its about time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its about time

we showed u.s, u.k, u.n and all the other u's a middle finger.

sell the nukes to libya, saudi and other muslim countries. pay off the debt.

i say if we are being called terrorists for petty things like not helping u.s in nailing down usama bin laden and or stopping mujahideens from fighting in Kashmir then we oughta show them what real terrorism is.

As for as the mujahideens are concerned the ussr with all its might couldnt stop them.... hindus and us stand no chance.

I think it is somewhat irresponsible to actually behave like terrorist's and sell nukes to tinpot dictatorship's like Libya, BUT I share your general sentiment.

BUT NOTE IF THE AMERICAN'S WERE REALLY SERIOUS (OR BRAVE ENOUGH) TO DECLARE AFGHANISTAN OR PAKISTAN AS TERRORISTS, THEN WHY DID THEY NOT PUT US ON THEIR STUPID TERRORIST LIST?

It seems the American's are only playing political games with this state dept list, and their recent pronouncemnts on Afghanistan and Pakistan have actually shown them up to be illogical twits! South Asia (particularly Afghanistan) are accused of being terrorist havens, YET Madelaine Albright (or not so bright as they use to say when she was at the UN) said the USA enjoyed good relations with the Taliban in the parts of Afghanistan they controlled!! And that Pakistan was a friendly power which is working with the USA in fighting terrorism!!

Further the American's have hinted that Libya, North Korea and Iran ,may soon be of this illogical list!!! Yes well of course Iran is now behaving itself?? - JUST LOOK AT THE KATUSHA ROCKETS THAT THE IRANIAN-BACKED HEZBOLLAH HAVE BEEN FIRING ON ISRAEL FOR THE LAST TWO DAYS!! (Good thing I think!) Libya of course is supposed to have blown a passenger airliner out of the Scottish skies in 1988 (re the trial in the Netherlands)!! and North Korea - do I have to explain this??

Pakistan should condemn (or crackdown) on any terrorist outfits THAT THREATEN PAKISTAN, BUT CONTINUE TO CLARIFY (AND SUPPORT) THE ACTIVITIES OF THE KASHMIRI FIGHTERS - as in fact the CE has continued to do...

[This message has been edited by kmailik (edited May 05, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by kmailik (edited May 05, 2000).]

Comment

Try selling nukes.. You will know what exactly sanctions are..

Comment

I heard that there are some 4 million Pakistani expatriates around the world and if everybody contributes 10,000$ each then we can absolve foreign debts amounting 40 billion dollars in a short time. But thorny question is what kind of incentive Pakistan government can come up with...

I think people at foreign and finance ministries should beat their brains and come up with some wonderful solution.

------------------
        Sarfraz Khan

Comment

ZZ - yes we might end up lower on the scale than India in the world! God Forbid??

Real sanctions - well of course they have had wonderful effects haven't they??? Some examples:-

Cuba - 42 years
          Vietnam - 25 years
          Iraq - 10 years
          Sudan - 6 years
          Iran - 6 years
          Afghanistan - since 1998.

Others deprived of 'America's economic milk':-

North Korea - since 1994
          Serbia - since 1992

ZZ - US economic sanctions have had zilch! effect on these countries. Explain???

Comment

u r already below india buddy.. worry about landing below afghanistan...

Comment

Sanctions more often backfire.

You forgot to mention sanctions against Pak & India. Pak is already sanctioned since 1965.

------------------
              Sarfraz Khan

[This message has been edited by Atif Khan (edited May 05, 2000).]

Comment

who r we to decide who has a better use for the Nukes? Ask any westerner and they will tell you any third world country shouldnt have nukes cos they are all idiots and terrorists. Now we Pakistanies are saying the same thing about libyans and saudies that they shouldnt have them cos they are terrorists and idiots.

Pakistan should start watching its interests. Our only problem is the economy.
                Libyans and saudies will be more than happy to write off Pakistans debt for nuclear technology. More employment for Pakistani scientists and engineers in helping out these muslim countries. If china got away with helping us out then we can get away with helping others out too.

Comment

Again, who hasnt built nukes in the name of safe nuclear power generation. india did it after it exploded its first bomb. Pakistanies have been doing it eversince as well. china has been helping us out at chashma for years while the chashma residents have no electricity.

Libya and Saudi shouldnt be deprived of such power generation methods. right?

Comment

...and the US helped Israel which has reportedly some 200 nuclear warheads. Some unemployed and retired Russian scientists are already helping Iran. And I guess Pakistan is also making its mind to help at least S Arabia.

------------------
                    Sarfraz Khan

Comment

ZZ my old friend we know each SO WELL now..
                      We'll be glad to climb to Afghnistan's level - lets make Osama a Pakistani citizen?? You would not like it if Afghanistan and Pakistan were on the same level - ever heard of Vietnam??

Atif - yes the USA did sell nukes to Israel - lets put sanctions on them? After all did not the oil emabargo of the 70's by the muslimArab countries almost bring America to its knees!

Some facts that ZZ I already know about. The year 2020:-

- Muslims are the largest religion in the world.
                      - China has overtaken China as largest economy in thw world.
                      - White Europeans have become a minority in the USA.

So from now until 2020 we should slowly but surely share our nuclear gems with other brother states, and then strike at America!

Comment

then we should strike at UK.. then spain..
                        Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Spain OK, but not UK , I live there!

Comment

then not the US either, coz lots of guppies live there, so does Musharraf's brother and son..
                            Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Well then 'selective strikes' on the USA then - shift all Muslims to Calafornia first??

Comment

Working...
                              X