Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My letter to Mr. APARISIM GHOSH - CNN editorial writer on Asiaweek.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My letter to Mr. APARISIM GHOSH - CNN editorial writer on Asiaweek.

Mr. APARISIM GHOSH

It can be easily seen that you articles are written from a western and at points
    anti-Musharraf point of view, but to each his own. However you articles are
    at points lack factual basis. The first is in accordance with the article
    "Subcontinental
    Drift: Year of the General, Part One", where you state that China is not happy
    with Musharraf, yet you don't seem to mention that China has invest nearly 600
    million dollars in the Pakistan Steel Mill, on the call of Musharraf. In this
    first year alone nearly 2 billion dollars have been invested by the Chinese
    into Pakistan. Also sir, since when is a 40 year old friendship of Pakistan
    and China new?? Is that apprehension of an Indian??

Under the section of "Economy"; you don't mention that in the fiscal quarter
    Pakistan has made real growth rate of 4%. You cover the issue of the tax which
    is very important, but what the West, and your articles lack is that the mess
    created during the 11 years of so called democractic rule can not be fixed in
    just one year. This is a long term process which will not be fixed in 3 years.

As for the article dealing what Musharraf has done right is a very narrow minded
    piece. The CE has allowed the NAB to look through all military deals in the
    past 10 years and for the NAB to do what it wishes. This is how commited the
    CE is to getting rid of the corrupt in Pakistan. Other examples range from the
    Foriegn ministry, WAPDA, Pakistan Steel Mills, major and minor politicians from
    all groups. Nothing like the shame setup by Nawaz Sharif, who only went after
    the PPP and Benazir Bhutto. So allowing the media absolute freedom, is not the
    only example. Musharraf has boosted the internal economy, even though FDI and
    loans are down.

Sir every story has two sides to it, i hope that you have the ability and courage
    to show the other side as well.

=============================================

So what do you guys think???
    I say every time he writes something about pakistan, we give a critic.
    We can type our views up here and they send the whole thing via e-mail, using my account if nobody minds.
    We can provide a list of names who has contrbuted.
    Mailik you have to help here.

------------------
    CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
    You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

This Gosh fellow should be made to answer for the distortions, mistruths and outright LIES that he tells, and yes we should send a joint-mail to him AND the management of CNN.

We must point out where does this Gosh fellow take the view that :-

- China is in anyway displeased with Pakistan. I think this view has a lot to do with Indian JEALOUSY of Pakistan's excpetional relationship with GREAT China. The Indians have never THUMPING defeat they suffered at the hands of China in 1962, and they cant come to terms with the fact that they are 20 YEARS behind China. GREAT China will be the no.1 economy in 2015 - and who is its greatest ally but PAKISTAN!

- Where he thinks Pakistan's economy is worse than 12 months ago - its growing by 4.5% this year - it was only growing by 3.1% last year!

Maybe Gosh should be told how the people of Pakistan respect the General for:-

- Locking up NS.
    - The Tax drive
    - Restoring law and order.
    - The accountability drive.
    - standing up to the western pressure of "democracy" and CTBT etc.

DO I HAVE TO GO ON AND LIST ALL THE GREAT ACHIVEMENTS OF THE CE FOR THIS BIASED ZIONIST-INTOXICATED INDIAN TO GET HIM TO WRITE A HALF DECENT AND TRUTHFUL ARTICLE?

Comment

The guy is an idiot, that is why i wrote to him.
      Next article he writes about pakistan we let him have it.
      Deal??

------------------
      CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE

Comment

Half the train network in the UK is down, so most people have not come to the office today... hence I am bored. So I may drop Mr Goshi a comment or two!

But deal for next time anyway.

Comment

look you are always bored, as you do no work and spend most of your time on gupshup.

------------------
          CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE

Comment

Look whose talking! God you're block posting today aren't you? I go away for an hour and I see you have posted 10 more in the meantime!

Comment

Malik73 and CM are in a mutual admiration club, I am convinced about it.

CM, one thing is for sure, when Ghosh finishes reading your comments he would have unlearnt all his English !!

Comment

Well then i say that his english was very weak to begin with if it just took 1 e-mail to do that.

------------------
                CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE

Comment

chilli, well if malik and cm have left all the indians speechless here.... then they can easily take on this biased indian. dont forget cnn is no hinduonline where such bias will go unnoticed for long. a couple more incidents of false reporting and he can kiss his job goodbye.

good going guys. keep it up!

Comment

Good job CM!! Well Done

Comment

Mr. "Pakistani Dream", first of all what Ghosh wrote was not reporting, in the exact sense of the word. It was, if you like, analysis/comments/or an opinion . Whether it was biased or not is an individual perception.Being of Indian origin certainly doesn't help his case with the Pakistanis and the twosome called CM & Mal73 , which is understandable.

Comment

Thanaka u, Funky desi.
                        Chilli whu don't you read his articles on Pakistan.
                        He shows only one side of the story, and that should not happen.
                        And yes him being indian is an issue.
                        That is why he is NOT OBJECTIVE!!!!

------------------
                        CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE

Comment

Poor Chilli and Indians (and allies) like him who are so scared when Muslims are united and speak out...

CM and others have the perfect write to highlight the distortions, mistruths, and outright lies of a clearly biased person like Gosh. Its our patriotic duty to let the likes of Gosh and CNN know about such things, and hopefully they will take notice.

Oh and its a pity that Gosh has a problem with his English - maybe he should be writing for Bharat-rakshak instead?

Comment

Good going CM

Keep stepping on the rat's tail and he'll learn to stop squeaking eventually!

Comment

I think this is a great idea. So have we sent anything to this bad reporter?

I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU GUYS ARE UNITING..WISH I COULD DO MORE TO HELP BUT TRUST ME YOU ARE ALWAYS IN MY PRAYERS.

Comment

Working...
                              X