This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking news.... (VERY OLD)

The supreme court of Pakistan legitimized the army rule and gave Army three years to fix the economy and every thing else.
    I think its a good news for all Pakistanis and Pakistan.
    I hope it goes in the best interest of Pakistan.

------------------
    unity, faith, discipline
    Pakistan Zindabad

Allah Akbar!!!!

7 MONTHS TO THE DAY - WHAT A BEAUTIFUL ANNIVERSARY GIFT! This is great for Pakistan - Allah is on our side! It has given the 'Victor of Kargil - our great C.E. a three years breathing space. I would have been more satisfied if they had not given a timetable - but they have taken into account the views of the miltary raj, the future of democracy in Pakistan, and the international demands, and come up with a good enough compromise of 3 years.

Comment

Anyway a good news for the politicians and the political parties though not sure of the wellbeing of people.

------------------
      Sarfraz Khan

Comment

We should get the General to prepare an Agenda, like a TO-DO list. What he's going to do in the 3 years and When? And, audit him accordingly so he knows he's being held accountable!
        So far - all I have heard are promises coming from his office!

Comment

Some time frame is better then no time frame....
          I dont know how much power supreme court would have to enforce this...I dont know if the general would give power up only because of constitution.....lets not forget , he took over unconstitutionally .
          If he was cornered at that time, and did this only to prevent a more chaotic state , he should have made every attempt for a speedy return....instead we see him settling down....

Comment

Re: Breaking news....

Originally posted by proudpakistani
            he supreme court of Pakistan legitimized the army rule and gave Army three years to fix the economy and every thing else.
            Can some one confirm that CJ was none but Ch. Iftekhar Hussain?

Comment

Re: Breaking news....

The supreme court of Pakistan legitimized the army rule and gave Army three years
              aat saal phele three years kaha tha

the news is still breaking
              "There are two rules for ultimate success in life: #1. Never tell everything you know." ;)

Comment

Re: Breaking news.... (VERY OLD)

^ title changed accordingly

Comment

Working...
                X