Clear All

Moderator - What happened to my post?

I just posted a thread - Subject was:

"Culture of Pakistan? Is it? Really? naah! "

Where did it go?

------------------
    *V~V~V*He came, He saw, He conquered*V~V~V*

Ehhh not again Ė Itís really not my fault ehhh
    See your post should be at Society and culture forum, and I tried to transfer it and now I canít see it there, dang! I guess system have eaten another thread. Hope you had a copy, I would love to discuss that topic Ė could you please re-post it?

And Iím really very sorry.
    Saba

Comment

Why do them let a woman do a mans job??
      Wery Wery bad Sabah baji.
      This is the third time this month.
      I think You need a break from Gupshup!!!

------------------
      CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
      You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

CM behave yourself!

Maybe its an Indian Dr Nuker at work?

Comment

Sabah Khairiet?
          hmm..

Comment

she needs a break.
            Been working toooooo hard.
            And that is not a good thing baji
            Now mailik should i be my self or behave you can't have both you know!!

------------------
            CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE

Comment

Sabah!!! Uuff, No I do not have a copy. I was bored, I thought why not write something on "modified culture" of Pakistan. Next time I am bored, I ll try to write again!!! I can't believe this system is that dumb!

PS: Anyway possible you can bring it back to life? I'll appreciate it. Thanks.

------------------

Comment

I am trying to recall, what I wrote last night!!! I am really hating this system. What do you have on, some kinda reversed delete and moved buttons? Uuuff!

------------------

Comment

Originally posted by sabah:
                  Ehhh not again Ė Itís really not my fault ehhh
                  See your post should be at Society and culture forum, and I tried to transfer it and now I canít see it there, dang! I guess system have eaten another thread. Hope you had a copy, I would love to discuss that topic Ė could you please re-post it?

And Iím really very sorry.
                  Saba

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
                  Oh man this is so funny. Well at least Watcher you got a reply on what happened to your post, mines is still being ignored.......lol............and they expect you to have a copy?? LOL hahhaha......I'm just enjoing this tooooo much........sorry I mean no harm

Comment

Of those posts deleted, we have to see what was the common thing among them?

Could you tell me if your post was deleted and what was it about? ANYONE?

We may have a link here!

------------------

Comment

Watcher,
                      No there is no copy of deleted stuff, so sorry. As for common things about deleted threads, dear if I wanted to delete you thread, this one would be gone as well Ė I do not explain things that should be obvious to our member. Most of you have probably read the registration rules.

Wasie chanda you were criticizing Pak culture, if you really wanna do that again, do it with style and good background knowledge, weíve got some good members with brilliant knowledge DB And try excluding the usual Indian music, Indian this and that and then compare it with whatever you like.

$
                      Hmmm.. dunno what youíre talking about, if no mod or admin has claim responsibility so far, it either because you should know why itís deleted. Or it was a mistake and the reason has been explained either directly or through another similar thread.

CM,
                      Menís job hmmm yeah I agree it is menís job to apologize so next time, Iíll ask Mursalin to do this for moi. Or should I get me a new male mod, just for this sorta jobs Ė you interested?

Ramis jee kair hi hai, sirf yeah system meri baat nahiN maanta kabhi kabhi

Malik thankoo

Comment

Yes you should get Mursalin to do it for you.
                        All he does is sit on his ass all day and do nothing.
                        I barely see him posting these days.

As for a mod, i am no mod material.
                        I am baised and very very decisive.
                        You don't like what i do, screw you would be how i would work.
                        Thus I certainly don't fit the style of mods here.
                        Second, the Indians would be in a uproar if they saw that CM - the bigot that he is - as a moderator.
                        They would go crazy!!!!

As for apologising in your place, i would do that in a second.

------------------
                        CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE

Comment

If we ever decide to set up a "Teenage Forum" then maybe CM can be mod of that? After all his language and temperament are more suited for that sort of position?

Comment

Good to see you posting.
                            But could you answer me why you edited my post, when all i said was bull****, idiot and i believe i used dumbass once.

------------------
                            CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE

Comment

Sabah, don't you think the criticism was the truth? I mean, if you read the post, all of the things I mentioned really happen. Don't worry, NOW I will have to write something much better on such topic.

PS: Fix up your system will you. I wonder why things get deleted.

Take it easy.

------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X