NO FUTURE FOR BANAZIR, NAWAZ & ALTAF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO FUTURE FOR BANAZIR, NAWAZ & ALTAF

According to the present situation in Pakistan everybody knows that if General Musharaf stays for more than a year or two there will be no future for Banazir, Nawaz $ Altaf in politics.........I think so whatever is going on in the country atleast it's better than past......as a true Pakistani we were all tired of old politicians who came in power just to fill up their Swiss accounts......according to me atleast Gen. Musharaf is doing something for the country......he is not hiding anything from the ppl of Pakistan......since he came in power India and America is very depressed....we should be proud of him.....

I totally agree with you.

Comment

I agree with you the three stooges are ghaddars, there is no place for them in our land of the pure. General is doing alright. He still has my support.

Comment

Originally posted by beebi:
        According to the present situation in Pakistan everybody knows that if General Musharaf stays for more than a year or two there will be no future for Banazir, Nawaz $ Altaf in politics.........I think so whatever is going on in the country atleast it's better than past......as a true Pakistani we were all tired of old politicians who came in power just to fill up their Swiss accounts......according to me atleast Gen. Musharaf is doing something for the country......he is not hiding anything from the ppl of Pakistan......since he came in power India and America is very depressed....we should be proud of him.....
        I fully agree. The best thing Musharraf can do is to get rid of the rotten eggs once and for all and break the old colonial system. The West is exploiting the word "democracy" to have their lackeys in power in Pakistan so that they can dictate their policies. Benazir and Nawaz were willing stooges.
        As for Altaf Hussain, he has shown how hollow he is.
        We must give time to the General and all those who talk of elections are ghaddars.

Comment

You guys are all wrong. Let Musharaf go home. "Nawaz Sharif" will be freed and come out as a senior politician,portrating himself as another victim of dictatorship.

FARID

Comment

"You guys are all wrong. Let Musharaf go home. "Nawaz Sharif" will be freed and come out as a senior politician,portrating himself as another victim of dictatorship"

You are talking about Senior politiocian,......what kind of seniority are u talking about...senior in corruption or senior in cheating with country or senior in making fool of Pakistan'i ppl..........if you didn't get chance read todays' Jang news paper....Miyan Nawaz himself accepted that he would not repeat the same mistakes that he already did....but poor guy still blaming Gen. Musharaf......If you can widely open your eyes and just look alittle bit around your self Musharaf is the best person who knows how to run the country and how to get rid of ghaddars of the country.......Trust me on that......

Comment

Working...
            X