How stupid can some people get!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How stupid can some people get!!!

: ISLAMABAD, Nov 08- President Muhammad Rafiq Tarar said today Government was ready to allow proposed gas pipelines to run from Iran and Turkmenistan through Pakistan to India. "Pakistan's support to Iran-India pipeline project is one example of our commitment to regional cooperation," he told a conference of oil and petroleum ministers of Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO). The government has repeatedly offered to guarantee security for the trans-regional projects. However, India is opposed to the route, fearing that Pakistan would cut off the gas supplies. (DPA) (Posted @ 15:30 PST)

So who are you trying to make out as stupid here? Pakistanis for allowing the pipeline or Indians for not trusting them!?

Comment

By stupid I suppose you mean the Indians and not President Tarrar of course?

Anyway this thread belongs in the Pakistan Affairs forum.

Comment

The Indians ofcourse..

Thinking that Pak will cut of their gas supplies and destroy their relationships with Iran and Central Asian countries.

Comment

Hey wasn't i talking/annoying mailik on this post??
          What happened???
          Sabah baji have you been moving posts again???????

------------------
          CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
          You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

indians are not worried about gas supply cut
            pakistan may use the money earned in gas supply deal to fund the mujahids.

Comment

its fairly evident that the Gas pipeline to India would be of strategic interest to Pakistan in the event of an Indo-Pak war.Its not too difficult to see why Pakistan is showing so much enthusiasm for the pipe-line and yes "regional co-opertaion" Pakistan "ish-tyle" !!

Comment

If India wants it bad enough, then they don't really have a choice other than to detour around Pakistan. Otherwise, shelve the project and move on. Whats the hooplah about?!

>>>>pakistan may use the money earned in gas supply deal to fund the mujahids.

.. and India may use the gas to continue its HR vilotions?? Whats the point here? Its about mutual economic cooperation... India gets the gas, Pakistan gets the rent for its land utilization. Fair deal.. if not happy then just move on...

And lets not talk about prospects of gas supply cut during the conflicts especially when it comes to India-Pakistan too too mein mein. I still remember how India blocked off pakistani flights from its airspace during the '71 conflict. India is no less panggey baaz than Pakistan...

Comment

Originally posted by ghalib:
                  If India wants it bad enough, then they don't really have a choice other than to detour around Pakistan. Otherwise, shelve the project and move on. Whats the hooplah about?!

>>>>pakistan may use the money earned in gas supply deal to fund the mujahids.

.. and India may use the gas to continue its HR vilotions?? Whats the point here? Its about mutual economic cooperation... India gets the gas, Pakistan gets the rent for its land utilization. Fair deal.. if not happy then just move on...

And lets not talk about prospects of gas supply cut during the conflicts especially when it comes to India-Pakistan too too mein mein. I still remember how India blocked off pakistani flights from its airspace during the '71 conflict. India is no less panggey baaz than Pakistan...

Comment

As usual Ghalib "too too main main" philosophy is spot on ! - I could not have said it better myself...

Comment

why only trade should be restricted to gas pipe line. why not free trade. open up the border allow goods to move freely. why pakistan has to buy things from far away
                      places when it can buy cheaply across the border. despite china-taiwan tensions they still trade with each other.when there is a mutual benefit it will help to solve other problems . there is no other alternative we have live toghether or die toghether

Comment

Rvizk:

Indian politicians like to use Pakistan/Kashmir to bolster support (mr. Vajpayee should thank Nawazu for getting him reelected) and Pakistan's army likes to use India/kashmir to justify its paltry arrogance and taang aRa'ing into everything.

I can't see how two nations with such enormous potentials can't tap into each other's market for mutual growth. There's so much prosperity and wealth that can be exchanged with softening of trade policies between two nations.

Comment

The problem is that India can't see past the end of their noses. Indians still can't bring themselves to play cricket with Pakistan except in hypocritical circumstances like the World Cup. How can they justify trade then? Pakistan and India both should look at where they can benefit mutually without compromising their interests. I'm sure they are doing it in some fields anyway, so why make a big song and dance about a gas pipeline?

Comment

...and Pakistan should stop this bull-**** about "regional co-operation" unless it thinks funding terrorist operations in Kashmir means regional co-operation.
                            The country that lets in the hijackers of an Indian Airlines plane and harbors known murderers of innocent people cannot/should NOT be trusted.........anyday.........
                            And did I forget Kargil, the greatest show yet of regional co-operation !!

[This message has been edited by chilli (edited November 09, 2000).]

Comment

chilli pakistan and india are just like brothers fighting over land inherited from
                              parents.

Comment

Working...
                              X