Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mar diya jaye ya chorr diya jaye

bol tere sath kya salook kiya jaye.

What will be verdict on Nawaz in upper court. I wold guess that ther would be no change.

I don't give a damn to Nawaz the Ganja's case. There are already one million cases pending in Paki courts. So why this case has a priority above others. First come, first serve basis? Pak judicial system could have Nawaz rot in the jail till all other cases were decided. I don't see any justice in the system and so no faith in the system. They all are corrupts!

------------------
    Sarfraz Khan

Comment

Atif

the difference being that the world's eyes are on this case and to see how its settled and it will have its own set of impacts.

In the big picture no one really cares if fazal din from chak number biyalees is still waiting for his hearing.

Its not just us, high profile cases, and cases especially of political importance get priority.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

ZZ,

I have already predicted three months ago that he would not be hanged but set free to actively join the Paki politics. This time he will be a real politician, kicking the
        @$$e$ of those who kicked his @$$.

FARID

Comment

Originally posted by Farid:
          ZZ,

I have already predicted three months ago that he would not be hanged
          Aaap Faal nikalnay walay totay hain kya?
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

NO CHANGE!

If they can manipulate judgement of one court, then they can do it any number of times!

Comment

Nawazu kaaa band bajh raha hai. Pakistani jails are notorious for having their fair share of frustrated homos. So bechara nawaz, I reckon he's in deep ****.

As far as him kicking butt when he's out farid, he aint EVER coming out bro!

------------------

Long after the U.S dies and
              Long after Capitalism goes tits up
              Hollywood will still rule the planet

Comment

Mr. Fraudia,

Ha Ha, very funny. My dear Fraudia have ever heard of 'probability theory'? Read my earlier post where I used that theory to predict the future of NS. 50% of my preidiction has already come true and I am confident for the rest 50%.

FARID

Comment

Working...
                X