Nawaz's lawyer dead...suspicious?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nawaz's lawyer dead...suspicious?

I'm sure you must have heard by now that one of the high flying lawyers in Nawa's defence has been shot dead. Whats everyones view on that? Come on it has to be suspicious cos he's defending a high profile case and maybe if he had lived for a few days, fire works would have gone off in the case later on. His death could suggest that someone isn't too happy about what once was a water tight case against Nawaz. Any views on that?

The case against Sharief makes a new definition of hijack. This is first time that someone hijacked the plane without physically being present there. The case does not stand any chance in a fair trial. maybe corruption charges etc. againt him are strong case.

Comment

I think it is too early to judge whether there was foul play or not. The argument could be made that the other side is not silly to kill a defense lawyer and raise suspicions about the case.

ZZ, maybe you are right but people all over the world have been committed for crimes when they were actually not present at the place of the crime. If you give somone orders or money to kill a third party you are equally guilty. I suppose similarly if you give orders that the plane should not be allowed to land even if runs out of fuel than you carry the can. If the plane had crashed and all the people on board had died, who would have been responsible. Nawaz of course, if he had given the orders.

Comment

Working...
      X