How many Ahamedies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many Ahamedies?

I like to know how mant Ahamedis are holding Lt,General or General's Post in Paki Army?

How many of them holds Ambassador's Post?

How many of them are Inspector General Of Police?

How many of them are in the Pakistan civil service?

Why don't you e-mail the govt for crying out loud???
    We aren't the enc of pakistan you know!!!!

------------------
    CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
    You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Sadhu what exactely are your motives for asking this sort of question anyway?

Comment

sadhu yara. ask NY Ahmadi. he is gupshup ka chalta phirta encyclopedia.

Comment

Dear Sadhu,

Well, Ahmadis donít do low level jobs. How many non-Ahmadi Pakistanis have won a Noble Prize?

Seriously, I think your question is more to do with opportunities available to religious minorities in Pakistan, and you used Ahmadis as an example because religious adherence has nothing to do with ability to perform a job.

The answer to your question is that not many minority people are placed in prominent positions in Pakistan, which I think is sad, but I am ever so hopeful that things will change and everyone will be given an opportunity to compete on fair grounds regardless of oneís religious affiliation. In the past, there have been Ahmadi Generals; first foreign secretary of Pakistan (Sir Choudry Zafarullah Khan), and many Ahmadis have contributed a great deal in academia and in public sector. They also have a presence in the industrial manufacturing as well as rural agricultural sectors. Once the doors are open for them to compete in all sectors of the economy, they will surely make their name (or make a fool of themselves) just like any other citizen of Pakistan.

Comment

actually...if the founder of our nation could be a parsi......then an ahmedi could hold any rank in the govt office.....peace
            standing alone on a street of broken dreams

Comment

Khawateen the founder of our nation was a Ismaili Khoja Muslim not a Parsee. His wife was a Parsee. Just some clarification for you

Comment

oh...ahem....cough cough
                k...still....he wasn't muslim muslim.....and ismailis can be called muslims, then ahemdedis and shias can be called muslims too...no?

Comment

Khawateen Jinnah was a Mulsim... as for the rest of your observations I am not getting into that sort of divisive argument. Sorry!

Comment

[
                    as for the rest of your observations I am not getting into that sort of divisive argument. Sorry! [/B][/QUOTE]

he he...koi baath nahin....mera bhi thoro sa weak heart hai....dissing and cussing, my heart doesn't take well
                    peace

Comment

NYA, Thanks

You read my mind

Now question is, when you guyes do not get equal apportunities in your own country, how do you expect or promise Kashmiri's that they will get equal apportunities in Pakistan?

Are you not playing with their lifes same way your Govt is playing with URDU speaking
                      muslims?

Comment

I am not getting into this but Shia and Sunni are both muslims.
                        And Mohammad Ali Jinnah was Muslim.
                        You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Originally posted by CM:
                          I am not getting into this but Shia and Sunni are both muslims.
                          And Mohammad Ali Jinnah was Muslim.
                          hey...if u believe in the five pillars of islam like they r to believed in....and most importantly in one god and Prophet Mohammed as his last messanger (with no if's, but's and maybe's) then i just think u qualify for a muslim.....if u find any prob's with any of these...than ure not a muslim......i just don;t see where the sect thing arises...i mean how many are there, shias, ismailis, ahmedis......sheesh....either u believe in thing or u don't....simple as that.

[This message has been edited by khawateen (edited September 23, 2000).]

Comment

Are you saying Shai's are not muslims? How much do you know about Shia's or any other sect for that matter? If you follow the sunnah of our Prophet than you must know that calling or even thinking that a muslim (no matter what sect) a non-muslim you are one of the hell-fire!! Please think before you type!

Comment

Salam,

recently have any of U made a new passport? or filled out any other Government of Pakistan Official document where U are asked ure religion?

Well I have...and filling out the passport form, the question on religion was whether or not I believed that Prophet Muhammad(saw) was the last Prophet...and no other...and that the lahori group, the qadiani group and the ahmedi group is not muslim...this law has been passed by the Government of Pakistan parliament.

wasalam

------------------
                              "There as many ideas in the minds of men and women as there are stars in the sky, it is your job to hold on to one and make it come true"
                              Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                              X