MQM--a forgotten episode?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MQM--a forgotten episode?

yes, the so-called , MUHAJIR QOMI MOVEMENT.... hard to beleive it actually existed as a fierce rebellion between some of our Pakistani brothers and sisters....yes of course,,,MQM's reality today only exists in two courses:
    a) Hussain hiding in England or
    b) Afaaq Ahmed supervising the Haqeeqi party.

if the qom-(nation) wanted to live in peace,,,,teh haqeeqi group is there to 'jivvy' up teh lives,,,,and if it aint the haqeeqi party,,its altaf hussain screaming out headlines in JANG criticizing Musharraf......its one way or another? Although the meaning of MQM is no longer alive (within paki hearts), we have ppl like hussain and ahmed..trying to keep the TENSION alive..........

X-Communist,

Once upon a time Iblis, who was origianlly created by God, revolted against Him and disobeyed His orders. Iblis was banished forever till dooms day.

FARID

Comment

ur pt. would be?....

Comment

x-communist be warned Farid will probably start his baseless anti-Punjabi tirade if you ask him further questions!

Comment

Farid by all means start your tirade. Always a pleasure to see Pakistanis fighting with themselves

Comment

Originally posted by Andhra:
            Farid by all means start your tirade. Always a pleasure to see Pakistanis fighting with themselves
            Ha ha ha.... you're sooo funny
            Ur comment doesnt even make sense, are you telling me all Indians, or people of any nationality, or any family members for that matter, live together in peace and harmony??

Comment

God, i hate it when people go off topic
              Anyway, X-communist, as far as MQM is concerned, i have always considered them to be a racist party who have nothing better to do but create tensions and spread hatred among Pakistanis.

[This message has been edited by hk (edited October 27, 2000).]

Comment

X-Communist,

Analogy is very simple. Some how Malik73 sixth or seventh sense worked here. For some people the head of devils i.e. AH was created by Gen. Zia-ul-Haq who was supposed to be a true 'Punjabi' He created the devil to kick the asses of PPP and JI who were once dominated the urban areas of Sindh (JI in Karachi). He did not like both the parties particularly PPP. When devil head revolted against the creators, he was banished from the country forever till dooms day. Got It.

Malik 73,

I must appreciate your seventh sense of understanding. Have you ever heard of 'Aa bail mujhay maar'?

FARID

Comment

Now you see X_communist what I mean by Farid and his anti-Punjabi tirade? He doesn't tell you about the evils of the SINDHI WADERA system but blames Punjabi's for every gripe of the Sindhi's.

Andhra - if Farid was a Pakistani let alone a Sindhi you would have a point. But he is as Pakistani as "PakistaniGharib"

Comment

Farid on as usual, i have no idea what he is saying.

------------------
                    CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
                    You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Neither do I but his anti-Punjabi venom is always there even when he is not making sense!

Comment

CM and Malik, can i then assume that ur of the punjabi background?

Comment

x_communist said -

" CM and Malik, can i then assume that ur of the punjabi background? "

Well if you must get ethnic...I'll tell you. Ethnically speaking I am at least one 1/2 Punjabi, 1/8th Kashmiri, 1/8th Marathi and the remaining 1/4 unresearched (probably Punjabi/Kashmiri).But when in Pakistan I spend 90% of my time in beautiful SINDH.

All in all I am an all-round MUSLIM AND PAKISTANI!

[This message has been edited by Malik73 (edited October 31, 2000).]

Comment

[QUOTE] All in all I am an all-round MUSLIM AND PAKISTANI! QUOTE]

Malik, Good Answer - I hope we can can all learn to live as Pakistanis.

Comment

My parents are Mohajirs, lived in Peshawar, Islamabad, and Karachi.
                              Born outside of pakistan.
                              So no i am not punjabi.
                              I am pakistani.

------------------
                              CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
                              You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Working...
                              X