Not quite democratic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not quite democratic!

I never knew, Pakis are so scared to face the truth. My topic "Vote for Pakistan" was just "locked" by someone called "Sabah".

Is it fair that they all talk non-stop about the separation of Kashmir and Khalistan and they are so prejudice about something real inside them?!

You are requested to confirm it if I have really lost my membership. I 'll be sorry if it is so, but I am much much amused to examine your biased code of conduct!

This is fine example of paki justice.

------------------
    .../^^\======
    (OOOOOOO)

Comment

What the heck does this have to do with politics????
      Sabah send this to the general section quick.
      Miss Kapoor, i really love your indian sense of justice.
      So far i have been banned from 4 indian sites, all becuase i said i was pakistani - on 2 sites because of that.

------------------
      CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
      You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Originally posted by Sushma Kapoor:
        I never knew, Pakis are so scared to face the truth. My topic "Vote for Pakistan" was just "locked" by someone called "Sabah".

Is it fair that they all talk non-stop about the separation of Kashmir and Khalistan and they are so prejudice about something real inside them?!

You are requested to confirm it if I have really lost my membership. I 'll be sorry if it is so, but I am much much amused to examine your biased code of conduct!
        Sabah, you are requested to unlock Sushma Kapoor's mischevious thread. We have enough material to give this typical Indian filth a befitting response!

I beseech you, Sabah!

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhira Butt:
          Sabah, you are requested to unlock Sushma Kapoor's mischevious thread. We have enough material to give this typical Indian filth a befitting response!

I beseech you, Sabah!

HA! HA! HA1!!!!!!

Your aggession is pathatic Fakhira Butt! I am helpless though i really want to help you people! Its not our fault anyway, Sabah proved herself to be a Pakistani and aparently, you guys have always difference of opinion!

By the way what is that "befitting" material you pose to have?

Better, think about the coming year 2001 when you Pakistan will be vanished from the world map.

Na samjho gey to mit jao gey......!

Comment

Originally posted by Sushma Kapoor:
            HA! HA! HA1!!!!!!

Your aggession is pathatic Fakhira Butt! I am helpless though i really want to help you people! Its not our fault anyway, Sabah proved herself to be a Pakistani and aparently, you guys have always difference of opinion!

By the way what is that "befitting" material you pose to have?

Better, think about the coming year 2001 when you Pakistan will be vanished from the world map.

Na samjho gey to mit jao gey......!
            Let me complete the verse for you Miss Kapoor! It reads:

Na samjho gey to mit joa gey ae Hindosta(n) walo
            Tumhari dastaa(n) bhi na ho gi dastanoo(n) mein

Got it you Hindostan wali?

Comment

CM says:
              So far i have been banned from 4 indian sites, all becuase i said i was pakistani - on 2 sites because of that.
              ---------------

Can you name these 4 Indian sites please ? I would like to check them out.

Comment

i think posting a stupid post cant be a good argument for banning. if one does that, almost all memebers will get banned since hardly anyone looks to be shining with intelligence barring few honorable exceptions (wow! everyuone can think thet he/dhe is among exceptions).

i think one better stick to old norms of banning only if there is foul language and stuff like. that is more well defined.

Comment

Good point Chilli..I have never known anybody to be kicked from an Indian site, Pakistani or Indian. I would also like to know the names of four sites.

Comment

Well the first one was www.swordoftruth.com:

Here is the exact link: http://www.swordoftruth.com/cgi-local/forumview.pl

Heck here is even i post from one the Indians there:

"I would like to thank the administrator/moderator who deleted the messages from the
                    Muslim/Christian/Communist? propagandist. Although I was really looking forward to answering the
                    dork's idiotic and racist remarks. I thought he would serve well as a target for practising verbal
                    "himsa".

Nevertheless, I am glad to realize the presence of a competent admin/moderator on this forum.

Thanx

Here is the link: http://www.swordoftruth.com/cgi-loca...isplay&num=225

The second site was SIFY discussions
                    http://discussions.sify.com/postings...cname=Politics

The politics section of this board.
                    Got kicked out during the kargil incursion.

Number 3:The talking circle.
                    Pretty dead here now
                    http://www.indianz.com/TalkingCircle/Politics/

I can't remember the 4th one.

------------------
                    CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE

Comment

And I was banned from 2 of the ones on CM's list as well because of my name - they asked me if Malik was a Muslim or a Hindu name (like the Indian COAS I guess?) - I said Pakistani Muslim! and wham I was banned in a day - THE SWEET TASTE OF INDIAN DEMOCRACY!

Comment

Those sword of truth guys are really messed up.
                        I so far have be banned from there 7 times.
                        college account, home, friends laptop, teachers laptop and two others in a internet cafe.
                        I think i will go back there sometime soon.
                        Which was the other you got banned from?

------------------
                        CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE

Comment

CM what reasons did they give for banning you - because you are Muslim and Pakistani?

Comment

None, i said i was muslim - up and banned.
                            Gave no reason.

------------------
                            CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE

Comment

I checked out the sites. On the discussion forum of Sify.com, following topics were up for discussion....I din't see any Pakistani bashing, infact it is pretty tame site:

============================================

Art : Is popular American culture shown on satellite TV influencing Indian youth? Discuss? | More

Astrology : Do you think astrology is a science or fiction? Discuss? | More

Carnatic Music : Fusion Music will be the future of Carnatic Music? Discuss? | More

Computing : The world goes crazy over Mobile Computing. But will WAP be a hit in India? Discuss? | More

International : Is Bill Gates ruling the world? Discuss? | More

Movies : Is Hrithik Roshan glorifying terrorism through "Fiza" and "Mission Kashmir"? Discuss? | More

Music : Should Anu Malik be prosecuted for piracy? Discuss? | More

Others : Should Fashion TV be banned in India? Discuss? | More

Politics : Is there a nexus between editor-emissary Gopal and Veerappan? Discuss? | More

Sports : Is Doordarshan justified in telecasting the Olympics on its pay channel? Discuss? | More

What's Hot

The world goes crazy over Mobile Computing. But will WAP be a hit in India? Yes | No | Discuss?

=============================================

Swords of Truth - without your original post it is hard to comment, if your post was deleted for wrong or right reasons.
                              http://www.indianz.com/TalkingCircle/Politics/- This site is a native Indian site -(original people of North America) nothing to do with Indians of Sub-continent. It is very funny that you couldn't tell the difference...you brag about your brains all the time and use abusive words like dumb and ignorant ...this is rich..."Thootha Channa Baajay Ghaana"

Comment

Working...
                              X