No announcement yet.

Pak hypocrisy: No more muslim refugees from Afghanistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since you guys are doing such a good job with gajar here, should i get involved???

------------------
    CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
    You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Yes please do! After all he specially asked for you... and tell him which part of "France" you live in?

Comment

Originally posted by gajam:

Whatever explanations and justifications you guys extoll, the simple fact is that pak

-on one hand of talks of unifying all musselmanns into one ummah

-shuts its doors on poor mulims (millionaires like osama are welcome, of course)

Once you guys suck the blood out of sindhis & balochis you will throw them out too. Out of the shining tower that is pakistan.

You guys started with the bengalis. Now it's the pashtuns. Next the sindhis and balochis will learn about the greatness .... who with their great knowledge are screwing it up for everyone
        [This message has been edited by gajam (edited November 12, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by sabah (edited November 13, 2000).]
        YAAR yeh "you guys" koon hain.......

Ppl at gupshup???
        the pak army??
        Punjabis??!!!
        jinn?
        bhoott??

------------------
        ME ME ME!!!
        fuee.tripod.com
        [email protected]

picture

Comment

Originally posted by yOuNgBrAt:

At least these women are in the west, where it is normal to change name or dress whatever the way you like. But Pakistani women are doing it in a ISLAMIC COUNTRY! What do you have to say for that? The to major cities Karachi and Lahore are trying their best to be the next BOMBAY and your film industry is try very hard to be BOLLYWOOD. Now that is something to be disgusted of. Don't you think so? The only difference between Pakistan and India these days is the NAME that's all…..Where is the PAK in Pakistan these days huh? This is way many true and the real Muslims of Pakistan are supportive of Taliban, because they are sick of the filth that is flying around.

thats no justificaion for it!!
          stop turning around the argument!
          As for Afghani families..trust me, i know enough of them...my neighbourhood is full of them. And if you do sense any bitterness on my part for Afghani people its because my family and i have had encounters with several afghani families who constantly criticize and badmouth Pakistan for no apparent reason...and the irony is that they all have relatives living in Pakistan as refugees. The least they can do is be grateful to a country that's giving them shelter.

Comment

hk save your breath, they'll never understand

------------------
            Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing all my life!

Comment

The afghani leadership is so stubborn and adamant that all efforts of pakistan and the world community for peace in afghanistan are destroyed only by their own behaviour.
              Like geneva accord, islamabad accord, makkah accord, and ashkabad declaration. They are so hypocrate that once agreed on a formula for restoration of peace and suddenly turn back when they desire. So islam does not teach such things. The honey moon period is over pakistan no longer receiving foreign aid "for the containment of communism".
              And speaking very realisticly Pakistan is not resonsible at all for the domestic conflict in afghanistan.Right from 1973 when sardar daud came in power after a coup against king zahir shah, and then in 1978 when noor m. tarakai came and then babrak karmil in 1979 , we can conclude that the afghan people never rest in peace. they always keep on fighting. HISTORY SPEAKS THE TRUTH. and after all it was babrak karmil who invited russia not pakistan.
              So it is not a rationale approach to feed them when they r not willing to put their own house in order. they should go back and start cutivating wheat and other crops rather than opium.
              we have received some nice gifts from them klashnikov, and heroine apart from many other samll gifts.
              so they should go back rather than turning our country into another afghanistan.
              AND at last Afghanistan was the only country who opposed the membership of pakistan in UNO in 1947.

I request if any one want to answer me please stay within the topic and give refernces from history to prove your answer logically.
              no this and that. ok
              khuda hafizzzzz

Comment

thats no justificaion for it!!
                stop turning around the argument!
                As for Afghani families..trust me, i know enough of them...my neighbourhood is full of them. And if you do sense any bitterness on my part for Afghani people its because my family and i have had encounters with several afghani families who constantly criticize and badmouth Pakistan for no apparent reason...and the irony is that they all have relatives living in Pakistan as refugees. The least they can do is be grateful to a country that's giving them shelter.

So let me clear this here! You are willing to pass judgment, on an entire country because you find a few of them to be ill mannered. Is that your justification or what you said above is justification?

I guess so, it seems like that your disposed to disrespect and show no compassion for all Afghan people because some of them bad mouthed/criticized your country even after getting shelter, food and water from there.

Now I find that very short-minded and ridiculous of someone to be like that.

What I'm trying to tell you here is that you're not the only one that dealt with such people, I have also.
                I have meet Afghan people in my life that have said to me that I'm not a real Pakhtun (Pathan), criticized me and my blood and made comments like "The only true and real Pashtoons (Pathans) are from Afghan and you Pakistanis and others are not real."

Now I think for someone to say that or for some to hear that from the people that he/she respect and have respected all their life, is more worst then some just bad mouthing ones country! Don't you think so?

But I didn't go around passing judgment on all of them or said that the hell with them because they consider me not real, not one of them. Comments like that didn't make a scar, but yes it did hurt and it made me upset. But I knew who they are/were and I know who I am better then anyone else.

So if someone badmouths your country, you should know better.
                You don't have to become ridiculous because of ridiculous! Do you realize my point?

Hum Sa Ho To Samne Aaye
                hk save your breath, they'll never understand

True, I will never understand how some people are willing/ready to judge or criticize a book, by finding the first few pages incomprehensible.

Salaam

------------------
                We are the Taleban! Resistance is Futile!

Comment

youngbrat ,i respect ur opinion. but any body tell me only a single reason, i repeat a single eason " why the afghans are reluctant to go back"
                  answer is simple " pakistan is economically the usa for them"
                  no other reason.
                  is it rationale that egypt should open its border for libyans because they are under economic embargo or if their appears any famine in libya. no not at all.
                  egypt should help them but opening the border is not the answer. it is not prudent to import the population of a neighbouring country if something is wrong there.
                  YOUNGBRAT u didnt answer my any question or deny any thing. i respect ur emotions but the would u like to tell me any solution of the problem.
                  or u think that we have to feed their coming generations as well.
                  infact their migration is possing a serious threat to our integrity. the afghan population is cultivating the sentiments of separatism in NWFP. they are strengthning
                  the pakhtoonkhwah stunt of anti national people in NWFP. just tell me

" why they dont go back"

if u say that they dont feel good their, then u can also stay in USA for centuries on the pretext that u dont feel good in pakistan.

no this and that , ok
                  khuda hafizzzzzzz

Comment

The rich/well-off Afghans should start making their country more prosperous otherwise Afghanistan will be just a barren piece of land. We need strong Muslim countries for heavens sake.

------------------

Comment

Oh Gajam!
                      Meri jaan agar tum ko itni hamdardi hay Afghaniyon say to tum refugee rakh lo apni country main!

We are not taking any more refugees from Afghnaistan because of the fact that refuge is from the oppressor in the case where RUSSIA was the oppressor, now if people start fighting within themselves yeha un ki headache hay!

Comment

When did India or Indian claim the mantle of Protector of Islam or Mulim brotherhood or other hypocritical policies to further their own good. India has an interest in the well being of other countries as a citizen of the world and we limit ourselves to that.

We did not claim the UMMAH mantle and exploit every other person who happened to be a Muslim.

The punjabi run pakistan claimed that mantle and still talks about it. That's why this post to highlight the hypocrisy of Pakistan.

How come Afghanis are not part of the ummah any more... are your dirty deeds all done... whom will you call upon the next time... or are you guys done with afghanistan and ready to flush them down, down the bowl

.... like you have done with mohajirs, bengalis, biharis, sindhis, balochis ?

Alibeta, can you answer without meandering from the topic and wandering from the thread ?

Comment

Instead of worrying about Mohajirs etc. why don't you worry about your own poor ****ty country.

Every tom, dick and harry wants to break away from you, why don't you help your poor tamils in Sri Lanka getting their a***'s kicked
                          ask Rajiv Gandeeee

Comment

When did India or Indian claim the mantle of Protector of Islam or Mulim brotherhood or other
                            hypocritical policies to further their own good.
                            We did not claim the UMMAH mantle
                            Exactly!! Now get hell out of here and dont ever let us see your monkey as around this forum again!! you are just trying to create dissension among muslims, nothing else!

Do you seriously think that Afghans/Pashtoons will fall for this sorta brahmin crap!! think again!! these are the same people that ruled your brahman aancestors for more than 800 years! remember Ghazi, Baber !!! remember Somnath! need i say more. I think you got the point!

Comment

where do these jokers come from

Comment

God! It's people like him that try to ruin our brotherhood and unity.
                                The next thread will be about Punjabis ruling the country on their own. Duh.

------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X