What defines Pakistan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What defines Pakistan?

Looking at the Pakistan Government Website, it seems that Pakistan exists for the sole reason of being a pain to India, is this what defines Pakistan or does it stand for anything more than that?

Well that's a good a reason as any.

Comment

Hmmm....a nation that defines itself as a Hater of India....an interesting base to build a Nation on, wonder how much such successful Nations exists today.

Comment

Add Isreal to that list also.
        As both of them are/were created on the same ideals.
        You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

So the Indian Gov. website is pro Pakistan?

[This message has been edited by Pakistani ustad (edited August 09, 2000).]

Comment

Akmed,

you are wrong. It was created to show you what good cricket team would look like without the obligatory 70% hindu quota.

Comment

The Indian Government does not have it's primary focus on Pakistan or Kashmir but is concerned with the whole Country. And I know you can post a million websites on how bad India is, but the fact as of today is that India is an Emerging Power.

I have yet to come across Objective research claiming the same for Pakistan.

So again, is Pakistan defined by a purpose of agitation in India?

Comment

Are you defined defined by a purpose of agitation against Pakistanis? Think carefully about it.

Comment

Mr X...maybe you also know what the definition of is is...think about it!!

But, I have yet to hear from someone what Pakistan really stands for in this World.

Comment

Mr. Xtreme .....why did you lie about the Hindu quota ?

couple more questions :
                    Why do you feel threatened when any Muslim does well for himself in India -- are your nation's foundations so weak that they are threatened by such small things ?

Why is it that after 50 years Pakistanis are still debating what their country's ideology is ?

[This message has been edited by BombayKid (edited August 09, 2000).]

Comment

Former Indian cricket team capt (a muslim) was picket from 70% hindu quota ?

Comment

Perhaps some of the indians would like to tell us what defines India - at least we have something which defines us, albeit a hatred of India.

Comment

Dumb questions get dumb answers.

Comment

hey, what defines UK, or France, US, Maxico, Canada, China???

why does Pakistan need a justification now? its home to 14o million peaople. Isnt that justification enough?

a dumb question indeed!

[This message has been edited by trooper (edited August 10, 2000).]

Comment

trooper...
                              I totally agree -- Pakistan requires no justification. Thats why I said you people shouldn't be debating about whether you should be secular or Islamic or whatever. Every other columnist in your country is trying to bring out a speech of Jinnah's and giving it his own interpretation. All this after 50 years in which there were 3 wars including a civil war which split the nation in half ! You guys still like to talk about the so called "plight" of Muslims (and minorities as a whole) in India. For an outsider like me it seems like an unnecessary attempt to justify the creation of your nation and the theory behind it. Pakistan is a reality and nothing or no one is going to undo this fact. So there is really no point in looking at the "evils committed" in a totally different country like India.
                              This is just a passing phase -- in a couple of decades, you'll see India and Pakistan moving apart from each other even more and in the end there will also be an ideological and cultural seperation not just a religious one which I guess would be best for our people.

Comment

Working...
                              X