Judges and Justice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judges and Justice

One believe that then Prime minister bought these judges against Justice Sajjad Ali Shah, and what about now?

Most of these judges are corrupt minded.

Okay kid, back your comments with good references or I’ll delete this and any other thread with baseless and propaganda against Pak or Pak forces, and I won’t repeat this. Enough said!

Saba

Ps. And Welcome to GupShup

[This message has been edited by sabah (edited May 22, 2000).]

Comment

Dear Administrator /Moderator

You have right to delete whatever you want, but it doesn't make you right.

Probably you dont remember the followings

1. Supreme Court Crisis two years back
      2. What judges did in that crisis.
      3. un-justified and ul-lawfull acts of Benazir, Nawaz Sharif, Ishaq Khan, Gen Zia, Leghari, Judges, and present Chief.
      4. 35% increase in Salary of Armed forces alone. Are rest animals?

Dear! Allah likes truth. you don't need to be afraid of any body but Allah.

There is no god but Allah and Muhammad (pbuh) is his Prophet.

Comment

Shabah, you are the most stupid and ignorent moderator I have ever met. Each and every one in Pakistan is a curropt and that's the true well known facts then why are you hiding it? Does this make you proud Paki?

Comment

Originally posted by badadanda:
          Shabah, you are the most stupid and ignorent moderator I have ever met.
          Why dont u become moderator and break the record? I'll be back after two weeks. See u moderating then.

Comment

Originally posted by badadanda:
            Shabah, you are the most stupid and ignorent moderator I have ever met. Each and every one in Pakistan is a curropt and that's the true well known facts then why are you hiding it? Does this make you proud Paki?
            Law of averages says that each and everyone is NOT corrupt in Pakistan. And the same applies to this site's Admin too. °°smiles°°

------------------
            Sarfraz Khan

Comment

For some reason I used to think that my name has to be the easiest to one spell, I mean there are two A’s one S and one B – my brother could write my name when he was three, lekin Khair….
              Yep, I am very proud Pakistani for many reasons but I won’t waste your time by talking about them. For you, Zaban qaboo meiN rakho.

Justice
              When you talk about intellectuals of Pak, do it with respect!

ZZ Desi log apni kursi ke liye marne ,arne se nahiN chookte so..
              Aur haaN khair se jaeiN aur khair se aaeiN

[This message has been edited by sabah (edited May 24, 2000).]

Comment

Mr. Moderator

To be proud of Pakistan is different than if you talk about its Most of the Generals, Most of the Politicians, Most of Judges, Most of Burecrate, most of scientists politicians, most of us, most of you and most of...

Intellectual? they also spoiled the nation.

Comment

Chief Justice said that he will eliminate the corrupts from all courts. It proves that there are many. But I suggest that he should start it from Supreme court first.

Chief Executive said on Thursday 25-05-2k there are corrupts in Army as well. So he must try to hang them, I suggest.

Comment

Working...
                  X