Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Law for Ahmadies??

Guys,

I heard lot about Ahmadies in newspapers and lot of thing said about ahmadies and their beliefs, There are so many questions come in my mind;

-Why Ahmadies are threat to Islam or Muslims?? If so are they more enemies then Jewish and Christians??

-Why we need law to stop a religious minority in Pakistan ??

-Is they're any other Muslim countries that stop any religious minority from performing their prayers and religious activities?

-Is Ahmadies are really enemy of Islam?? I want true fact or personal experiences. No references from books please.

-Is there an example in days of Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) that he or his followers stop anyone from practicing their belief. If no then what right we have to stop Ahmadies. If yes then why not all the Muslim world stop ahmadies from practicing their religious believes.

-What happen if any Christian or Jewish or Hindu government stop Muslim from practicing their religious beliefs in their country??

I welcome sensible views and comments.

------------------
    "Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."

I have to admit that I had only heard of Ahmadies and never met them until recently. But about 2 weeks ago, I met two Pakistani girls (they live in my residence), I didnt even know they were Ahamdi until a week after I'd met them. One of them told me her dad was arrested for no reason at all and that Ahmadis are persecuted in Pakistan. That's the major reason their families leave Pakistan to live abroad. They even said that their mosques were closed down because people accused them of reciting a different Kalimah. But when I asked them what their Kalimah was, it was exactly the same as any other Muslim's. I dont understand why people are so close minded.

[This message has been edited by hk (edited September 28, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
    X