Send Bangladeshis back to BD!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send Bangladeshis back to BD!!!

If Pakistan was made on the name of Islam and we all heard the slogan Pakistan ka matlab kiya, la ilaha il lallah. Also, the ideology of Pakistan was to have a piece of land for the Muslims and not for certain race. Hence, if we can welcome millions of refugees from Afghanistan, Bosnia, Iraq, Iran and as far as people from Philippines, Palestine and Nigeria are living in Pakistan then how come we talk about sending only Bangladeshis back to their country? Are we not hyppocrite???

------------------
    koi yeh kaisay batay kay woh tanha kiooN hai.

Ehhh could you please give me your source, didnít knew about any such plan. Who said this when and where, could you please post a link or some other legitimate source?

By the way, I could be wrong, but havenít we discussed this topic before, I even think that I posted these questions before, eh.

Comment

I didn't understand what you meant. I don't know if this thread has been discussed before as I have started reading post since last month. What sort of facts do you need? I think if you ask any uncle or aunti jee about the history of Pakistan then they will let you know the history. As far as refugees are concerned you just need to wander around in Pakistan and you will see all these people in Pakistan. I have met Iranians, Phillipinos, Afghanis and my friend has met Kurds and many others.

Comment

>>how come we talk about sending only Bangladeshis back to their country? Are we not hyppocrite??? <<

I'm talking about this 'fact'.

Comment

Read the other post:

kashmiris and biharis pak double standards

where people are talking about sending bengalis back to BD.

Comment

Originally posted by khan_sahib:
            If Pakistan was made on the name of Islam and we all heard the slogan Pakistan ka matlab kiya, la ilaha il lallah. Also, the ideology of Pakistan was to have a piece of land for the Muslims and not for certain race. Hence, if we can welcome millions of refugees from Afghanistan, Bosnia, Iraq, Iran and as far as people from Philippines, Palestine and Nigeria are living in Pakistan then how come we talk about sending only Bangladeshis back to their country? Are we not hyppocrite???

PAKISTAN FOR ALL MUSLIMS NOT FOR
            PUNJABI
            PATHEAN
            SINDHI
            BALOCHI

IF PAKISTAN IS FOR PPSB Then
            Punjabi in India too.
            Pathan In Afghanistan too.
            Sindhi in India too.
            Balochi in Iran and Oman too.

Pakistan for MUSLIMS ALL OVER THE WORLD

NO MORE ARGUE

Comment

KS,
              huh since when does a handful of GupShup members represent Pakistan? So youíre calling our whole nation hypocrites because you read something in a thread. How about debating with the Ďgroupí or how about finding out who many Pakistanis they are representing, before you start generalizing?

Having said that, your core point is very relevant, and sure Pak is for Muslims and Pakistanis if we canít afford to help our brethren now well then we must get the resources thatíll make us capable Ė lekin no one insults us, that too on such a pathetic basis.

About you being new, well welcome to gupshup have fun.

Comment

I am glad to hear Pakistani young generations thoughts, in our older generation we was used to always hear why these Afghani came in our country and holding all business. I believe that is very good thread: Pakistan is for all muslims and I should say we should say it is for muslims and non muslims but rules will be based on Islam. Because if we saggregate non-muslims from muslims how would they learn the right path and how muslim population will grow. The example I can give is of America, how many people are becomming muslim everyday. Why? because muslims treat them nice, teach them, get together. I hope this helps.

Comment

Okay, i agree that Pakistan is for all Muslims but i dont believe in people coming into our country illegaly.....refugees and stuff. Doesnt Pakistan have enough of its own problems to deal with??
                  plz...nothing against bangladeshis etc.

Comment

Originally posted by sabah:
                    KS,
                    huh since when does a handful of GupShup members represent Pakistan? So youíre calling our whole nation hypocrites because you read something in a thread. How about debating with the Ďgroupí or how about finding out who many Pakistanis they are representing, before you start generalizing?

Having said that, your core point is very relevant, and sure Pak is for Muslims and Pakistanis if we canít afford to help our brethren now well then we must get the resources thatíll make us capable Ė lekin no one insults us, that too on such a pathetic basis.

About you being new, well welcome to gupshup have fun.
                    =======
                    hk wrote
                    Okay, i agree that Pakistan is for all Muslims but i dont believe in people coming into our country illegaly.....refugees and stuff. Doesnt Pakistan have enough of its own problems to deal with??
                    =====
                    ====

Array sabah G, I never generalized I am only pointing finger at those people who are gutter kay maindak and have that mentality and always blame others for our problems. I don't think people who were at the highest seat of authority in Pakistan were Bengalis. Nawaz and BB and the rest were not Bengalis.

Now, HK, do you still think that our problems are created by Bengalis or refugees? I don't know how strongly you feel about Islam but I am sure that u must have heard that Rizq comes from Allah. I think we have all resources and if we utilize them properly then there won't be any problem.

[This message has been edited by khan_sahib (edited November 03, 2000).]

Comment

i never said that's where our problems come from, because its not true...but still, why make them worse?

Comment

Working...
                      X