Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ehsan
    replied
    Well you just did Rani. On a lighter note you should relax and be able to take a joke every now and then.

Leave a comment:

• Rani
    replied
    ehsan

>>Beware a marriage proposal looks like in the offing<<

That is a very stupid remark....I don't respond to stupidity.

[This message has been edited by Rani (edited May 27, 2000).]

Leave a comment:

• ehsan
    replied
    Queer,

Beware a marriage proposal looks like in the offing.

If it happens remember it started on my thread, so don't forget to send me an invitation.

Leave a comment:

• Rani
    replied
    queer,

>>mmm.. i made it up. <<

You are sooo smart....

Leave a comment:

• queer
    replied

synonyms, dear.

Leave a comment:

• ehsan
    replied
    Saraa= earth in Urdu???????. Than what does Zameen mean in Urdu???

Leave a comment:

• queer
    replied

mmm.. i made it up.

Hazrat = saint, Saraa = earth, in urdu..

Leave a comment:

• Ahmed
    replied
    "Hazrat Saraa=saint Earth!"
    Where the hell did you get this from Queer?

Leave a comment:

• queer
    replied

"dharti mata" is "mother earth" or "Godess earth" to hindus.

if you didnt mean it that way when you said " your dharti mata is full of crap", my apologies. it would have been much simpler if you had used "your country" instead of words whose meanings arent all that clear to you. how does " your Hazrat Saraa is full of crap" sound to you? after all, Hazrat Saraa = Saint Earth!

Leave a comment:

• ehsan
    replied
    Queer said "pathetic attempt to drag religion in noted"

Where does the religion come into it, please explain. You always get your facts wrong. The only thing I assume u are referring to is "Dharti Mata", which to me just means motherland. What is religious about that?

Leave a comment:

• sajjadm
    replied
    Ehsan,

"Your "brilliant" country produces these crap. All I do is bring to the notice of people like you so you are aware that your Dharti Mata is a load of crap."

There is no doubt that India is brilliant in all sides, why don't you preach your gospel to your own country who requires more than us because we have enough smarter people than you.

Where as your previous post regarding uninvited annexation of Hyderabad, Junagarh, Goa, Kashmir, etc, etc, etc is concerned these were and are all united india. Regarding Goa, it was not annexed but it was a part of United India from before but due to the invassion by the portugese we had to kick their a** off from our land like we did in Kargil. Where Kashmir and the other places are concerned they were and will be united india for ever.

[This message has been edited by sajjadm (edited May 26, 2000).]

Leave a comment:

• queer
    replied

Dear ehsan,

Zee is a private owned channel, it doesnt have anything to do with our "dharti mata".

p.s.> pathetic attempt to drag religion in noted.

Leave a comment:

• ehsan
    replied
    Dear Sajjadm, if you think I write the same old crap, then there is a reason for that. Your "brilliant" country produces these crap. All I do is bring to the notice of people like you so you are aware that your Dharti Mata is a load of crap.

Leave a comment:

• sajjadm
    replied
    ehsan, same old Kashmir and Zee TV crap,come with something new your tape has stuck at one place forward and see the other side is also green.

Leave a comment:

• anant
    replied
    FAARRR out does RAW and ISI have to be involved in EVERTHING THAT happens.....we just use it to calm our self and blame someone.....I RELAY dont think RAW has teh abillity to do al these things....c'mon its no diferent fromt eh pot bellied police

Leave a comment:

Working...
X