Eyes......Close to Heart"

[This message has been edited by Insaaniat (edited November 14, 2000).]

Comment

Few years back a green-turban-fanatic attacked my mom with a bone-cleaver, chopped open her skull, exposed her brain and a few more stabs here and there on her body. She was soaked in blood from head to toe, lying in the middle of a bazaar surrounded by a thick crowd, sadly no one dared to assist her. Atlast she managed to maintain her consciousness, dragged herself to the end of the street, where the driver rushed her to the hospital. Miraculously she survived.

The reason the assailant gave is that he saw the second caliph of Islam in his dreams that kill the qadiani-women and you will get the heaven for sure. Imagine how the followers of Islam are dragging the faith down the drain.

Today, no one can imagine how much Allah has blessed us in return. My whole family is living a life of palace. On the other hand the guy got maniac, his brother lost his business, his sister got divorced, in short the whole family shattered. This might be a coincidence for others, but in an Ahmadi’s life, such twist of fates are written on walls.

Within few years down the road, if someone can track down the families of those martyrs will eventually see how they will be blessed and what reward the opponents will get.

This is the Jama’at who despite of so many atrocities is still happy to forward the other cheek for the forth-coming slap.

It is a known fact that uptill now whoever has raised voice against Ahmadis has been eradicated from the earth and is made a symbol of Allah’s wrath. How Zia died no body knows, Why he died, everybody knows. On his death Ahmadis all over the world were content. They were not happy because some one is dead, but they were happy coz they saw the victory of Allah.

Indeed history repeats itself. There was a time when the Holy Prophet of Islam and his companions were tortured in the similar way, they were not allowed to say prayers, they were not permitted to say God is one, they were not allowed to call themselves Muslims, they were beaten and dragged around the city for such a crime. When they prostrate, cow-dung were put on their backs, when they pass through the streets, trash were showers on them.

Time has changed but the scenarios are still the same. Only a blind cant compare.

[This message has been edited by Zalim (edited November 14, 2000).]
            zameen tumhara kuch nahin bigar sakhtee, ger aasman say taluq pukhta ho....

Comment

Sorry to hear your mom's torure story. Could please tell me if the attacker was convicted or not??.

I am interested in how our law and courts deal with such a cases. As far as I know they are biased or under pressure from these so call Mulvi's to release the attacker.

------------------
              "Away from Eyes......Close to Heart"

Comment

There is absoultely no excuse for the killings of Ahmedi's in Pakistan and they should be condemned by all peace loving people in Pakistan. The persecution or killing of Muslims, Ahmedi's or Christians in Pakistan is totally against the principles of our founder Quaid-e-Azam .

Zalim your account of your mother's attack really horrified me and I am sickened that such barbarity still exists today in Pakistan.

Comment

Extremely horrifix.
                  I personally feel secterian violence deserves only one punishment.
                  Being boiled in acid alive, no matter what sect, cast or religion.

------------------
                  CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
                  You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

I can only repeat what I have said before; The police have to be held accountable for apprehension of these criminals. Don't they give press briefings on how they conduct their inquiries and current status of these inquiries? I would like to hear their views about it - if they have any.

Comment

The difference is that most Ahmadis see it as an internal matter. Most Ahmadi Pakistanis (including myself) see it as an aggression financed by vested interests. We don’t see it from the view that the entire country is up against us. It is only a few and scattered segments in our country. I would refuse to go for demonstration to a Pakistani Embassy overseas (to me it is like complaining to your Mom about your Dad), or even bring the issue to UN, etc., because this is not how the issue concerning Ahmadis will be resolved. I agree with Xtreme that at times it is a Law and Order issue, but more so it is an issue that requires sound judiciary and legislative maneuverability. The only way to handle this and other sectarian problems in our country is to formulate policies that make it unlawful for religious hatred to be spewed. As it is today, one can show open revulsion to Ahmadis, in voice, in print, and in mosques. People who kill other people are also people. They are being kept ignorant and are being used by fanatical groups that want to see Pakistan go down the drain.

[This message has been edited by NYAhmadi (edited November 14, 2000).]

Comment

Secterian Violence is different story and I don't think this is Sec. violence, this is a persecution, this is against Ahmadiyys. The story of Zalim's Mother is not the only in that type, I can relate same kind of stories from different cities of Pakistan. In one incident, after killing both father and son, they took the cloths of the deadbodies and threw the naked bodies on the street. I can tell you the story of an infant child who was found under the dead body of his mother who was mudered by a mob. I can tell you a story of a mother whose two sons were murdered in from of her.
                        As a muslim you all know what happened with those peoples, nations and Kingdoms who persecuted innocent peoples.

Comment

Rightfully or Wrongly - most likely wrongly - i am surprised by your reaction to the incident and the reply to Rani's issue of bring it to demonstrations.
                          I also agree that the main culprits are vested interests and most likely religious groups like Jamaat-i-Islami.
                          As for the examples of JohnD, i am horrified that it can happen so easily.
                          And that nobody helps out at all.
                          But as always the only way out is education or some leader who will stick it to the fundos.
                          Alas we don't have such a leader.
                          And education is a mess.

------------------
                          CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
                          You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

This is horrific stuff to read and experience .. I had an interesting talk with a highly educated Arab who was very well versed in Islam … he totally disagreed with the position of many Islamic fanatic parties of Pakistan who openly advocated the destruction of Qudaini property and murdering of innocent people .. he said the definition of Murtad on which these Jahel fanatics base the killings does not fit Quadianis .. but any way his opinion or not .. this is common sense .. the killing and hate is a tool of Evil .. I have Quadni friends who have suffered but still are as much of a good human being as others … and for the record Jamat –Islami does not support the killing of Qudiani (they do have very bigoted stand against them thoughand never openly speak against the suffering) or destruction of their property .. and Qudiani persecution did not start during Zia’s regime (given the power he had he should have encountered it) it indeed started during (it was the most violent one) during Bhutto’s regime…
                            Dr. Salam was one of the nation’s most bright soul who suffered because of the few ignorant radicals who thought that they are the chosen ones and rest are condemned to hell …
                            The house and minds (which is full of Bull-Crap) ought to be the subject of destruction not the head of a Qudiani mom who was like my or your mom ….

------------------
                            Hey one more thing
                            These things are hard to explain
                            For some it seems strange... to swallow
                            The frontier of our minds
                            Is the last place we find
                            But maybe the first place we should go

Comment

Amnesty-International report:
                              http://www.web.amnesty.org/web/news....7!OpenDocument

BBC Report:
                              http://newssearch.bbc.co.uk/hi/engli...00/1023259.stm

[This message has been edited by Zalim (edited November 15, 2000).]
                              zameen tumhara kuch nahin bigar sakhtee, ger aasman say taluq pukhta ho....

Comment

Working...
                              X