What Should happen to Nawaz Sharif?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Should happen to Nawaz Sharif?

The Council for Social and Political Reform (C.S.P.R.) is conducting a survey about the following issue:What do you think should happen to the former prime minister of Pakistan, Mr. Nawaz Sharif? Give us your views and comments, suggested fate: The Death Penalty

Nawaz Sharif!
    Well, I don't think he should be hanged... because i don't think that there was any truth in the "tiyaara sazeesh" case.

[This message has been edited by piyarabachaa (edited June 22, 2000).]

Comment

why are they taking so long to hang that SOB??I am not into politics but all our political leaders are bunch of aholes sucking on our motherland like leeches so leeches should be crushed .
      Originally posted by piyarabachaa:
      Nawaz Sharif!
      Well, I don't think he should be hanged... because i don't think that there was any truth in the "tiyaara sazeesh" case.

[This message has been edited by piyarabachaa (edited June 22, 2000).]

Comment

Pakistan would commit political suicide by sentancing Nawaz Sharif to the death penalty. The international ramifications of such a decision would be damable. As an international community it is simply no longer acceptable to kill heads of state. Musharaf rightly over threw the previous corrupt government. However a life sentance for Nawaz Shariff is the only solution that will benefit Pakistan in the long run.

We will not only achieve nothing by killing Nawaz but will also then suffer further international repercussions. Furthermore, by awarding Nawaz Shariff a life sentance it will serve as an excellent and worthwhile reminder to all politicians that no one is above the law. Anyone found to be deviating from its letter and more importantly spirit will have to face the consequences regardless of their social stature. Let Nawaz Shariff become an example of what punishment nepitism and corruption brings for all to see.

In conclusion I urge everyone to consider fully the entire potential ramifications for Pakistan if Nawaz Shariff were to be hanged. Internally and externally we have nothing to gain.

Comment

I agree with "Godfather'. He has not committed any crime which would warrant death penality. He must however be handed down life imprisonment. The people put him in office twice. They gave him the mandate to govern. Instead, he decided to rule. Wearing egos larger than life, he treated the country as personal fiefdom and its masses as their serfs. He took the country as an extension of the House of Ittefaq. He took the masses as the daily wagers of his family's industrial empire.

As Rahmat Shah Afridi once said, it is
          No coup d'etat, but coup de grace.

Comment

I personally feel that Nawaz Shariff should be given the highest national award for telling the truth.

Comment

I personally feel that you should get your ass kicked for saying something that stupid.
              But hey thats what personal opinions are for!!!!
              You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

CSPR, you were also conducting a survey on what people think about Jinahís Daughter living in New York and not in Pakistan. I donít see that post, as I donít know whatever happened to that. Let me give you my views on that issue first:

If you are rally concerned about Social and Political Reform in Pakistan, you should ask the question why ďtens of thousands of Pakistanis are living in the USAĒ. Your picking up on famous person to gauge the sentiments of thousands of others is an example of elitism, and it shows how out of touch with real Politick your organization is. Jinahís daughter should live where she pleases, donít ask Pakistani to give a bull about it.

What should happen to Nawaz:

He deserves appropriate penalty as prescribed by the Legal System of Pakistan for his violations of the law. If it is death, then thatís what he should get, if it is a two-week all expense paid vacation in the Bahamas, then that.

Comment

Well, let's be more creative and take away his name and his money and let him live in a small village in a small house and work the fields!

Zara

Comment

Well,
                    so let's start thinking something equally creative punishment for the General when he gets his turn in due course of time.

Comment

Working...
                    X