Armed Forces and rest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Armed Forces and rest

Great! Nawaz Sharif increased 35% pays for Armed forces in Jan-Feb 1999, but increased pain for civilians the third rated race.

Now what Generals are doing is not different.

They have closed doors for Politicians and Co and opened for Armed forces specially Army. They will increase defence budget so they need to finger India within May-June.

Kashmir, Kashmir and Kashmir is the source of income for Army and some of the Mullas. But there is no relief to Kashmiri people rather their condition has become worst.

Right now my question is that why General doesn't increase 35% of pays for civilians only at least after 16 months when a civilian Prime minister increased 35% pays for Armed forces only (That Prime minister was a real stupid).

Armed forces think that Civilans are animals, if you don't believe just visit one of their hospital.

I agree with you about the hospital thingys. Anybody is bound to get sick. Health service must be for all. I can come up with a plan which will enhance 2 million jobs in health service in Pakistan for 135 million people.

------------------
    Sarfraz Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Atif Khan:
      I can come up with a plan which will enhance 2 million jobs in health service in Pakistan for 135 million people.

so why dont you?

Comment

X Factor,

I'm working on the plan and as soon as I'm ready, I'll submit it to the ministry of health in Pakiatan.

Anyway, thanks for reminding me.

------------------
        Sarfraz Khan

Comment

Working...
        X