Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another question to all the Indians in this forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another question to all the Indians in this forum.

Recently they had this confrence in U.S with all the world leaders gathered and put all their problems in front of them.
    My question is India's population is 3 times more than Pakistani population, than why are you guys so afraid of us pakistanis in fighting a war, that everytime you go to Clinton to ask for help.
    Please guys don't be offended because it's just a question.

------------------
    Thank you, come again

moved to pak politics

Comment

This should be moved to JOKES

Comment

thanks Akif.

------------------
        Thank you, come again

Comment

As far as it concerns India's security, I don't think India will not face unwanted war.
          Thing is that, whether it will be a war between any country, war means Blood and just Blood. War spelled only with three letters but its affect goes for three decades.
          A war slam the economic as well as the development of a country 10 year backward. We Indian need to grow on the World map, and we are able to do this, we are proving ourselves on the world map. So, I don't think whether its India or Pakistan, War will be only answer for any question. As we are more mature than Pakistan, Its our moral duty to try to stop any conflict which can cause War.

A WAR SEEMS A BOYPLAY TO TALK ABOUT IT, BUT THINK OF IT, WAR JUST BRING BLOOD ONLY, WHETHER IT AN INDIAN OR PAKISTANI. THE BULLETS DOES NOT BRING LIFE.

Comment

Thanks Indianvoice, this is the first time I got a mature reply from an Indian.

------------------
            Thank you, come again

Comment

only china benefits if paksitan and india goes to war

Comment

Thanks, the question is not just who will be at the beneficial side of indo-pak war the thing is that who gonna suffer the most, definately, both of us. As both of us know, the kind of wappon both countries have.
                I think if a war held between india and pak both the countries will be the chapter of past.

It horrified me, the wappons both the country have are upto 200% crucial than that of the bombs used on Nagasaki & hiroshima.

I dont think war is any solution for anything.

A few points I like to add, what we are fighting for, 'a piece of land', we are spoiling the relations, it cant bother me if kashmir was a part of india or not.
                The thing is that if Kashmir (its just a piece of land) is the dispute for which we are fighting for.
                Only and Kashmiris (the human being, not the piece of land) are suffering this war no metter its the bullets of Indian troops or islamic groups, only the human being are being killed.
                It doesnt bother me if the peoples who are being killed are hindu or muslims more important is that they are human being not the animals.

Comment

indians want to avoid war it has economic
                  goals no country will be proud to say they like war. look what war has done to
                  iraqi iranian and afghan people.
                  but to avoid war nation should prove to its enemies its overwhelming conventional and
                  nuclear might. weakness only invites war

americans won the cold war without fighting
                  war with russia because of economic and
                  military might.

Comment

W A R :- the very word brings to mind not gloy or valour but images of suffering and economic destruction..... think of this.. after the gulf war who sufferreD? Saddam ? Bush ? America? no .... the people of Iraq and Kuwait ,,,

War is not a good thing ... only those who can create life should have the right to take lives too
                    W Waste of lives
                    A Atrocity on humans
                    R Revenge creation
                    Peace
                    if we war then it will be a case of two crows fighting and a monkey ( usa, china etc ) runnning away the cheese( kashmir etc )

Peace

------------------
                    Religion was created by man.....but dont forget......man was created by God.... Allah Ho Akhbar, Halleluiah, Jay Dev..... all are salutations to the Great One....

Comment

<b>War doesn't determine who is right, it determines who is left </B>

It won't be in the interest of any side to stage a war against each other or buy weapons from the world and use it against each other. Both countries cannot afford the price of war and at the end no one will be a winner but winners will be laughing at us from outside.

------------------
                      hasinooN kay chehray meri tasbeeh kay daaney haiN!!
                      nazar say girtay rehtay haiN ibaadat hoti rehti hai

Comment

Working...
                      X