Fassad......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fassad......

Pakistan has errupted again with hindu muslim fassad...
    There were ppl killed in imam bara, and since then i have read of a few bomb blasts here and there..my friend who visited Pkaistan recently was talking about sub machine gun posts on a few mosques..
    I think I made the mistake of calling it hindu muslim fassad, Its called shia sunni fassad these days.. cal it by any name , its the menifestation of similar human traits..
    Are we seeing another application of two nation theory.....

Yeah, you right! 2+2=4 nation theory because Pakistanis are on crack. LOL

------------------
    Sarfraz Khan

Comment

Yes and of course there is no Sunni-Shia violence in India?? And of course no Hindu v Muslim violence anymore? - what about Varansi,UP the other day?? - just shows the two-nation theory is actually not finished its completion yet??

Comment

I see........................................

------------------
        There is no way to happiness.
        Happiness is the way....

Comment

Originally posted by kmailik:
          Yes and of course there is no Sunni-Shia violence in India?? And of course no Hindu v Muslim violence anymore? - what about Varansi,UP the other day?? - just shows the two-nation theory is actually not finished its completion yet??
          Kmalik, what I make out of Nova's post is that it is not hindu-muslim or shia-sunni clash, if you see a bird's eye view. It is a game played by religious and political leaders with common people as pawns. I hope people understand this fast and stop blaming the whole communities for incidents instigated by selfish minds.

Comment

Well said, Dhir

------------------
            There is no way to happiness.
            Happiness is the way....

Comment

Originally posted by kmailik:
              everything in pakistan has to be compared with India. funnily, author does not take into account that pakistan is far more homogeneous country than india with 98% Muslims. Still religious clashes. India is far diverse. So if there is some bickering here or there, no surprise.

Comment

Qatl karo. Aur jab qatl karo tou sirf qatl karo, us kay alawa kuch mat karo. Aur her ek ko qatl karo. Aafat machai hai behen chodon nay zameen pay. Hmmmmmmmm

------------------
                Sarfraz Khan

Comment

Working...
                X