Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistani hacker attacks AIPAC website!

Allah Akbar!

A Pakistani hacker called "Doctor Nuker, founder of the Pakistan Hackerz Club" has attacked the website of the most powerful Jewish lobby in the USA - the American-Israeli Public Affairs Committee (Aipac).

AIPAC is the one of the most powerful (if not most powerful?) political lobby in the USA, and it gaves me great pride to know that a Pakistani took on the most powerful and caused great damage!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/wor...00/1005850.stm

Israel lobby group hacked

Battle lines have drawn in cyberspace as well as the streets

An anti-Israeli hacker has attacked the website of one of Washington's most powerful lobbying organisations, the American-Israeli Public Affairs Committee (Aipac).
    The attack, led by self-styled "Doctor Nuker, founder of the Pakistan Hackerz Club", included the publishing of critical emails downloaded from Aipac's own databases, as well as credit card numbers and email addresses of Aipac members.

The hack is to protest against the attrocities in Palestine by the barbarian Israeli soldiers

Aipac hack
    The FBI has been informed and 700 Aipac members, including at least one Republican senator, have been advised to cancel credit cards and monitor their accounts.

"The hack is to protest against the attrocities in Palestine by the barbarian Israeli soldiers and their constant support by the US Government," the hackers wrote.

"Instead of writing articles or putting pictures of Israel's atrocities in Palestine, this time I've put e-mails and comments that I got from the web site."

Aipac provides the glue for the US-Israeli special relationship

There follows the text of eight e-mail messages and a list of web links of a more or less acrimonious anti-Israeli nature.

In the past year, the Pakistan Hackerz Club (PHC) is reported to have defaced more than 100 internet sites, most of them official Indian sites, to protest on behalf of Kashmir separatism.

Cyberwars

Correspondents say "hacktivism" - as the political hacking is called - is on the rise, as the practice is easy for activists to make a big splash with little risk.

There have been numerous successful and unsuccessful hacking attempts since the beginning of the recent Middle East crisis and website administrators on all sides are reported to have been busy defending their sites against attack from enemy hackers.

The computer security site Attrition.com reported at least four other anti-Israeli hacks on Friday by another group calling itself GForce Pakistan.

Previously hackers have targeted the websites of the Knesset, Israel's Parliament, its foreign ministry and an Israeli internet provider, as well as several sites run by the Hezbollah guerrillas.

Aipac's site remained down on Friday

Aipac spokesman Kenneth Bricker said the hackers were only able to download credit card numbers and about 3,500 names and web addresses from people who had contacted Aipac's website.

The broader list of the organisation's 55,000 members, which he referred to as "the crown jewels of Aipac," are stored on a separate computer system "that was never compromised".

Mirrored

The New York Times reported that Aipac's site was defaced by the PHC manifesto for less than 15 minutes before the organisation blocked access.

The page soon reappeared on other sites, known as mirrors which monitor and preserve hacked pages.

At the time of writing, the site is still not functioning, and Mr Bricker said the group would not bring it back into service until it had completed a thorough investigation and had taken new protective measures.

Mr Bricker said Aipac was now rethinking its web strategy: "All this is new to us, but we're certainly getting a crash lesson."

Way to go!
    hmm..

Comment

And I disclaim all knowledge of this great operation to bring down the zionsts - seriously... I'm not that clever!

It could be me my "unstable" buddy CM

Comment

super work..

dJ_ArSH
        pakbeat.com

------------------
        ik nazer ke liey umer bher..umer bher ke liey ik nazer..

Comment

Super... its better than super! When it comes to lobbies they don't come any bigger than AIPAC - which practically controls large sections of the US government! This is like defeating Israel in a 6 minute war!

Comment

Comment

Hi Sadiaa? You new here?

Go Go hackers!

Comment

Yeah i setup the whole thing.
                And i also run AIPAC as well.

But a very good job, by the Nuker!!!!
                Nuker Zindabad!!!!!!!

------------------
                CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
                You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Good job...........specially since one israeli hacker hacked into Iraq's official web site. Pakistni hacker has set score right.

hey btw I heard that CIA is officially employing hackers to hack enemies web sites.is this correct???

------------------
                  "Away from Eyes......Close to Heart"

Comment

Well considering the CIA'a track record in recent years... I would not be surprised.

But it gives me pride that a Pakistani has attacked the biggest mouthpiece of the zionist movement!

Comment

dil ko thandak pad gayee k:

Comment

Actually the Pentagon and CIA used to hire all the people who could hack into the mainframe of these org.
                        The NSC actively recruits foriegn hackers to see what the rest of the world is doing.

------------------
                        CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
                        You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

The mighty USA governemnt can't bring down any websites, but a talented Pakistani has successfully attacked the might AIPAC'S propoganda site - what a true beauty!

Comment

Doc's rule!!!!

Comment

Doctor Nuker gets my award for services to the muslim ummah and Pak nation. America's jew lobby has been well and truly Nuke-d.

Pakistan once again proves it is the vangaurd for the muslims worldwide.

Comment

Working...
                              X