Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tauba tauba
    replied
    Even the ones who want to stop rishwat khori want rishwat first before they do anything.

Leave a comment:

• sabah
    replied
    >>When I visited Pakistan, I know young men who wanted to join the police only because 1, the money is good (not just wages, but rishwat too), <<

Wage is definitely not good, nor are the other facilities, or lack of them. For a sipahi I was told that avg. Salary is around 3000 Rupees, this might sound enough, but then you should know what a bag of ata costs in Pak for not to mention 'luxuries' as school fees etc.

>> .....please please do not give a single penny to these idiots, whether they are sitting at the airports or on any official seat in Pakistan....but rather take their names and details and send it off to the media, and post their details on the internet... or better still take their photograph and post that on the internet...<<

Ad airports if youre referring to the money they want coz you are over loaded then thats legal and you should pay for it. As for rest of you comments, even though many have criticized you, I support this. This thing has grown so big because no one took it seriously from the beginning. Some times while reading about 1971 war, youll see that many of our officers etc in Indian jails, were surprised to see how easily one could bribe those ppl. What Im trying to say is that Rishwatkhori has not always existed in our system, not the way we have it today anyway. There are some reasons for its existence that should be identified and removed.

>> A man who pulls a Rairrha all day, or a man who drives his Tanga all day also has a family....if he can feed his family on Halal.... why cant the person the who has an office job.....and a much better basic wage.<<

Why an officer cant do the same as a tange wala? Let me give you an example, my father used to buys fruits from one thaile wala in Pak, my father loves talking so he got his life story. That person earns enough to send his kids to decent schools and live an okay life. Thats coz he is self-employed. Situation for government employees is different; they have what they earn, from which they pay taxes also. Im not sure about exact wage rates but after taxes its not over 10000 rupees for an acceptable grade officer. Sounds enough, yeah and it is enough for one family, lekin as we know most of our men support their parents and other needy ppl in family, and if you have sisters, you have extra responsibilities. On top of all this the sky high prices of everything.

Now this is not the situation of many other so there is no way to justify their crimes, and Im not trying to do that in this case either, what Im trying to say is, that we can hate it or criticize it as much as we want - but if we dont help our government in solving this problems well see this for many more years.

Leave a comment:

• Astronut
    replied
    iginally posted by Imtiaz Khan:
    A man who pulls a Rairrha all day, or a man who drives his Tanga all day also has a family....if he can feed his family on Halal.... why cant the person the who has an office job.....and a much better basic wage.
    --------------------------------------------
    I salute those people, for they are the winners in this world and the hereafter!.

[This message has been edited by Astronut (edited September 30, 2000).]

Leave a comment:

• Insaaniat
    replied
    A man who pulls a Rairrha all day, or a man who drives his Tanga all day also has a family....if he can feed his family on Halal.... why cant the person the who has an office job.....and a much better basic wage.

Very true.

Leave a comment:

• Imtiaz Khan
    replied
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Insaaniat:
    [B]Imtiaz

I agree with that we should stop rishwat in our country but no with name and shame technique. The reason is there are some good people in pakistan who want to live and support their famlies on Halal but force to take rishwat beause they and their family can't survive.

Bye The Way..The word rishwat is now changed. They now call it "CO-OPERATION". If you give the person some .he will co-operate with you otherwise he won't.

[This message has been edited by Insaaniat (edited September 30, 2000).]

------------------
    Bismilah.Com - The ISlamic Search Engine Visit us at http://www.bismilah.com/

Leave a comment:

• Insaaniat
    replied
    Imtiaz

I agree with that we should stop rishwat in our country but no with name and shame technique. The reason is there are some good people in pakistan who want to live and support their famlies on Halal but force to take rishwat beause they and their family can't survive.

Bye The Way..The word rishwat is now changed. They now call it "CO-OPERATION". If you give the person some .he will co-operate with you otherwise he won't.

Leave a comment:

• Imtiaz Khan
    replied
    Please do not forget, that it is only a matter of a 200 years ago when Muslims were leading the world in every aspect... rather like America is right now.

Then complacency set in and Muslims fell asleep, and the West took over.

Of course Pakistan can and will change and believe me the day Pakistan does change..it will send shivers down the spines of our enemies, because Paksitanis are amongst the most talented people in the world.

But it is up to people like you and I, who have been fortunate to receive a good education to take action against the idiots who take rishwat etc. to bring these people to light by writing their names and printing their photos in any form of media, so that the world knows who they are and what they do... because to be honest at the moment corruption exists in every department of Pakistan and the whole dpeartment is involved, so reporting the culprits to their senior authorities will make no difference.

------------------

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Imtiaz Khan: i rather stick to a much easier task such as mining on the moon

Consider it a plague, it will wipe itself out man, just sit back and enjoy the show....

------------------
    oo LiFe Is An IllUsIoN aNd ReAliTy iS a FiGmEnT oF tHe iMaGiNaIiOn oo

Leave a comment:

• Mariah
    replied
    Originally posted by Imtiaz Khan:
    I am fed up with all those rishwat khors sitting in Pakistan waiting to rip in to our pockets every time they see an overseas Paksitani

.....please please do not give a single penny to these idiots, whether they are sitting at the airports or on any official seat in Pakistan....but rather take their names and details and send it off to the media, and post their details on the internet... or better still take their photograph and post that on the internet...

The future of our country is in our hands....

Yeah Imtiaz, and pigs will fly

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    What can we do? Nothing.

Unless, we all stop tapeing the keyboard, maybe than, we can bring about some changes.

Bye.

------------------
    *V~V~V*He came, He saw, He conquered*V~V~V*

Leave a comment:

• the real AK47
    replied
    Hello people.

I love my motherland, I want to see rishwat khori erradicated, it is a mammoth task, and I do'nt think just joe public by itself can get rid of this corruption. I think if the problem is attacked in the proffesional sectors of Pakistan such has the police, judges and other such proffesions where rishwat is rife, then maybe we will start to see a difference, and also bringing out harsher penalties and punishment too, is also a good idea for abolishing rishwat khori.

When I visited Pakistan, I know young men who wanted to join the police only because 1, the money is good (not just wages, but rishwat too), and 2, because it's good to have a relative in the force especially if you commit a crime, you know you chances of getting of the hook are greatly increased, while the real criminals get away some poor innocent person is liable to fall victim to the police using him/her as a scapegoat.

------------------
    Calm waters run deep.

[This message has been edited by the real AK47 (edited September 28, 2000).]

Leave a comment:

• BLaDeGirL911
    replied
    Originally posted by Imtiaz Khan:

hmm i disagree with u on that, bhi agar future humarey hathoun mai hota to Pakistan abhi aisey conditions mai na hota..

well i love Pakistan anyways

------------------
    Na Kabah mai na Be-tullah na dewaroun key sayoun mai, Namaz-e-Haq ada hotien hain Talwaroun key sayoun main

Leave a comment:

• Imtiaz Khan
    started a topic Lets stop Rishwat Khori in Pakistan

Lets stop Rishwat Khori in Pakistan

I am fed up with all those rishwat khors sitting in Pakistan waiting to rip in to our pockets every time they see an overseas Paksitani

.....please please do not give a single penny to these idiots, whether they are sitting at the airports or on any official seat in Pakistan....but rather take their names and details and send it off to the media, and post their details on the internet... or better still take their photograph and post that on the internet...

------------------
Working...
X