Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can there be peace between sindis,punjabis ect.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malik73
    replied
    Farid going by your knowledge of recent Sindh politics my knowledge of Sindh seems a lot better than yours!

Now I ask the same qusetion as in the other thread - tell us about the evil system called WADERA's in Sindh?

Leave a comment:

• Farid
    replied
    Xtreme,

Who says that? The rulers who mostly belong to Punjab divided Pakistan on ethnic and sectarian lines after creation of Pakistan. There is no democracy in the country what you are saying is written in books and far from reality. Are you sure about my mind-set people? Then why are you afraid of having a democracy in the country? Why you are afraid of giving equal rights to minor provinces? Why donít you leave them alone? Though I my self is not in favor of Sindhu-desh, but circumstances are pointing toward the logical conclusion of events faced by the Pakistan. But this will beyond your understanding, because you are programmed to certain theme and there is no flexibility in your mindset.

They critics because of injustice done to people and they will continue on cursing the day when Quaid-e-Azam who was not even Muslim segregated the Muslims from Muslims as long injustices continue to Sindh and other minor provinces. This is 21st century. Latest information is in reach in seconds. You can not resist the tide of peopleís reactions by your stereotype and inflexible attitude.

Malik73,

I have already responded you in other discussions. Read it. Why do you think that ZAB or BB are the idols of praise for all Sindhis. However both came to power by the vote of people not through back door like most of the Punjabi leaders. Both ZAB and BB are equally liked by all the provinces does not mean they can not be criticized for the wrong actions or blunders committed by them. For your information not all Sindhis think alike. Is it a new phenomenon for you? You need more research on Sindh.

CM,

That is not imaginary. It is the fact of life. It is up to you whether you accept it and mend your attitude or close your eyes as an ostrich and be rigid ready to break.

Sincerely
    FARID

Leave a comment:

• CM
    replied
    Farid you can not get over your fixation - imaginary that is - on anti-sindhi feelings.
    Which are only stated by stupid politicans who want to create strife and gain power for themselves.

------------------
    CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE

Leave a comment:

• Malik73
    replied
    Guys why are you bothering with Farid. This guy claims to be Sindhi but knows nothing about Sindh at all. A few examples -

- He thinks ZAB, BB and the PPP are hated by Sindhi's as Punjabi puppets - when I know from having lived in Sindh that most Sindhi's worship them!

- He did not know that Mumtaz Bhutto was INTERIM CM of Sindh in late 1996 and early 1997.

- He blames Punjabi rulers Sindhi problems when the actual persecutors are the Sindhi wadera's - which he won't even talk about! Maybe because he doesn't know who they are?

Leave a comment:

• Mr Xtreme
    replied
    Farid,

Pakistan was not created to divide people along ethnic lines. That might be your answer, but I believe the big majority of Pakistanis enjoy the diversity of our country. People of your mind-set are being rejected in Pakistan, as can be seen by the slide in popularity of Altaf Hussain and the MQM.

No farid, Sindudesh will not be created because Pakistan is not full of miserable whingers who's only contribution is to complain and criticise. Sindh, like Baluchistan, Kashmir, NWFP and Punjab will remain Pakistan because it is what the people want. The rantings of a small straggle of troube-makers won't change that my frustrated friend.

Good day to you.

Leave a comment:

• JatSahib
    replied
    I am a pure Punjabi myself and never nobody
    in my life told me to hate Sindhis,Balochis
    or Pathans. I was actually taught to consider
    them as brothers and sisters.

First time i heared about this problem when i come in contact with persons from Karachi where i was curious about the conflict in Karachi, where they mentioned they are beeing neglected there and every body in Pakistan
    would hate each other??

To my opinion as long as Islam is base of
    Pakistans philosophy, Punjabism,Sindhism..
    should be no problem.

sometimes i feel strange about the Pakistani
    nation?? where some people think to create
    a Pakistani nation acc. to there views like
    we should have one language,culture...

in future we should promote Urdu as base our
    commuication but not neglect our mother tongues. big shame is that Punjabi
    is beeing neglected most in Punjab and is
    not taught in schools obligatory there. whats with other provincial languages in other provinces? Pakistan should not be an assimilation of cultures but a variety of different cultures where everybody is respected not on base of his province,religion,skin color as taught by
    Islam.

Punjab does not need Sindh nor does Sindh
    need Punjabi and other provinces. We have always the choice to go separate ways. BUT IF WE WANT TO LIVE TOGETHER THEN WHY?? THINK MORE ABOUT THAT.

[This message has been edited by JatSahib (edited October 09, 2000).]

Leave a comment:

• Farid
    replied
    People Belonging to Group Think Syndrome

What you were saying is practically found no-where in Pakistan. Pakistan has already been divided on the lines of ethnicity, sect, faith, cast and creed. So closing your eyes like ostrich will not eliminate the reality.
    Punjabi leadership has established Wadera or Chaudhry System. Ask them because they are the one who have been benefited most of the corrupt system than any one else.

What I am saying if makes me racist so be it who cares. I do not like your Hippocratic value system for which you find very beneficial for you but a curse and bad luck for Pakistan.

Bangladesh have already been reality. With your stupid attitude perhaps the day is not far a way when Sindh may actually become Sindhu-Desh. Are you happy now!

FARID

Leave a comment:

• Mr Xtreme
    replied
    Possibly so Malik, but I think we need to hear some positive solutions from Farid or perhaps what benefits splitting Pakistan will bring for Sindh. Perhaps it should re-join India? let's hear Farid's views.

Leave a comment:

• Malik73
    replied
    Shair bhai careful with the balling... we don't want you breaking any wickets so soon? Build your strenght up first?

Mr Extreme the probelm with people like Farid is that blaming Punjabi's, Mohajirs, Memons, Bohri's and others is a good way of avoiding blaming the real persecutors of the Sindhi's - the WADERA'S and I bet you won't get much about them from the likes of Farid!

Leave a comment:

• shair30
    replied
    Originally posted by Malik73:
    Well said brother Shair
    Thanks brother Malik . That was my slower delivery, I save them for friends. I really wanna bowl some shortpitched deliveries to Rani, Aurangzeb, and Minime, but Dicki Bird (Mursalin) told me to be careful because umpires have no choice but to call them no balls if "they are above batsmen's height". lol.

Shair (right arm fast)

Leave a comment:

• Mr Xtreme
    replied
    Farid, you are the only real racist here. Nobody else brings race into every topic. I have no problem criticising people like Nawaz Sharif because I didn't like his policies, I'm not interested in whether he is a Punjabi or Kashmiri.

If you don't want Pakistan then be brave and tell us what you do want. Bangladesh? Sindhudesh? Hindutvastan? It's easy to sit back and criticise but how about providing some solutions?

Leave a comment:

• Malik73
    replied
    Well said brother Shair

Leave a comment:

• shair30
    replied
    Fareed dear,

Brother, if you see corruption around you, then try to eliminate instead of just generalizing it and blaming it on punjabi. Though, I am not punjabi, but my best friends, most of them are from Punjab.

I do not believe in race or sect, therefore, there is no such thing as sindhi, punjabi, balochi, pathan, mohajir, shia, sunni,etc. These are just different ways to recognize cultures and stuffbut the only thing I believe in is being a "Muslim". Islam does not talk about races or sect brother. There is no flag but one and there is no nation but one and there is no leader but one.

Regards,
    Shair.

Leave a comment:

• Malik73
    replied
    Farid why don't you tell us about the WADERA system or are you going to blame that on the Punjabi's as well? How can the Punjabi's ver make war with the Sindhi's when the Sindhi's have been at war among themselves for so long?

Leave a comment:

• Amal
    replied
    Dear Farid, with all respect, you seem confused yourself and to avoid self-criticism, you implicated the whole nation. This is not a good way to give vent to your own disappointment.

Nations, for your kind information, do not come into being overnight, nor they fade away in the same length of time. Misgovernance, mismanagement, crises, challenges, disasters and failures are like humps which do slow the march of a nation but they never prove an end to the road or the demise of the will of a nation to keep moving and cross it over.

Those who posses the ability to fight on, never give up, and those who are frightened to fight on, should quit quietly without any whining and whingeing!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X