Pakistan The Experiment That Failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistan The Experiment That Failed

The existing problems facing the country we call Pakistan were well summed by Mr JM Khan. He stated ironically that in order to create a Pure Pakistan we would have to do away with 95% of the population.
    Science dictates that an experiment not producing a desired effect is termed as a failiure. Pakistan is no exception.

HI !
    ICAN STILL REMEBER WHEN JM KHAN SAID ABOUT MR.TARIQ THAT READIND AND REFERING TO OLD EDITION "DAWN" DOES NOT MAKE ANY ONE AN EXPERT . ALTHOUGH IDID N'T AGREE WITH WHAT HE SAID BUT I HAVE GOT SAME SORT OF FELLING ABOUT YOU PAL . SUMMING UP YOUR PERSONAL GARBAGE IN TERMS OF SCIENCE AND TROWING IT ON PAKISTAN DOES NOT MAKE YOU COOL AS MOST OF US WILL JUDGE STRAIGHT AWAY FROM YOU ATTITUDE THAT YOU ARE NOT A PAKI BUT A STUPID INDIAN OR A JEW MAY BE . THAT'S PROBABLY WHY NO ONE ANSWERD YOU .

DO N'T NEED TO TAKE CARE

Comment

Dear Forum Participant Shezi,

Two quick things . . .
      1. Please try to avoid posting messages in uppercase letters. On the net, this is interpretted as YELLING and is not polite which brings me to point number
      2. Let's refrain from becoming slanderous towards other members of the forum. Not only does this create a bad atmosphere and abusive environment, it kills your credibility as a sensitive, reasonable and collected opponent in a debate.

We thank you for keeping the true spirit of the forum alive by allowing everyone to express their opinion without facing abusive and vulgar language.

Comment

Muzna
        I have an easier solution, Instead of giving Shezi lecture to stop bad mouthing, throw away his mirror, he sees himself in the mirror and feels compelled to describe the image projecting it on everyone else.

Sincerely
        J.M.Khan

Comment

hi!!

take it easy khan
          cool down i am just a bit too aggressive proba;ly that's all

cheers
          kaleem

Comment

To Resistance, Pakistan was not an experiment that failed. It is homeland for millions of muslims, that is exactly what it was created for. If our governments have not been able to keep up the thnigs the we want to that is not the reason to throw away the PAKISTAN.

In science when you are doing an experiment of this big latitude you always have a control. Where is control of Pakistan?

Shezi: I did not agree with you on other things because the way you said it, but here I may have done the same but please handle it politely and discuss it. May be Mr. Resistance got what he wanted by making you mad. Allah Hafiz

Comment

Resistence, Pakistan has not failed. Yes we face alot of serious problems but inshallah to your dissappointment with the grace of god Pakistan will go on. Slowly we should be able to make progress and succeed but it will take time. Inshallah we will over come our obstacles.
              By the way you must be missing your old friend Jahangir Khan I dont know if he still comes here. But your postings are no longer any fun without his replies. You must be bored since it was him who made you famous in the old site. In this new site everyone pretty much ignores you. I came to the old site a few times at the end and did get to read all the spicy debated between you and your friend Jahangir Khan.

Comment

Indeed Pakistan is a failure...It did not achive any of the Objectives specified by the founders. Non of the dreams for which thousands gave their lives came true.
                So YES PAKISTAN IS A FAILURE, that much I agree with resistance.
                Should we disassemble this Experiment...? In my personal view like any failed Scientific experiment we should try to change some of the control variables and see if the Pakistan experiment works...
                But it already have been 50 years and if we have to change anything to achive the desired goals, gota to be done soon, if not Good bye to Pakistan and PASHTUNISTAN ZINDA BAD

Comment

pastunistaan hmmmm

maybe it will have the similar economic growth and potential as afghanistan. oops i forgot.. some local "agricultural" products are in demand worldwide.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Fraudiay baaz aja Khan sahb ko ghusa na chara. "local agriculture" product mutlab opium aur heroin.

Comment

J.M Khan I will totally disagree with you on this one. Mighty and strong nations are not built over night. I understand the problem that concerns you. That problem can be solved once Punjab is broken into 3 units instead of one. You agreed with me on this one and gave the example of Kenya.

Another point if Pakstan does disintegrate millions of more lives will be lost but this time a muslim will cut a muslims throat. Even if Pashtoonistan comes into existence what makes you think that it wont suffer the same fate of further disintegration, Right now in NWFP or Pukhtoonkhwa there is a significant population of non pashtoons. The Pashtoons in Baluchistan to join Pashtoonistan will have to face the Baluchs. There will be much bloodshed and nothing will come out of it. Brother remember politics for the most part is always a choice between lesser evils. Besides economically all four units or provinces will be worse off and this is fact.

Our best option is to fight for justice in Pakistan through struggles, fight the corrupt and unjust instead of each other. And by the way Qaud-e-azam zindabad and Pakistan Paindabad. What resistence is talking about is another story and I dont want to get into that and waste my time on this resistence guy.

Comment

Mr.Fraudia
                        Hashish crops in Pakhtunkhwa are a simple bussiness principle. If you ask any bussiness major, they will tell you that the fisrt and most important rule of Bussines is " Supply and Demand " SO AS LONG YOU SMOKE HASHISH, WE WILL GROW IT. Its up to you to stop smoking hashish and than we will stop growing it.
                        Now let me tell ya a serious recent news story.
                        During Zia-ul-Haq gov, the poeple of Gadoon Amanzai (An area in Pakhtunkhwa) on government insistant agreed to stop growing hashish and in return Zia-ul-Haq promised a Tax free industrail zone in the area to provide jobs. . After draging his feet on this promise for a while finally Zia-ul-Haq did established the industrial zone and everything was going fine. Than came the Punjabi "pindo " Nawaz sharif who in his love for Punjabistan secretly transferred all the Industry to Punjab. No body bothered to notice untill recently when the people threatened to re-start growing hashish if the transfere of Industry to Punjab was not stoped. The point is if some areas of Pakhtunkhwa grows Hashish its because your Punjabi freinds did not leave them any other option. There were more industrial development in Pakhtunkhwa during the british rule than all the 50 years since Pakistan came into being. PLUS The money provided by U.N , U.S.A for compensation to the people who stop growing hashish is stolen by the federal govenment and used to build motor ways in Punjab. Who is to Blame if they grow hashish...???

Pakistan Bachao
                        I like people disagreeing with me as long as they express their openion in a civilized way. So thanks for expressing your openion in a civilized manner unlike some of the suckers here.
                        Now to the issue at hand, Fisrt if you re-read my previous , I said things have to change in order to save Pakistan from being a total failure, in its present shape, Pakistan is indeed a failure. The creation of Bangladesh is a living proof. As far the time period is concerened, 50 years is not "one night". Let me give you a few examples.
                        China truely became a free country in 1949, Malayshia, Indonesia, much later than Pakistan, same is the case with South Korea. All these countries are what they call " Asian Tigers " economically. On the contrary the Punjabis are busy creating a " Punjabi Tiger " outa Punjab without giving a damn about the rest of the country.
                        2nd , when I say Pakistan is a failure. I have a lot of things in mind that Pakistan was supposed to deliver. For exmaple the most important thing without which I honestly don't see a damn reason for Pakistan to exist is ISLAMIC SHARIA SYSTEM .. Quid-e-Azam declared on several occasion Sharia to be the back bone and the most important reason for creating Pakistan (in his speaches before 14 Auguest 1947). Now where is that sharia in Pakistan..?????? Is an Islamic country suppoed to have " Heera Mundee "..?? Does Pakistan looks anything like an Islamic country..?? So Yes Pakistan is a failure.
                        I am not gona get into the other objectives that Pakistan failed to deliver because I have other things to do
                        As far Pashtunistan is concerned, it will always be my alternative regardless of consequencies IF things doesn't work out within Pakistan.
                        Allah Hafiz
                        Sincerely
                        J.M.Khan

[This message has been edited by J M Khan.]

Comment

Dear Resistance,
                          As I said earlier that Pakistan is not an experiment its a dream. The dream that has come true. Those 95% incl.JM Khan can be tamed.
                          See if u can be tamed from "resistence" (Thanx to Muzna-G) to RESISTANCE then why can't others.

I'm not gonna believe you resistance! if you say that you are a "THOROUGH BRED".
                          KAleem

Comment

Khan Sahib gave the example of China, Malaysia and other countries, I will love to see Pakistan in those catagory also. China is Communist and we know that how she became the superpower, by sequeezing the nation. The other thing is when we say Korea then it is Korea, China is China, Malaysia is Malaysia but when we say Pakistan then it becomes Punjab, Sindh and Pakhtoonkhwa and Baloochistan. Don't we have to erase this demarcation. Same thing happened to Soviet Union. Before its break up there was a woman in my class when I asked her are you from Russia, she said NO I am from Georgia. If we keep up saying that I am from Punjab, Sind, Baluchistan, or from Pakhtoonkhwa do you guys we will be able to achieve our goal and fullfill the dreams of our ancestors?

When Pakistan was created It was created for one nation now there are more nationality within Pakistan tham there are provinces.

Khan Sahib I don't agree with Nawaz's policies regarding moving everything to PUnjab and building that superway, that is exactly what I am saying whoever gets chance start filling up his/her side of the people/part of the country. There is a saying in punjabi anna wanday gandaria mur mur kay apnia nu, (blind peson gives the sweet again again to his own siblings). Anybody wants to give any suggestion regarding just consideration of Pakistan, no finger pointing please.
                            Allah Hafiz

Comment

JM Khan, Resistance,

let us assume, for argument's sake, that creation of Pakistan was/is a mistake (although I don't agree with this), what alternates would you suggest?? JMK what makes you think that the Pukhtoon leadership will be any better?? (Afghanistan is a case in point). Grass is greener on the othe side. Instead of lamenting over what is not, try to focus on what little there is and work on it. sounds good??

So long,

Antidote.

Comment

Working...
                              X