Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should pakistan export it's nuclear techonology to other Muslim countries?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should pakistan export it's nuclear techonology to other Muslim countries?

Islamically speaking, Should pakistan export it's nuclear techonology to other Muslim countries?
    The ORIGINAL Falcon -
    Tu Tundi-e-Baad-e-Mukhaalif say na ghabra ay Uqaab
    Yeh tau chaltee hai tujhay OoNcha urRaanay kay liye

why....?
    many of these brothers in islam will use it only against other brothers of islam....

------------------
    Ik fursat e gunah mili woh bhi char din

Comment

Is this a political or religious question?

Comment

Why not? Other countries export arms as a means of revenue. israel's nuclear programme wouldn't be so far developed if it didn't have assistance from the US.

Comment

There are lots of other things that go hand in hand with nuclear technology. There is no harm in exporting nuclear technology for non-military purposes, e.g., nuclear powered generators to make electricity. But the problem comes who will maintain this technology? Pakistan is fortunate that it has enough (although more is needed) trained nuclear scientists who know how to maintain such a technology. Other Islamic countries do not have a trained workforce for such ventures. Even countries like the USA does not know what to do with the nuclear waste. So I will say that Pakistan should not sell nuclear know-how to any other country. It can, on the other hand, use nuclear technology for power generation purposes and export electricity to India, and later to Afghanistan.

Since that will translate into a substitution effect for oil producing countries, it is very unlikely that Pakistan will generate power thru nuclear energy beyond its own consumption needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Muzna:
            Is this a political or religious question?

Well, it depends of your notion of uderstanding the matter, whether you consider Islamic and politics separately or not. One more comments that I want to make that Pakistan's roots are based on Islam, although, we unfortunately have not yet implemented it.
            The ORIGINAL Falcon -

Comment

Pakistan should export it's nuclear technology to all the muslim countries..afterall they all are our brothers also we should support them as much as we can!
              ** Of all the things I've lost ~~ I miss my mind the most **

Comment

Pakistan should barter sensitive military technology with the nuclear one. Only countries which stand a chance are Turkey, Malaysia, Indonesia and Egypt. Turkey's government is influenced by the jews and has several strategic defence pacts with Israel, therefore count it out. Malaysia is definitely not interested in developing nuclear weapons. Indonesia might not have enough resources to divert into a grass-root nuclear program.
                Pakistan has already sold Egypt the technology of the K-8 jet trainer/fighter.
                If Egypt is willing to take a risk in developing strong military ties with Pakistan on the expense of US's friendship, which in my opinion is not going to happen, then Pakistan should sell its nuclear know-how to Egypt.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindless:
                  Pakistan should export it's nuclear technology to all the muslim countries..afterall they all are our brothers also we should support them as much as we can!
                  Our muslim brothers havent actually acted responsible enuff to get the nuclear technology i think .. so we should keep the technology to ourselves and let other nations strive for themselves... just think if iraq had it a coupla years ago.. would we be still alive ??

Comment

Hey Yankee!
                    Are you somehow related to eWonders.com inc
                    or UCA Computer systems inc.???
                    The ORIGINAL Falcon -

Comment

>>Our muslim brothers havent actually acted responsible enuff to get the nuclear technology i think .. so we should keep the technology to ourselves and let other nations strive for themselves... just think if iraq had it a coupla years ago.. would we be still alive <<

If Kuwait had nukes i dont think iraq would have dared going into Kuwait. If Saudies had this technology they wouldnt have to let US in its soil.

Similarly Iran, libya, palestine, syria, egypt etc. all can benefit from this if they can afford it. By acquiring nuclear technology they can cut back on their other defence expenditures.... which means less arms sales for US and russia.

In ten to twenty years all of these countries will have nuclear technology anyways.... either from the russian states or china. Pakistan is also cashing in on this golden opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by mundyaa:
                        >>In ten to twenty years all of these countries will have nuclear technology anyways....
                        may allah save us from that day

Comment

you really believe that every country should have nukes ??? think that having the technology would make this world a safer place ?? cause i dont.. i think there are enuff nut cases out there as nation leaders who dont even deserve to get even anywhere close to nukes.. one of them the most beloved saddam hussain.. the guy is a maniac and has done nothing but to create anarchy and that again not against some non muslims but against our own 'muslim brothers'.. here is another so called hero.. osama bin laden .. if u give the technology in hands of ppl like these.. just think for a minute the effects that will have on this world.. once again i dont think the above two ppl have ANYTHING to do with representing islam in anyway.. and yet our 'muslim brothers' are crazy about them.. so instead of trying to spread it i think we should be more worried about trying to keep it out of hands of our so called muslim heroes.. thast just my opinion.. have a good day..

Comment

Originally posted by Shaheen:
                            Hey Yankee!
                            Are you somehow related to eWonders.com inc
                            or UCA Computer systems inc.???
                            The ORIGINAL Falcon -

Comment

Originally posted by Shaheen:
                              nope..

Comment