Mujahid.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mujahid.

How mnay kids in here know the truth about 1965 indo pakistan war....
    Do we know that it was started by Pakistanis as a misadventure , very similar to the Kargil operation...Unprovoced.
    Do we know that Naive( stupid) pakistani auhtorities at that time believed India would never retaliate as we will continue to blame the war in Kashmir on the Kashmiri mujahideen..i.e Pakistani forces disguised as kashmiris.
    Do we know that the authorities of that time , believed that USA and CHINA would come to their military aid , if things went wrong..
    Do we know that politically driven mismanagement of military operations and commanders , cost pakistani army dearly...
    Do we know that Indian forces fought as galantly as we are led to believe taht only paksitanis did.

Nova

Refrences please, where are you getting these so called facts of yours.

Kaleem
    Weather forecast for tonight: dark.

Comment

i do not understand why this fellow has to keep pretending that he is one of us (Pakistani)? wonder why....

Comment

ZZ

Please refrain from name calling, we ar just trying to find out what Nova's intentions are? I for one would like to see or read the fact book he is getting all these statements from.

Kaleem

Comment

Originally posted by kaleem_butter:
          i do not understand why this fellow has to keep pretending that he is one of us (Pakistani)? wonder why....
          i am not calling names. u r saying nova is not pakistani and that means he is dishonest. about evidences, u doubt if Nova is pakistani. i am sure u do not have any evidences to prove ur claim.

Comment

well duh Sarfraz. Even a 10 year old would know that they need to make money to keep this site running.

Comment

Nova,

Do u know that India has been the main culprit of Kashmir issue by denying the rite of self determination to Kashmiri people?

Do u know it was India who rushed off to UN to secure a breathing room in 1948 accepting a resolution which declares Kashmir as a disputed area and yet these deceitful Indians have shamelessly declared Kashmir as integral part of India?

Do u know that oppresive indian security forces have killed 70000 Kashmiris?

Do u know why these cowards have killed those Kashmiris? cuz they were asking their basic right of self determination

Its true, on a few occasions, indians did fight as valiantly as their Pak counterparts, but do u know the end result? 1600 Sq.Km of Indian territory vs 400 Sq.Km of Pak!

Kid, u'v long miles to cover before u come here & let loose a hot air around.

[This message has been edited by KK (edited May 19, 2000).]

Comment

Rani I think you should heed your own suggestion and be quiet.

You are a perfect example of a person who does not know anything about a subject matter and jumps in with ridiculous statements. I am just trying to find out where did he(Nova) get the information from that he claims is true regarding the war of 1965.

ZZ

I have read your previous posts and I find you a reasonable person that is why i was surprised that you started degrading Pakistani's without being provoked. I value a good argument and I am sure we can argue in a polite and reasonable fashion.

P.S Kaleem and Kaleem_butter are two different people.

regards,

Kaleem

[This message has been edited by Kaleem (edited May 19, 2000).]

Comment

Kaleem,
                  No reason to get all reved up ....
                  I dont owe you to give my references. ...read my posts if you want to , dont if you dont want to....
                  If you are genuinly interested in knowing the facts...you can start by apologizing for your rudeness, and ask for references nicely...
                  If you want to know the sourse only to try and negate it, and keep yourself deluded....I cant help you.

Comment

Nova

Did you see my original request for refrences ? I am not the one who started this rude behavior. I am the one who was trying to stop it. Anyway, you do not have to give me your refrences. Just keep in mind whenever you claim that something is the truth or other side does not know the truth, you have to convince people. Best way to convince people is by giving the actual facts with authoritative refrences that can be traced back. Otherwise it just becomes a heresay.

Kaleem

Comment

Rani

I just wanted to make sure that you understand that I was really curious that ZZ degraded Pakistani's without being provoked.

I apologize if I was rude. However I will appreciate it if you refrain from making degrading statements about Pakistani's.If you are provoked than go all out. But do not start war of insluts without a just cause.

Kaleem

[This message has been edited by Kaleem (edited May 19, 2000).]

Comment

where is degrading? someone refuses to believe that Nova is pakistani cus his views do not agree with him. So I sarcastically remarked 'right, u r not a pakistani unless u have head firmly dug in sand.'

Comment

:>

[This message has been edited by X2 (edited May 19, 2000).]

Comment

ZZ

Will you like me to make such general degrading statements about Indians ?. I am sure you will not like it or it will start another war of insults and nothing constructive will come out of it.

Kaleem

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ:
                              where is degrading? someone refuses to believe that Nova is pakistani cus his views do not agree with him. So I sarcastically remarked 'right, u r not a pakistani unless u have head firmly dug in sand.'
                              That is explanation. In fact even explanation is not needed if you read the thread and not one message out of context. I do not think it is a strong statement either.
                              Bye.

Comment

Working...
                              X