Mods: Do us a favor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mods: Do us a favor

This image of Baba Gee (Quid-e-Azam) on top of the Politics section is not a good one. He looks so sad, and appears to suffer from upset stomach. Please move him to some other section, he might cheer up a little.

Also, looking at the state of our politics he may want to kill himself. Please move his image to Shor Sharaba.

On one condition...give us ur picture to put up there

Comment

I second Naikoo's motion.....we want your pic NYA.

Comment

two against one...!!
        ahmadi saab???

Comment

Why not different images for diferent sections, Imran khan for khel-khilari, noor jehan for shor-sharaba, faiz for poetry, mr. xtreme for kashmir affairs and like.

Comment

I think Chann Jee’s photo will be more appropriate for this forum. He has the disposition and the tempers for Politics. He is more middle of the road guy. You don’t want a loony left like me in here. As if we don’t have enough fights here.

Chann Yara, send Azkar your most recent paspot saze foto.

ZZ, wht the hell does Imran know about sports? No way near Xtreme knows about Kashmir.

Comment

Hmmm….so you want Baba jee out haaN….maloom kitna waqt laga inheiN yahaN lane meiN? Huh

ZZ good idea for Poetry – shor and khel khilaRi

Comment

I would suggest jehangir khan for sports..maybe mon, wed,fri is jehangir and tue, thu, sat is imran. Bholupehalwaan may be on sunday.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Working...
                X