Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should the Paksitan Army go back to barracks???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should the Paksitan Army go back to barracks???

Assalam-O-Alaikum Khawateen-O-Hazrat,

I've read an article in the bbc and I just thought of making a same kinda debate in Pak.org forum. please read the link below and give your sicere opinion.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/forum.shtml

---------------------------------------------
    Nobody is perfect, I'm Nobody, this implies that I'm perfect.

no

Comment

Absolutely not!

Comment

Post on the sites yaaro, like i have.

------------------
        CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
        You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

hey guys, I'm glad that you guys are in support of the military rule. I mean they should go on at least for five more years.

Nobody is perfect, I'm Nobody, this implies that I'm Perfect.

Comment

East and West Pak ARMY is the best. I love Pak Army and i think that they are doing a sincere Job. I think when the genral election begin there should be a third choice and that is Pak Army. My reasoning behind that is if my fellow brother in PAK ARMY can lay down his life for the motherland why should not he be allowed to Govern that Land.

Comment

give me example of one country that is succesfully run by miltary

Comment

Rvikz: Pakistan!

They should remain in power as long as possible.

------------------
                *V~V~V*He came, He saw, He conquered*V~V~V*

Comment

Turkey is Partly Run by the Military. I think we should set the example for others.

Comment

Syria.
                    Peru.
                    Bolivia.
                    France.
                    Germany.

All were more than 1 time ruled by the military.
                    So this is just our time.

Also i would want the next democractic leader to be Imran Khan.

------------------
                    CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
                    You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

At the end of October, a meeting of key military commanders grilled Musharraf over the record of his administration. According to an Agence France-Presse report: “Political and diplomatic sources said that the commanders discussed plans to appoint a civilian prime minister to deflect public anger from the military, should the situation deteriorate further.”

Musharraf responded by saying: “If we were not performing, I would be the first person to be thinking of ways to bring in somebody who can run the country.” Summing up the continuing crisis, he said: “Pakistan is seriously ill... Pakistan may be difficult to govern, especially in view of the internal and external situation. The more so when there is talk of extremism, nuclear issues, drugs, Kashmir and Afghanistan.”

The schisms in the military reflect the pressure that the regime is under both domestically and internationally. While the US and other major powers tacitly accepted the coup, they have become increasingly critical of Musharraf's failure to carry out the IMF's economic measures, to crack down on Islamic fundamentalism and defuse the conflict with India over Kashmir. The US has effectively blocked IMF loans and has still not lifted economic sanctions imposed on Pakistan after its 1998 nuclear tests.

An editorial in the British

Comment

rivkz,
                        for ur kind information let me tell u something buddy, pakistan do not need the Americans any more. good bye America.
                        and as far as the sanctions are concerned, we've been sanctioned since 1990. but we are still living by the will of the almighty.

Allah help those who help themselves. May Allah give our CE the strength to cleanup the mess created by our previous leaders.
                        and that's it, hope u got me.

Nobody is perfect, I'm Nobody, this implies that I'm perfect.

Comment

Working...
                        X